Ren Pa's Fall From Grace? (Chu War Predictions)

assuming ren pa takes to the field in an inevitable chu vs qin war, who do you envision he'd be defeated by or who would you hope he gets defeated by?

do you think he will remain undefeated for the remainder of his career?

or do you believe he won't be participating in any battles for chu?
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

He said he wont retire until teh day he dies.So if he doesnt die to an ilness or old age then yes he will fight.I dont know who will beat him tho Shin maybe?

He pretty much exist as someone who will certified our MC (or his generation) to be the Qin 6 equal/better imo

He'll be a lot older then so I hope that is reflected when we see him. As cool as it would be in many ways, it does make it a bit less realistic. Keeping some common sense realism is better at times. But he can't lead a huge army, we know that much. Not very well, anyway. Maybe he can lead like, 30k which would be great.

His line about never retiring is somewhat at odds with the fact that he sits in his house/the throne room most of the time.

It will be sad to see Renpa as old fart getting killed,but I hope one of the rookie trio will have the honor to put him to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He'll be a lot older then so I hope that is reflected when we see him. As cool as it would be in many ways, it does make it a bit less realistic. Keeping some common sense realism is better at times. But he can't lead a huge army, we know that much. Not very well, anyway. Maybe he can lead like, 30k which would be great.

His line about never retiring is somewhat at odds with the fact that he sits in his house/the throne room most of the time.
    Not necessarily true honestly. He just need to build relation with the Chu soldiers. While it won't necessarily come true, There's enough time to do it offscreen if author wants to make Renpa lead big armies

i doubt we will see him in the battlefield again tbh

Would be interesting to see if he's gotten weaker with age. You don't often see both a character's prime and their older self in the same series.

If he isn't weaker then holy shit it's gonna take a lot to beat him, like three Qin Generals.

I can see him dying of old age with him in bed and saying "Oh the irony !"

For Shin he's no more really an enemy, more a mentor like Ouki aud Duke Hyou, he gave the main character some advices and rode away from the battlefield and even if he said he'll never stop fighting it's more a wish than anything.
    Last edited by Whysoserious; 02-12-2018 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not necessarily true honestly. He just need to build relation with the Chu soldiers. While it won't necessarily come true, There's enough time to do it offscreen if author wants to make Renpa lead big armies
    I'd be down with that for sure. Though I don't see it for some reason.

I hope Hara won't give him some lame defeat. I would prefer if he died in his bed if that's the case.