Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Luffy vs Sanji

  1. #1

    Luffy vs Sanji

    Round 1: Gearless Luffy, but with the current upgrade of CoO
    Round 2: Luffy has access to G2 and G3
    Round 3: how far can Sanji push Luffy if Luffy can fight with everything he got?

  2. #2
    R:Luffy Extreme Diff
    R2:Luffy Mid Diff
    R3:STOMP

  3. #3
    The difference in power between Luffy and Sanji right now is pretty scary. Hopefully Sanji has something up his sleeve so he doesn't get left completely in the dust.

  4. #4
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,047
    Sanji has some insane speed feats and since sanji specializes in coO I cant see him losing.
    At worst it would be a high diff for sanji.
    Second case would be a much harder fight,but luffy would probably win somewhere between mid to high diff.
    Not sure why you included gear3 when that thing will never hit sanji.
    Last case yea sanji from what he shown so far stands no chance.
    Sanji will probably be able to react to luffy and dodge a bit,but he will soon get tired because with g4th speed and future sight sanji will only have time to dodge.

  5. #5
    R1: Luffy mid/high-diff
    R2: Luffy low-diff
    R3: Luffy fodderizes





  6. #6
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,072
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdragonstory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sanji has some insane speed feats and since sanji specializes in coO I cant see him losing.
    At worst it would be a high diff for sanji.
    Second case would be a much harder fight,but luffy would probably win somewhere between mid to high diff.
    Not sure why you included gear3 when that thing will never hit sanji.
    Last case yea sanji from what he shown so far stands no chance.
    Sanji will probably be able to react to luffy and dodge a bit,but he will soon get tired because with g4th speed and future sight sanji will only have time to dodge.
    Sanji doesn't have better speed feats than Luffy nor CoO. Hve you been reading the current fight ? Also G3 managed to parry off a Strength Mochi and you think that it will be completely unable to hit Sanji >





  7. #7
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sanji doesn't have better speed feats than Luffy nor CoO. Hve you been reading the current fight ? Also G3 managed to parry off a Strength Mochi and you think that it will be completely unable to hit Sanji >
    You are really shitting on sanji.
    We are talking about a gearless luffy which means no gear2.
    Luffy had use gear 2 to dodge katakuri,also dodged an attack from katakuri.
    Imo even if luffy could see a bit into the future that still wouldnt be enough to counter sanji who would just change from where he attacks when luffy starts defending himself.
    We have seen that sanji can damage really badly luffy who isnt defending himself with coa.
    I would assume sanji can be fast enough to catch luffy of guard aka hit him in a spot luffy isnt defending himself with coa.

    Lasly,sanji is faster than katakuri so yes sanji would be able to dodge gear3 attacks.
    I am not saying sanji would be able to overpower gear3 + coa,I am just saying he can 100% dodge it.

  8. #8
    The Special One Aether's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,823
    Round 1: high diff
    Round 2: low-mid diff
    Round 3: extreme low diff


  9. #9
    Don't know about base Luffy but G2 and above would tear Sanji apart.

  10. #10
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,072
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdragonstory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are really shitting on sanji.
    We are talking about a gearless luffy which means no gear2.
    Luffy had use gear 2 to dodge katakuri,also dodged an attack from katakuri.
    Imo even if luffy could see a bit into the future that still wouldnt be enough to counter sanji who would just change from where he attacks when luffy starts defending himself.
    We have seen that sanji can damage really badly luffy who isnt defending himself with coa.
    I would assume sanji can be fast enough to catch luffy of guard aka hit him in a spot luffy isnt defending himself with coa.

    Lasly,sanji is faster than katakuri so yes sanji would be able to dodge gear3 attacks.
    I am not saying sanji would be able to overpower gear3 + coa,I am just saying he can 100% dodge it.
    >Sanji

    >Faster than Katakuri

    Yeah I'm not having a further discussion with you





  11. #11
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >Sanji

    >Faster than Katakuri

    Yeah I'm not having a further discussion with you
    You said that and even though you say it's shit and untrue I wouldnt be surprised if that was the case.
    Katakuri isnt that fast,he is just preemptively dodging making a illusion that he is fast.
    Lastly,sanji did dodge katakuris attack.

    There is nothing to discuss really since you dont have anything to knock down what I said.

  12. #12
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    10,658
    Bds has a point somewhere in there. Not every top-tier fighter is equally good in all combat aspects, so even a weaker opponent could cause trouble to them. E.g ones prioritizing power and short distance tackles could be the easiest type of opponent for more evasive fighters

    Thanks to Cake~

    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

  13. #13
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,072
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdragonstory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You said that and even though you say it's shit and untrue I wouldnt be surprised if that was the case.
    Katakuri isnt that fast,he is just preemptively dodging making a illusion that he is fast.
    Lastly,sanji did dodge katakuris attack.

    There is nothing to discuss really since you dont have anything to knock down what I said.
    There is no illusion about being fast. Katakuri is faster and stronger than Luffy. Sanji isn't. Never was, has never shown anything better than Luffy. Luffy outright blitzed Doflamingo. Sanji never even managed to come close into doing that.

    Also Sanji couldn't even knock Luffy unconscious after Luffy having an 11 hour battle with Cracker. Not even the combined assault of Big Mom's forces knocked out Luffy and you expect Sanji to do it ? When Katakuri has been hitting Luffy for 10 hours straight, Sanji is somehow supposed to put him down ?





  14. #14
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Titan
    Posts
    32,522
    When's the last time Base Luffy did anything?

    I think Sanji could win S1.

  15. #15
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,047
    Well,I would have to say that Oda writing went from good to bad when it comes to Luffy especially.
    So now I have to argue against plot protection.

    Luffy knew doffy used strings,sanji didn't so he got caught.
    Sanji wasn't going all out on Luffy even if he used concase which actually made Luffy unconscious for a bit.

    Lastly when was it shown that katakuri is faster than Luffy?
    Katakuri could react to Luffy because he could see the future.
    If katakuri was really faster then Luffy couldn't dodge any attacks.

    Big mom pirates weren't allowed to kill Luffy if you are talking about enraged army.
    It is also unknown whenever some of them even have haki.

  16. #16
    Round 1: Luffy high-extreme diff. I would say that it could go either way, giving the edge to Sanji being slightly faster in base, but Luffy's current CoO level gives him the edge now, despite Sanji being faster. So yeah...Base Luffy w/current CoO level >= Sanji

    Round 2: Luffy mid-diff. In this state, since Luffy is now not in base, but not in Gear 4 mode, either, I put him on the same level/as equal to Zoro; nonG4 Gears Luffy = Zoro. Sanji will put up a fight, dodging Gear 3, and kinda being able to keep up with Gear2, but G2 is still faster than him. Eventually, Gear2 will wear Sanji down, enough so that he cannot dodge and be finished off with Gear 3rd.

    Round 3: Luffy low-diff. I understood this as Luffy immediately going into Gear 4. Sanji gets one-shotted.

  17. #17
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,072
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdragonstory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well,I would have to say that Oda writing went from good to bad when it comes to Luffy especially.
    So now I have to argue against plot protection.

    Luffy knew doffy used strings,sanji didn't so he got caught.
    Sanji wasn't going all out on Luffy even if he used concase which actually made Luffy unconscious for a bit.

    Lastly when was it shown that katakuri is faster than Luffy?
    Katakuri could react to Luffy because he could see the future.
    If katakuri was really faster then Luffy couldn't dodge any attacks.

    Big mom pirates weren't allowed to kill Luffy if you are talking about enraged army.
    It is also unknown whenever some of them even have haki.





  18. #18
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know about that statement which is unfortunately not true.
    It's like that one time Oda wanted us to think Sanji and co were dead,but it was just Brook.
    There is no way sanjis armament haki was that weak and also Luffy looked beaten up so badly back then even before the final blow.

  19. #19
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,072
    Yes because Sanji has shown incredible CoA feats to neglect his statement. Luffy got back up adter Sanji's attacks in few seconds.





  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes because Sanji has shown incredible CoA feats to neglect his statement. Luffy got back up adter Sanji's attacks in few seconds.
    Those attacks certainly weren't intent to kill.

    But again, that statement by Sanji really makes me wonder, did he mean he just crossed the line and and pushed himself too hard on luffy? Or he was literally using his full strength? Gotta check other manga sites to make sure there wasn't any translation error.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •