If Central loses will the Elite Ten...

If Central loses and Senzaemon is put back into power will the Elite Ten get some sort of punishment for being the cause of all this?

Do you think they should be held responsible?

Yes, at the very least they will lose their seats in the Elite 10.

The humiliation of failing in such an important event will follow them for the rest of their days. That's punishment enough I think.

I think it's a given Central elite ten will lose their seats after this regiment shokugeki because of expulsion but I expect Senzaemon to learn from this experience and strip the elite ten of a lot of power to make sure shit doesn't happen again

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think it's a given Central elite ten will lose their seats after this regiment shokugeki because of expulsion but I expect Senzaemon to learn from this experience and strip the elite ten of a lot of power to make sure shit doesn't happen again
    When you think about it, it’s pretty weird that the Elite Ten has so much power to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

And like Void said they are guaranteed to lose their seats so I’m not talking about a punishment that doesn’t coming from them losing the Regiment De Cuisine but Senzaemon punishing them for what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    When you think about it, it’s pretty weird that the Elite Ten has so much power to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

And like Void said they are guaranteed to lose their seats so I’m not talking about a punishment that doesn’t coming from them losing the Regiment De Cuisine but Senzaemon punishing them for what they did.
    had to create incentive to hold the position

had to create incentive to hold the position
    The benefits were honestly good enough but I guess he thought teenagers wouldn’t get power hungry.

The benefits were honestly good enough but I guess he thought teenagers wouldn’t get power hungry.
    let's give teenagers the power to make their own decisions, what could possibly go wrong?

let's give teenagers the power to make their own decisions, what could possibly go wrong?
    Nothing of course because teenagers are when people are at their most reasonable.

Nothing of course because teenagers are when people are at their most reasonable.
    especially that girl Rindou

The only kind of punishment that would be damaging(other than non-Elite10 status) is expulsion, but I do not see Senzaemon doing that, so I think they are just going to be regular, yet the strongest of their years for the rest of their time at Totsuki until graduation.

how about new random development with Souma/Erina getting Jouichiro the headmaster instead of Senzaemon?

in the first place, an expulsion isn't really that damaging since they're pretty much a well established chefs already