Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    Would you consider yourself morally righteous?

    taking a look at your life and what you have done so far

    would you see yourself as someone who in general is more on a morally righteous side or who has done morally questionable or even at least not completely lawful things in certain aspects?

  2. #2
    My dad would probably laugh his ass off if i say yes

  3. #3
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45,394
    not much especially recently, although i used to be very butt-fingered about it

    now if there's something immoral i don't do, it's either because of respect for others or simply because i sheep me the easier way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My dad would probably laugh his ass off if i say yes
    would you say yes though?


  4. #4
    Pretty much, I'm no saint but I've never intentionally wronged anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys

  5. #5
    I’m an awful person, so nah.

  6. #6
    The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    9,924
    Of course. Everything I do is righteous.
    ​​

    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

  7. #7
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    13,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course. Everything I do is righteous.
    all Nordmenn are like this

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course. Everything I do is righteous.
    okay Big Sean
    Last edited by Millennium Creed; 02-08-2018 at 08:14 PM.

  9. #9
    Not Gay Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    doot doot
    Posts
    10,042
    heh


  10. #10
    Nope
    Because of you

    families can get their child the cancer treatment need without worrying about how to pay for it. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food. They can provide free housing to families, so kids aren't stuck in a hospital room while receiving the best cancer care.

    DONATE HERE
    https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671
    -------------------------
    I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ST. JUDE CHILDRENS RESEARCH HOSPITAL

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not much especially recently, although i used to be very butt-fingered about it

    now if there's something immoral i don't do, it's either because of respect for others or simply because i sheep me the easier way.



    would you say yes though?
    Care to eviscerate

    I haven't really considered morality as a factor in decision making for the last couple of years. I guess it depends on who's pov though, I don't really make trouble for anyone or treat people unfairly even though I'm generally willing to given the right context

  13. #13
    Magistrate of Hentai Ccrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,892
    im more morally righteous than any fart snorting virtue signaling cafe hipster feminist


  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    would you say yes though?
    Obviously, who's gonna judge me on internet lol

  15. #15
    Pirate Hunter Eddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,109
    No I'm a self righteous prick at the moment

  16. #16
    Not really, I only consider others insofar as if behaving morally with them will yield me pleasure in the future

    The one place where I'm morally just is fairness, I don't take debts, if I do I pay them back always and if someone does me a favour I'll feel super pressured until I pay it back in full.

    Paid in Full

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •