Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1760
    or maybe they were handpicked?

i liked everyones pick except for Juan's who i didn't know about until now

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i liked everyones pick except for Juan's who i didn't know about until now
    I recommend the game heavily, it's a very good story and it's pretty fun if you like being in charge of your actions.

"Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    I recommend the game heavily, it's a very good story and it's pretty fun if you like being in charge of your actions.
    already looking into it

already looking into it
    That a boy

Once you finish it, if you want, I'll give you the link to a modded version you can use that will make it easier, but more fun.

Also, if there's any question, I'm here to answer.

"Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

I’m still shocked about how I decided to check the thread during work and saw both Top and Efege lynched.

Told them that the inactives were getting lynched sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    I’m still shocked about how I decided to check the thread during work and saw both Top and Efege lynched.
    how does it feel Zu was about to go down as well if it wasn't for Umber?

Told them that the inactives were getting lynched sooner than later.
    scum qt

or maybe they were handpicked?
    Partially.

I tried making the role sheets as alignment neutral as possible this time around so that anyone could be any faction, none of the abilities would be a dead giveaway of what kind of thing the character was packing. Town ended up with scum abilities like Strongman and Framer while Mafia got stuff that wouldn't look out of place on a townie.

However, there were three roles I took out of the equation in the randomization as definitive town roles and that was X, Finalbeta, and Umber. Dante's rolesheet was centered around killing so he just wouldn't have worked as a scum, but there would still be scrutiny on whether he was Independent and that strongman would put people off.

When Finalbeta sent me Pacman as a character the first thing I thought of was a being that devours anything and that ability just clicked really quick, it was such a powerful defense and deterrent against voting him that I couldn't allow it to be mafia even though I did include a fair amount of roles that could counter it. It ended up being a fitting role for the member, not productive in the slightest, just a really big nuisance that's a major pain to get rid of.

Umber was that one role that was just super noble, self-sacrificing, and town like so when I designed Basch Fon Rosenburg I knew I wanted it to be town. However, it got the guilty scan drawback to make it balance that out and make it that no ability would look entirely clear one way or another while also being something that fit the character.

So it wasn't 100% RNG but other then that everyone went into the blender and got what they got. My goal was to try making everyone feel true to the character and game they came from while also avoiding repetition like having too many voting roles with no counterbalances and such. I was pretty satisfied with the end result and think this is my best setup yet even if it was all wrapped up quickly and a lot of those skills never saw play.

how does it feel Zu was about to go down as well if it wasn't for Umber?
    Lost a lot of confidence.
    scum qt
    I’ll just post what I said;

Albion
    02-09-2018
    07:24 AM ET (US)
    And what I meant is that since usually when we have rather new players they tend to be Mafia but they are inactive so they get left alive longer. So yeah people are starting to pick up on that so they might lynch those inactives. Asleep or not.

scum qt
    Eh I’ll just link it.

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/Ec5xhUcXDSYy

Lost a lot of confidence.

I’ll just post what I said;

give me the whole chat

thanks

that ability is too op

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    Partially.

I tried making the role sheets as alignment neutral as possible this time around so that anyone could be any faction, none of the abilities would be a dead giveaway of what kind of thing the character was packing. Town ended up with scum abilities like Strongman and Framer while Mafia got stuff that wouldn't look out of place on a townie.

However, there were three roles I took out of the equation in the randomization as definitive town roles and that was X, Finalbeta, and Umber. Dante's rolesheet was centered around killing so he just wouldn't have worked as a scum, but there would still be scrutiny on whether he was Independent and that strongman would put people off.

When Finalbeta sent me Pacman as a character the first thing I thought of was a being that devours anything and that ability just clicked really quick, it was such a powerful defense and deterrent against voting him that I couldn't allow it to be mafia even though I did include a fair amount of roles that could counter it. It ended up being a fitting role for the member, not productive in the slightest, just a really big nuisance that's a major pain to get rid of.

Umber was that one role that was just super noble, self-sacrificing, and town like so when I designed Basch Fon Rosenburg I knew I wanted it to be town. However, it got the guilty scan drawback to make it balance that out and make it that no ability would look entirely clear one way or another while also being something that fit the character.

So it wasn't 100% RNG but other then that everyone went into the blender and got what they got. My goal was to try making everyone feel true to the character and game they came from while also avoiding repetition like having too many voting roles with no counterbalances and such. I was pretty satisfied with the end result and think this is my best setup yet even if it was all wrapped up quickly and a lot of those skills never saw play.
    well they worked out well, there are some abilities that are always go without ever being used. good job

The roles were amazing, though I didn't get to use mine 100%

Kirby was always one of the ones i used to solo with when i player Super Smash Bros.

gg