Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hakuki's 99 intelligence stat

Riboku aside who is 100, will/should any past, present or future character equal or better it? So far the closest are Gakuki (98), Gohoumei (98), Shouheikun (98), Shunshinkun (98), Ousen (97), Gokei (97), Reiou (97), Karin (97).
    Last edited by Kanki; 02-08-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Mouten will definitely equal Hakuki at least.

Rinshoujo logically should be at least 98 given his crappy martial abilities

Ousen will get 100 and Karin is also 97

I see Ousen reaching the 100 after revealing his true potential in this campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mouten will definitely equal Hakuki at least.

Rinshoujo logically should be at least 98 given his crappy martial abilities
    Koushou as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Koushou as well?
    Yeah, otherwise they'd br objectively worse than today's geniuses who also have 90+ strength (Ousen, RBK, Kanki, Karin, SHK)

Yeah, otherwise they'd br objectively worse than today's geniuses who also have 90+ strength (Ousen, RBK, Kanki, Karin, SHK)
    tbf I don't think it really works like that. A 60-97-97 guy could still be stronger overall than a 93-95-97 guy for eg, and win via his strategies as well. Stat 'totals' aren't really relevant imo

There are other attributes not counted within the stats, plus even the knowledge and leadership stats themselves cover wide spectrums, I think.

tbf I don't think it really works like that. A 60-97-97 guy could still be stronger overall than a 93-95-97 guy for eg, and win via his strategies as well. Stat 'totals' aren't really relevant imo

There are other attributes not counted within the stats, plus even the knowledge and leadership stats themselves cover wide spectrums, I think.
    I'm not looking at it from a numbers perspective, even if he had a 100+ int score someone like RSJ won't have a better 'total' than Ousen or Karin.

But the fact is that having access to martial might (especially Kanki/Ousen level where they'd only be physically threatened by top tier martial GGs) alongside military genius simply affords the general more options (ie leading from the front when neccessary), less weaknesses and more effective with differing numbers of troops, making them objectively better if they have the same int score.

I'm not looking at it from a numbers perspective, even if he had a 100+ int score someone like RSJ won't have a better 'total' than Ousen or Karin.

But the plain fact is that having access to martial might (especially Kanki/Ousen level where they'd only be physically threatened by top tier martial GGs) alongside military genius simply affords the general more options (ie leading from the front when neccessary) and less weaknesses, making them objectively better if they have the same int score.
    Sure, but things like being able to bring in 10 loyal generals willing to die for you is in itself, an ability. They're extensions of his arms basically. It's not luck, so it's part of his being as a Great General despite not being reflected in the stats IMO. That's why RSJ is a relative equal to Renpa despite being destroyed in the martial stat yet likely similar in the others.

I think ousen's final stats will be

str 93
    ldr 98 or 99
    int 100 or 99

his total stats would be 291 same as renpa & gakuki. riboku just need +1 stats to match them
    Last edited by rucky; 02-08-2018 at 12:37 PM.

ou se, ka rin, go hou mei, and mou ten definitely have a solid shot
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Lmao, people saying Ousen will get 6-8 point boost in total stats when in reality no character in manga ever got so much. Especially going from A to S experience where his potential should be mostly fulfilled.

Tou only got two leadership points boost in the last few years (A -> S).
    Yotanwa got one point in knowledge (A -> S).
    Kanki got two points in leadership (B -> A).
    Riboku got one point in leadership (A -> S).
    Renpa didn't get anything (S -> S).
    Moubu got two in leadership and two in knowledge (the biggest boost we had so far) (B -> A).
    Finally Ousen himself only got one extra point in leadership in the last few years (B -> A).

Ousen's final stats will be at best something like
    Str - 93
    Ldr - 96
    Int - 98
    Last edited by Cichy; 02-08-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Lmao, people saying Ousen will get 6-8 point boost in total stats when in reality no character in manga ever got so much. Especially going from A to S experience where his potential should be mostly fulfilled.

Moubu got two in leadership and two in knowledge (the biggest boost we had so far) (B -> A).
    Finally Ousen himself only got one extra point in leadership in the last few years (B -> A).

Str - 93
    Ldr - 96
    Int - 98
    kyou kai managed to jump 7+ points with her last boost in stats

large wars stimulate growths in people, it's not impossible for even ou sen to get a substantial boost
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Str - 93
    Ldr - 96
    Int - 98
    depends how many databooks/stats we have tbh. Kingdom is like 60% through but we've had 5 batches of stats I think? Maybe 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post

large wars stimulate growths in people, it's not impossible for even ou sen to get a substantial boost
    Yeah, but Kyoukai is still young and is far from reaching her peak. Going from C to B or from B to A should generally give you bigger boost then from A to S.
    Also, the biggest war so far - Coalition War didn't brought any large boosts anyway.

depends how many databooks/stats we have tbh. Kingdom is like 60% through but we've had 5 batches of stats I think? Maybe 4.
    We had four batches so far. But Hara is no longer puting stats in volume releases, instead he's making new ones only for guidebooks. So I assume we'll get 2 or 3 more batches at best.
    Last edited by Cichy; 02-08-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Yeah, but Kyoukai is still young and is far from reaching her peak. Going from C to B or from B to A should generally give you bigger boost then from A to S.
    Also, the biggest war so far - Coalition War didn't got any large boosts anyway.

We had four batches so far. But Hara is no longer puting stats in volume releases, instead he's making new ones only for guidebooks. So I assume we'll get 2 or 3 more batches at best.
    I thought the volume release stats were just the scanlaters putting them in? You're probably right though.

I guess OuSen may reach 99-100. Definitely not Mouten IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post

The closer you are to "S" in experience the less room you have for progression though. As said, reaching S means that you fulfilled your potential almost completely. Not much room for progression for Ousen at this point.

Str - 93
    Ldr - 96
    Int - 98
    that stats is way too low for someone important like ousen. id give that stats to mouten instead

Why does Ousen deserve better stats than EoS Mouten of all people?