Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rinko has not only been taught strategy by Genbou since the day he was picked up as an orphan, he served under Renpa. Kisui had what, skirmishes between cities? Even his experience stat is lower than Rinko's. Point is, there's a massive disparity in quality of the experience they've been through.
    like i said, it wasn't comparison between those two in the first place

You were trying to say that Mouten can best people who have more experience.
    ^ this was the only point

that mou ten wouldn't need comparable experience to his opponent to outperform them, especially in what his unit specializes in.

since we're bringing up stats, mou ten matched rin ko in leadership and surpassed him in intelligence/knowledge even before his "awakening"

rin ko having a longer service record doesn't mean that he'd be able to utilize his soldiers as well as mou ten or compete with his level of tactics and strategy
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    rin ko having a longer service record doesn't mean that he'd be able to utilize his soldiers as well as mou ten or compete with his level of tactics and strategy
    I'm not saying experience is the only factor. However, for someone like Rinko, it does play a big part. His whole thing is sticking his head deep into enemy lines, hoping his neck won't be the one to get cut in the engage. He knows when and where he should be going, like when he pulled out of attacking Kanki.

What I'm seeing on the battlefield here is Mouten trying to play around Rinko and getting bitten every step of the way. He has played the cat and mouse game for far longer than Mouten. He's been on the big stage alongside Renpa and I doubt that Mouten is at the point where he could show Rinko anything he hasn't seen so far. Not yet.