Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 75 of 75
  1. #61
    Aw, I got negged
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  2. #62
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,048
    Luffy shattered the fags





  3. #63
    I like this application of Smoothy's DF. Hopefully she gets a good feat to redeem some of her uselessness through out the arc.

  4. #64
    I wonder how much stronger Snack is than Oven and Daifuku. For some weird reason, I don't think the difference is that large.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  5. #65
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    16,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder how much stronger Snack is than Oven and Daifuku. For some weird reason, I don't think the difference is that large.
    Snack would probably mid-diff Oven and Daifuku, and high-diff Perospero. I imagine him being Base Doffy level.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Buffalo? Dellinger? Giolla? Those were only high-ranking mooks to begin with. Who was hyping them up?
    Not sure why you're being so selective. If Fukurou, Kumadori, and Kalifa were treated the same way you'd could make the same argument but he didn't. Oda used to give most of his character screen time and shine. Not off-panel, sideline, or embarrass the majority of his cast.

    Umm... Oda’s not gonna treat the Supernovas like the Seats or Bobbin. Law had a 150 chapter saga revolving around him, and Capone has consistently stolen the spotlight throughout Zou and Totto Land. Kid, Killer, Drake and everyone will get their dues. Oda even included them in those panels with the Yonko and Shichibukai.
    You're sure of that. I did forget Capone but Law has be reduced to just another ally and his contributions to defeating Doffy were made null. Now that Luffy is going to enter Wano after defeating a first mate do you really think Kidd and Drake will be portrayed as rivals with anywhere near the contribution or portrayal as our future PK?

    You don’t yet know Germa 66’s role in the story. Remember their connection to Vegapunk, and that they might actually go to the Reverie since their deal with Big Mom didn’t pan out. Hell, we don’t even know what their final act in this arc will be. It’s clear that Oda’s playing a long hand with them.
    This was there arc and instead of showing them off and developing them as villains for Sanji Oda focused the arc on a constantly starting and restarting repetitive chase involving BM and had them off-panel their only pursuers. Oda can even easily have that little scene of respect towards Sanji at the Teaparty change their entire world view ending that plot thread and do nothing more with them than have them help escape this assembled BM armada.

    Will Kaido’s crew live up to expectations? Of course not. Anyone who’s been paying attention knows that. But they’ll still be more menacing than Big Mom’s goons, since defeating them is the actual goal and not some stealth mission.
    What? So post Wano you think Kidd&Killer will be antagonists? Not big ones. Paying attention to what? Pre-Law being bottom-bitched you thought little of Kidd being a legit rival? What exactly are you expectations of Wano?

  7. #67
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    16,784
    Wha... when did I say Kid and Killer would be antagonists?

  8. #68
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah, he and Law embarrassed Inu, Neku, and every Samurai a week ago in story. No question now, King and the Shogun are going down to 1on1s with Zoro and Luffy. Only high diff battles too. Jack getting owned on entry by Lion-mode Inu&Neku. Queen will be non-entity like Smoothie and Compote.

    Drake, Killer, and Kidd will be lucky to get screen time like Bart.
    The fuck you talking about


  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Snack would probably mid-diff Oven and Daifuku, and high-diff Perospero. I imagine him being Base Doffy level.
    I honestly agree with this exactly. Where do you think Sanji stands in the midst of all this?

    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  10. #70
    So, is there still a chance for Sanji vs Oven?

  11. #71
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    16,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I honestly agree with this exactly. Where do you think Sanji stands in the midst of all this?

    Well, I think Sanji is stronger than Oven and Daifuku for sure. Could he beat Perospero if he went all out? I know some people will laugh, but I’d say there’s a chance.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, I think Sanji is stronger than Oven and Daifuku for sure. Could he beat Perospero if he went all out? I know some people will laugh, but I’d say there’s a chance.
    I actually hoped for that, Could be a good fight to see Sanji developing some long deserved long range attack.

    But vs Oven with the heat vs heat is cool too. They will definitely meet on the island now and Sanji is unmasked, one can only hope

  13. #73
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    16,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I actually hoped for that, Could be a good fight to see Sanji developing some long deserved long range attack.

    But vs Oven with the heat vs heat is cool too. They will definitely meet on the island now and Sanji is unmasked, one can only hope
    I don’t think Sanji will get a big fight in this arc. Maybe in Wano...

  14. #74
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don’t think Sanji will get a big fight in this arc. Maybe in Wano...

    Don't worry about it.

    Luffy will just have a flashback about Rayleigh teaching him how to insta-beat swordsman from Wano


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, I think Sanji is stronger than Oven and Daifuku for sure. Could he beat Perospero if he went all out? I know some people will laugh, but I’d say there’s a chance.
    Hmm, you say you think Oven and Daifuku would essentially get mid-diffed by Snack who you hypothetically equivalate with Base Doflamingo. But then, you also say Sanji is for sure stronger than Oven and Daifuku although he got low-diffed, or worse, by Base Doffy on Dressrosa. Do you think Sanji has grown that much or something else? How do you reconcile that?
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •