2 9.52%
  • 4/5

9 42.86%
  • 5/5

10 47.62%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He said it was the heaviest since Gaimou. Meaning it was heavier than all those he has faced in between that time, i.e Hanroki, Batei, Keisha etc.

It's great hype, but it isn't '= Gaimou' hype. Bare in mind the weight of Keisha's blows (88) impressed Shin to a degree that he understood why Keisha was a Great Heaven contender.
    He said last time I took as heavy blow was back with gaimiu from the wei dragons...translation interpretation?

Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    He said last time I took as heavy blow was back with gaimiu from the wei dragons...translation interpretation?
    Nah i read wrong lol.

We accept your apology.

No apology given. He's not 96 or 97. Still may not be above 94

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Certain members seem to hide. Kanki user is still trying tho.

Gyou'un was not even serious yet. He is more dangerous than the Gaimou from than.

I really don´t think that Gyou'un is as strong as Gaimou, I give him 95 strenght. 96 at most, and even 94 wouldn´t be a surprise
    Last edited by Stark777; 02-12-2018 at 09:49 PM.

Hes definitely 95

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    One blow a fight does not make ;)

Pretty sure Shin would say the same about Duke or Ouki's blows.
    I think he’s a 95 max-93 Min.

Although I find it kind of weird that 3GH/Ouki lieutenants are this op compared to current top Qin general’s underlings. With Ouki/Renpa you could say that they are slightly more special than a Kanki or a Moubu. But are we saying that RSJ is in that former category as well? I guess we haven’t seen what a fully finished army for Ousen/Kanki/Yotanwa/Moubu looks like yet.
    Last edited by Luffee; 02-12-2018 at 09:49 PM.

gyou'un being at least 95 in str is practically a given at this point
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

If Shin was impressed by the weight on Keisha's blows, imagine what he'd think of Kyou's. They would be put in the same bracket as the others IMO, and that's why it's not a given Gyou'un has to be above that, which is already exceptional.

Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post

Although I find it kind of weird that 3GH/Ouki lieutenants are this op compared to current top Qin general’s underlings. With Ouki/Renpa you could say that they are slightly more special than a Kanki or a Moubu. But are we saying that RSJ is in that former category as well? I guess we haven’t seen what a fully finished army for Ousen/Kanki/Yotanwa/Moubu looks like yet.
    The Qin's 6 armies had years or probably even decades of fighting to hone themselves. A more accurate comparison would be comparing them in 10 years time or so.

Well, I agree that Kanki's underlings are not in the same lavel as Renpa´s, Ouki´s (Tou), or even RSJ's. But we don´t know much about Moubu's army to be honest. He surely has a pair of great generals under him at this point and a good strategist too. It would be quite absurd for someone like Moubu to not have a good strategist in his army, given that he is pretty much a stronger version of Gaimou

Tbf we don't really know how great RSJ's army is specifically. Gyou'un/CGY have still to show what they're capable of and the other 8 generals may be lower end generals.

Shin won the first exchange of the trash talk. Gyou'un came back with some fire in the second exchange though, telling shin that he's lucky to have Ouki's glaive just because he happened to be there at the time of his death.

Having said that, Gyou'un blow on par with Gaimou? Which in turn was on par with Renpa

Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a duel.
    No one 'won' in trashtalk imo. They both sound completely ridiculous.

I think it's great that Shin is struggling so much & has been provoked into going apeshit.

But the dialogue was pretty lame & disappointing imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Hes definitely 95
    Yea, judging by this chapter it seems without a doubt between 94 and 96, but every now and then Hara throws a curve ball.

Also, I just had a thought that... if he does have 95 STR & such strong instincts, then Shin has been going up against someone who is nearly on par with Duke Hyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    Well, I agree that Kanki's underlings are not in the same lavel as Renpa´s, Ouki´s (Tou), or even RSJ's. But we don´t know much about Moubu's army to be honest. He surely has a pair of great generals under him at this point and a good strategist too. It would be quite absurd for someone like Moubu to not have a good strategist in his army, given that he is pretty much a stronger version of Gaimou
    Unless Moubu has some people we haven't seen, his army doesn't seem to be anything special. He only had those two guys with the horned helmets and they didn't do anything impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Unless Moubu has some people we haven't seen, his army doesn't seem to be anything special. He only had those two guys with the horned helmets and they didn't do anything impressive.

But IMO is not that his army isn´t special, it´s that Hara hasn´t shown us for whatever the reason. MouBu is a Great General of Qin, arguably Qin's most feared GG at this moment, he surely has to got some remarkably Generals under him and at least a good strategist. A GG like Moubu with an army only comprised of him and a bunch of mediocre guys wouldn´t make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    The Qin's 6 armies had years or probably even decades of fighting to hone themselves. A more accurate comparison would be comparing them in 10 years time or so.
    I agree. However I can easily see Ousen, Yotanwa or Kanki getting additions to their armies. I find it hardest to see where/how Moubu would expand. Not in a in-verse sense but more from the perspective of whether Hara would do it or not.

Like mentioned above, we kind of saw the top two lieutenants of Moubu. While I do think they are as good as Ouki’s five lieutenants or any of Kanki’s top subs, they do seem a level below the 4HK or Gyou’ un.

I agree. However I can easily see Ousen, Yotanwa or Kanki getting additions to their armies. I find it hardest to see where/how Moubu would expand. Not in a in-verse sense but more from the perspective of whether Hara would do it or not.

Like mentioned above, we kind of saw the top two lieutenants of Moubu. While I do think they are as good as Ouki’s five lieutenants or any of Kanki’s top subs, they do seem a level below the 4HK or Gyou’ un.

But they have to be at least on par of Makou/Akou and Yotanwa's Generals IMO. It wouldn´t make much sense at least for me if MouBu's army is not on par with OuSen's and Yotanwa's armies. And MouBu definitely has to got a good strategist, he is crazy strong but so was Kanmei and so is Gaimou.

But they have to be at least on par of Makou/Akou and Yotanwa's Generals IMO. It wouldn´t make much sense at least for me if MouBu's army is not on par with OuSen's and Yotanwa's armies. And MouBu definitely has to got a good strategist, he is crazy strong but so was Kanmei and so is Gaimou.
    I’d put them on that level as well. But I would put Akou and Makou below 4HK level as well. Maybe Akou if we slightly push it. Yotanwa’s subs are relatively speaking not comparable to 4HK either. Apart from Bajio who is special I admit. But is also a work in progress.

Not exactly.

Moubu's "thing" is the ability to raise morale of any soldier, militia or professional, to the top and turn them to beasts. I think his MO is not having beasts under him, but creating his own army of beasts along the battle.

So I think it suits him, if he dont have top commanders. As for strategist: it will be mouki

As for his lieutenants, we've seen them in two wars and in both they didnt show much. In bayou one of them even made a total fool of himself before the boulder trap.
    Last edited by Ascot; 02-12-2018 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    Which to me means the hit he received from Gyou un is stronger than anything in between, (so Batei/Keisha etc), but it could still be that this "heavy" blow is on the weaker side of what Gaimou's capable of. Plus Hara is used to overhyping characters. I'd be surprised if Gyou un is stronger than 95, and 94 seems to fit better if a number has to be given.