0 0%
  • 3/5

2 9.52%
  • 4/5

9 42.86%
  • 5/5

10 47.62%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    The chapter was alright. The best part was definitely shin Shutting that Gyou'un idiot up. The dude is too whiny and arrogant, kinda hoping Shin kills the dude now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Then I will have to find a way to bend facts to fit the stats I guess. @Crispickle

Aside from that idk lol. It won't be though.
    well just saying since RSJ likes to troll others

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

we are still using guide book stats as a benchmark

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    we are still using guide book stats as a benchmark
    I mean... stats make it easy for us to communicate. Otherwise we would have to say "Hmm... I think he's not quite as skilled as GaiMou in a duel, but I would put him above RinKo," when we could just say "his str around 94-96".

If you're implying that we're basing everything purely off of the stat book, I don't think anyone is doing that.

The stats aren't perfect, but they do give us some understanding of what Hara is thinking. It's another source of information. When you combine the stats with what the other characters are saying about him & with what we actually see the character do, you get a pretty good understanding of the character's skill imo

wow, we saw gaimou, ouki and renpa mentions in just one chapter.

Gyou`un just send shin`s flying away whith horse,glaive,armor and all that stuff? lol

G`un shitty talk about the past and "if my master was alive" ruined the chapter and his aura.
    shin shut him very well.

the comparisson shin`s draw dont put him at gaimou STR Lv, but probably close ( my guess is 94~96) in overall G`un >>>

many people already called it, but i fell that G`un will not die now, and probably will go better than shin in this duel.
    i curious to see how the other armys and units will influence that clash. Ouhon will return the favor and save shin`s ass?
    i don`t think Akou is big deal, but always respond very well to his allies moves.
    chougaryu seems to have some synergy with gyou`un, since he serve the same GG on the past
    bananji army has severed criplled by Ouhon, but has new troops.

should we be seeing more from jin and tan? feel like they could prove to be a big advantage in this war but not sure if it's too much to expect of them in this melee.

still, think it's a shame that the only participation we saw out of them in this battle was in that small opening skirmish.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Jin will die. The next war.

I don't care for the archer bro's so I hope they either stay away or die. Pretty sure one will die to give the other some CD though.

Everybody was asking for HSU to get top archers, now nobody cares for them

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    It's because the characters are bland and uninspired as fuck IMO. I like all the old HSU members and most of the new ones, but the archer brothers just rub me the wrong way.

If only their father hadn't died and he had enden up joining Shin instead

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    The Ten lookalike is ok, the bigger one is just annoying lol. Big nice underdog dude with confidence issues...eh. Plus I don't care for the backstory.

10 Bow hype needs to be rebuilt now that two random dudes can pop up with top tier accuracy due to hunting pigs on a mountain. Down to Seikaun/Bashuri/Senshubi to save it. These two brothers aren't gonna do it.

They should just give the bow to Suugen instead. Who cares if it makes sense

If the archer was a big shot since the start everybody would call it "asspull".

They are supposed to be newbies.

The Ten lookalike is ok, the bigger one is just annoying lol. Big nice underdog dude with confidence issues...eh. Plus I don't care for the backstory.

10 Bow hype needs to be rebuilt now that two random dudes can pop up with top tier accuracy due to hunting pigs on a mountain. Down to Seikaun/Bashuri/Senshubi to save it. These two brothers aren't gonna do it.

Don’t underestimate hunting on the mountains

The Four Emperors

“random” is kind of a stretch. they were taught be a ten bow level archer, hence their skill.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

And Shin learned to fight playing with wood swords with his friend.

They were thaught since young age by a legit 10 bow

Eh. Point taken.

They're still the lame bro's.