Shin & Ou Hon Switch Fire Dragons

scenario 1: duel - shin vs earl shi and ou hon vs gai mou

scenario 2: hi shin unit vs e.shi army and gyoku hou vs gai mou army

can they beat each others fire dragon?
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

I'd imagine it'd go poorly for both of them- Shin lacks the precision to deal with Eishi and Ouhon lacks the weight to deal with Gaimou

And even if they made it past assuming that was an instinctual feat Ouhon might not be able to stop Reiou and GHM from attacking the Tou army.

They both die imo

Shin won't keep up with Earl Shi speed while Ouhon lacks brute strength to deal with Gaimou

I'd say Shin does worst but Ouhon could do what he did to Banana though, it's not gonna be enough.

I imagine Ouhon can outplay Junsou but Ten won't be able to keep up with Earl Shi
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They both die imo

Shin won't keep up with Earl Shi speed while Ouhon lacks brute strength to deal with Gaimou
    but Ouhon one arm deflected Shin's double hand glaive earlier in the arc

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    I'd say Shin does worst but Ouhon could do what he did to Banana though, it's not gonna be enough.

I imagine Ouhon can outplay Junsou but Ten won't be able to keep up with Earl Shi but Ouhon one arm deflected Shin's double hand glaive earlier in the arc
    Imo, Gaimou should still be a tier above Shin in brute force

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    They both die imo

Unlike OuHon, Earl Shi relies on power, not speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Li_Xin View Post
    The fact that people didn't even realize that they were killed means that the attacks are quite fast

Quote Originally Posted by Li_Xin View Post
    Speed=Weight, Ouhon mentioned being barely able to keep up with Eishi's speed even after adapting to him

Ouhon was only ablr to exploit Eishi's weakpoint because his spearmanship is reliant on precision, while Shin is a brute hinself

Yea, I think I was wrong haha

Says OuHon emphasizes accuracy while Earl Shi focuses on Power... whatever that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Speed=Weight, Ouhon mentioned being barely able to keep up with Eishi's speed even after adapting to him

Ouhon was only ablr to exploit Eishi's weakpoint because his spearmanship is reliant on precision, while Shin is a brute hinself
    Don't forget Shi was suicidal as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    Don't forget Shi was suicidal as well.
    ...yeah, the weakpoint existed because he was suicidal

Otherwise no way in hell a 93 kills a 96

Shin kills Earl Shi extreme difficulty, Ouhon gets wrecked by Gaimou.

Ouhon is too arrogant to ask Ryuukoku for help. He loses in a duel to Gaimou. Shin loses to Eishi.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    I'd imagine it'd go poorly for both of them- Shin lacks the precision to deal with Eishi and Ouhon lacks the weight to deal with Gaimou

And even if they made it past assuming that was an instinctual feat Ouhon might not be able to stop Reiou and GHM from attacking the Tou army.
    100% this
    ~Lemon~

Shin wins extreme diff... Kyoukai is there too. Ouhon loses mid diff.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Shin wins extreme diff... Kyoukai is there too. Ouhon loses mid diff.

This, also, HSU would be in much better position overall because Ten's not getting kidnapped and they have 3,000 more men than Ouhon. Ouhon would probably fare much worse because he has to deal with a bloodknight who is arguably a better combatant (almost certainly) than Earl Shi, while his strategist is free to lead the rest of the army which ties Ouhon up from leading them.

Asuming Ouhon wouldn't ask for help there's not much he can do against Gaimou-Junsou duo. FD Ouhon is nowhere near Gaimou in terms of weight and Junsou would keep him buissy on a tactical level thanks to number advantage.

Earl Shi was able to outplay Ouhon, so Karyo Ten being on the field doesn't change much. Earl Shi might actually target her head instead of wasting his time on a kidnap, because he doesn't give a shit. Kyoukai is not enough to make difference given that Earl Shi Army is four times bigger then HSU. She might be able to kill suicidal Earl Shi in a duel, but given how HSU usually operates it's Shin who always does dueling while Kyoukai is a support of the troops.

Quote Originally Posted by GloriousWarlord View Post
    This, also, HSU would be in much better position overall because Ten's not getting kidnapped and they have 3,000 more men than Ouhon.
    It's Fire Dragons Arc. HSU at that point still had 5000 man.

You're right. I'm having one of those days where everything is a blur.

However, I still think HSU fairs better here than they did vs Gaimou. It's true that Shin typically duels the big guy, but it's pretty clear that's not always the case given that Kyoukai advanced in rank crazy fast that her own achievements must've been pretty freaking phenomenal to even be a 3,000 man commander right now. I don't think for a second that Shin would care if she took down Earl Shi. Plus, I think Shin's instincts and Kyoukai's tactics would be enough to keep Earl Shi from completely outplaying them. However, it's just my opinion.