4 14.81%
  • 3/5

5 18.52%
  • 4/5

8 29.63%
  • 5/5

5 18.52%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    What if Katakuri was purposefully holding back for some unknown crazy reason? How would y'all feel about that?
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What if Katakuri was purposefully holding back for some unknown crazy reason? How would y'all feel about that?
    I feel like his honour as a fighter is what holds him back. He already weakened himself and waited if Luffy would get up again instead of finishing him off.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    I feel like his honour as a fighter is what holds him back. He already weakened himself and waited if Luffy would get up again instead of finishing him off.
    Yeah there's that, but what if there was some crazy twist or scheme going on?

Alternate personality
    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao

[/spoiler]https://i.imgur.com/MW5gyad.gif[/spoiler]

Quote Originally Posted by Meng Hao View Post
    Alternate personality
    I don't think it would be another Pudding twist. I think I'm just trying to rationalize this ridiculous plot armor.

What do you guys think Snack's role will be?
    Last edited by Zu; 02-08-2018 at 08:19 AM.

- Luffy keeps standing up
    - Snack's trash design

1/5

Enjoyable chapter.

Auras and intents... they should have colors to them which differentiate them. That's what I'm expecting, anyway. But, it's weird. There's like a color inside people, and that's normal Haki. But, the outward projection of it is called an aura. And, the aura changes color depending on the type of intent attached to it (I'm expecting seven different colors).

That's basically all I want to say about that.

Alternative gear 4th form... pretty exciting. I wonder if Luffy will be using the type of techniques I expect him to. The Snake Form definitely lends itself to it. So, I'm hopeful.

I'm fine with Luffy going hard in the paint. He did have a pretty important reason for being there, and all. That's will power for ya, I guess.

---

Oh ya, Smoothie's a BIG bitch. Ha.
    Last edited by Mcguint; 02-08-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Luffy surviving and standing back up was crap a ton of chapters ago, surprises me how kata isnt beating up a corpse right now.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Plot armor is still strong

over the course of this chapter luffy barely managed to land one single hit

Katakuri has one of the best fighting styles in the series. Oda managed to make the best use of a food based fruit

I hope it will be just as much hard to take down Katakuri. What if Katakuri have someting up his sleeves?

3/5 set up chapter. Hopefully snake man is visually impressive.

Smoothie wasn't as impressive as I thought she would be from the spoilers, the slash was pretty meh. Is Sanji about to get a fight ?
    Wouldn't bet on it, but someone has to do something about all those fighters near the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Vermilion Kn View Post
    3/5 set up chapter. Hopefully snake man is visually impressive.

Smoothie wasn't as impressive as I thought she would be from the spoilers, the slash was pretty meh. Is Sanji about to get a fight ?
    Wouldn't bet on it, but someone has to do something about all those fighters near the mirror.
    Time for the Vinsmokes to come in

Time for the Vinsmokes to come in

Hell no. Sanji needs impressive feats. He should come in and take on Oven and Snack at the same time to stall for Luffy.

Hell no. Sanji needs impressive feats. He should come in and take on Oven and Snack at the same time to stall for Luffy.
    For everybody in the background. Also I doubt Sanji could hold his own against Oven and a former Sweet General at the same time.

And get himself a new butthole?

I dont really see that happening. There is really nothing that comes to my mind for that to make sense.

But Im excited to see Luffys new form in action. I already hoped for another form for him to be able to it Katakuri, even though I thought it would be more of a mode that completly focuses on speed. Snake sounds more like unpredictable attacks that would be the perfect counter for Katakuri. Similar to his serpent / python move he used against Doflamingo just on a whole other lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    I dont really see that happening. There is really nothing that comes to my mind for that to make sense.

But Im excited to see Luffys new form in action. I already hoped for another form for him to be able to it Katakuri, even though I thought it would be more of a mode that completly focuses on speed. Snake sounds more like unpredictable attacks that would be the perfect counter for Katakuri. Similar to his serpent / python move he used against Doflamingo just on a whole other lvl.
    Yeah, you're probably right. Though there's a ton of stuff that still could happen.

And me too. Definitely hyped to see this one. And the way you described it reminds me of the Luffy vs Enel fight where he cleared his mind to better combat Enel. Obviously this form would be more battle oriented and what not. I'm super curious how it's gonna work, because I definitely wasn't expecting "Snakeman". Maybe "Swiftman" or something, but not this. Your comparison to his Culverin definitely got me thinking as well.