Bayou Generals vs 4HK

Fuuki, Kousonryuu, Mangoku, Rihaku and Shoumou + Chousou in overall command

vs

Kaishibou, Kyouen and Rinko + Genbou in overall command

100k per side, who wins?

bayou generals get massacred
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Even with 2 generals advantage? Is there that much of a difference?

This is a stomp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even with 2 generals advantage? Is there that much of a difference?
    I cant think of a scenario that can lead them to victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    I cant think of a scenario that can lead them to victory.
    Oh, I think the 4HK win too, but stomp is a bit much no?

it's definitely not a stomp

with the right conditions, the bayou generals can have a shot to win too

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Oh, I think the 4HK win too, but stomp is a bit much no?
    Non stomp means they need to cause considerable damage back to HKs right? Dont think they can.

They barely manage to against Oukis LTs+ bayou Moubu using militia and only got some advantage after retreating to forest which was Ribokus planning right?

Depends on the matchups and overall strategy, but HK have clear advantage in quality.

Rihaku might be able to stall with his defence, but his head will roll if he's unlucky to go against Rinko.
    Also it may be a problem to take Shoumou's head since apparently he's 93, but on the other hand the dude is an idiot...
    Last edited by Cichy; 02-12-2018 at 11:44 PM.

I'd give it to the 4HK, but I can definitely see a few scenarios where the Bayou Generals win it. Shoumou is, at least stat wise, stronger than Kaishibou which will make him troublesome to deal with unless you send Rinko out specifically to target him, which then leads Kaishibou or Kyouen to Mangoku, Rihaku, Fuuki and Kousonryu while Genbou is working to outmaneuver Chousou, which while he should be able to, its still not going to be easy with that much excellent leadership at his disposal.

Assuming the Bayou team sets up shop similar to how they did at Bayou, I think this is clean victory in favor of the 4 Heavenly Kings.

Kaishibou I figure would be set up as Commander in Chief of the 4HK side since he was called the leader of the group. I think the best set up they could go for would be...

Kyouen vs Fuuki
    Rinko vs Rihaku/Kousonryuu
    Genbo vs Shoumou/Mangoku

Then you have Kaishibou observing from the rear and he can move his outrageous offense out to any front that needs support, but honestly he might not even need to for this battle, I think the Heavenly Kings will beat them out on each playing field. Kyouen is far too skilled and experienced to fall victim for that Fuuki bait and with his offensive maneuvering he's going to be getting in close and getting in fast where Fuuki will struggle the most, this will be a clean cut victory.

Shoumou is the sort of general Genbou would have a field day with, he'll pick him apart with anti-momentum tricks and I don't see Mangoku being enough to stop it. Shoumou is a very dangerous threat physically and it would be wise for the 4HK to avoid that confrontation if it came to it, but as long as Genbou is keeping him in check then he's not going to have an opportunity to use that power of his.

Rinko can't outright obliterate the Rihaku army like Moubu did, but he doesn't need to, the Ryuudou will punch a hole clean through whatever defensive line Rihaku has set up and might allow him to take Rihaku's head in one swoop which will bring it down to Kousonryuu. The most the two can manage to do is stall for time which won't help if they're on the losing end of the other battles.

The Kings just need to play their cards wisely and I think it should be a smooth win, but in the event things go sour for one of them or they drew a rough match then Kaishibou can get involved personally to swing things back into his teams favor. Also, Chousou is a competent strategist but he's inferior to Genbou alone and the others aren't lagging behind in the leadership or intelligence either.

Depending on match up, it can be a straight stomp or a close win for 4HK imo
    Hard to picture a win in Bayou generals side though

I think the best for HK would be to put Genbou on command from HQ countering Chousou

You all forget Houken was a Bayou general too.

This makes it very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    You all forget Houken was a Bayou general too.

This makes it very hard.
    It's the main generals who were out on the field, so no Houken, he's not listed in the OP of the thread.

Fair enough.

HK takes it. Kashibou dies tho. Fatpig takes him out.

That's assuming KSB lets it become a 1 on 1.

He came over proud. He will not hide.

Kaishibou's proud but not arrogant, he transferred command to Genbou against Kanki easily.

More than likely Shoumou will be wiped out in one of Genbou's traps early on.

hard to believe kai shi bou would lose in a duel to shou mou, just because the latter's the one with the slightly higher stat
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Shoumou was a monster. Went through elites like it was nothing. Almost Zenou level. Ouki is just too much for almost everyone.

Kashibou is the better general. Impressive and all. But defo not stronger in a duel.