Hi Shin unit vs Kanki army

HSU at full strength vs Maron, Kokuou and Raido units

Scenario 1: Dakan Plains
    Scenario 2: Kokuyou

Can they win or is the numerical difference too much?

HSU will lose, straightforward people like shin is food for kanki.

If i were kanki in this case i will do these on any kind of terain :

1. Kidnap lietenant or important people of HSU
    2.drag the battle longer with minimum casualty by playing hit & run
    3. Send body parts of them kidnapped people to shin little by little
    4. Set up trap in some place
    5. Tell shin to come alone to fight 1 by 1 on the place that trap had been set up.
    6. Kill shin
    7. Profit
    Last edited by Joseph3gun; 02-08-2018 at 02:52 PM.

What exactly are the numbers? IIRC;

Raido - General surely?
    Kokuou - 5k general (from Kokuyou)
    Maron - 5k (from Kokuyou)

Raido is 4k according to the wiki, dunno if that's right but we'll use that for the purposes of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Raido is 4k according to the wiki, dunno if that's right but we'll use that for the purposes of this thread.
    He's Kanki's number 1 commander so no way is he only 4k. The wiki has him as that because he led around 4k when dealing with Hakukisai, but he had left a good portion at his HQ for Kaishibou to destroy and was focusing on guerilla warfare.

Logically, Kanki had 50k at Kokuyou. 10k are taken up by Kokuo'u/Maron. There's the saki clan, Zenou clan, Rinshinjou's cavalry and then other smaller units...Raido has to be general. Kanki has to have at least one General under him given that Ousen has a bunch, Kisui had 3 that we saw on panel etc.

Then again since they aren't like a normal army I can see the main commanders going up and down in army size depending on the plan.

In any case, at 14k vs 8k it's close. I think the HSU win on the plains whilst Kanki army wins in Kokuyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    He's Kanki's number 1 commander so no way is he only 4k. The wiki has him as that because he led around 4k when dealing with Hakukisai, but he had left a good portion at his HQ for Kaishibou to destroy and was focusing on guerilla warfare.

Logically, Kanki had 50k at Kokuyou. 10k are taken up by Kokuo'u/Maron. There's the saki clan, Zenou clan, Rinshinjou's? (Rin Gyoku’s) cavalry and then other smaller units...Raido has to be general. Kanki has to have at least one General under him given that Ousen has a bunch, Kisui had 3 that we saw on panel etc.

Then again since they aren't like a normal army I can see the main commanders going up and down in army size depending on the plan.

In any case, at 14k vs 8k it's close. I think the HSU win on the plains whilst Kanki army wins in Kokuyou.
    Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t even think Naki, Maroon, Raido or Koku Ou are proper commanders. I think Raido is 4K just because that is how much in the Raido Clan the same with Naki. That’s why I think Naki said he guess he’s a 1000 man commander because he never thought of it from a military pov but just his clan. Kinda like the YTW Army.
    Last edited by Marcusx8; 02-08-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Those 3 alone were evenly matched with Kisui/Batei/Kinmou/Gakuei with a disadvantaged position. With a close to 2x number advantage they should take this.

With even numbers HSU should win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Those 3 alone were evenly matched with Kisui/Batei/Kinmou/Gakuei with a disadvantaged position. With a close to 2x number advantage they should take this.

With even numbers HSU should win.
    Nah not quite. Kisui dominated Kokuyou with his appearance alone (after Kokuou was beating General Kaigou) and Batei was dealing with the HSU.

Maron vs Kinmou and Raido vs Gakuei were even.

Nah not quite. Kisui dominated Kokuyou with his appearance alone (after Kokuou was beating General Kaigou) and Batei was dealing with the HSU.

Maron vs Kinmou and Raido vs Gakuei were even.

I was referring to the clash after Keisha's and Ryuutou's deaths

- - - Updated - - -

And I wouldn't say Kisui dominated Kokuou with 'presence alone', he caught her by surprise with vertical cavalry and forced her to temporarily fall back.

I was referring to the clash after Keisha's and Ryuutou's deaths

- - - Updated - - -

And I wouldn't say Kisui dominated Kokuou with 'presence alone', he caught her by surprise with vertical cavalry and forced her to temporarily fall back.
    Again it was said that Kinmou and Maron were in deadlock. Kokuou vs Batei never reached a conclusion but Kisui was confident Batei was winning/would win (he thought maron/kinmou was more troublesome). All of that was only an hour or so before Kanki had them pull out though, so not nearly enough of a sample size.

- - - Updated - - -

Logically, Kanki had 50k at Kokuyou. 10k are taken up by Kokuo'u/Maron. There's the saki clan, Zenou clan, Rinshinjou's cavalry and then other smaller units...Raido has to be general. Kanki has to have at least one General under him given that Ousen has a bunch, Kisui had 3 that we saw on panel etc.

I doubt Raido is a general, if he was, Hara would have indicated so. Even random scrubs like Heki's friend and the wall commanders back in the Sanyou arc had their general rank announced clearly. He probably is a 5k commander like the rest. Duke Hyou had no generals under him that we know of, Kanki may be the same.

In Koku You Raido forces were described as "Raido Unit", while when you're a general most of the time your men are called an army.

We never heared about him geting promoted, so I think we shouldn't assume he's a general.

hi shin unit should embarrass them

especially in the plains, since that kind of warfare isn't really their thing and they'd self-admittedly have difficulty with armies capable of coordination

kan ki's army is able to accomplish much of what they do primarily because of kan ki's machinations. if kan ki were actually leading the kokuyou scenario would be more interesting, but his army isn't nearly as impressive without him in command
    Last edited by Tokio; 02-08-2018 at 05:23 PM.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

raido is a 5k, idk why there's so much doubt about this

i'd have to admit probably the HSU is still not equipped to deal with one like kanki. I don't see shin and ten having a shot against his kind of warfare.

- - - Updated - - -

wait, kanki's not in the playgrounds here?

HSU stomps lol