Mou Ten vs Mou Bu

current mou ten vs bayou arc mou bu

scenario 1: mou ten's 5k vs mou bu's 10k
    scenario 2: each have 10k
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Mouten gets completely obliterated.

I wont say Mouten is dead cause he can just turn around and run but his unit is gone

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

scenario 1: mou ten's 5k vs mou bu's 10k
    I hope you meant these numbers the other way around because this isn't even a low-diff here, this is a straight up stomp.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    I hope you meant these numbers the other way around because this isn't even a low-diff here, this is a straight up stomp.
    if this was purely a battle of raw strength, yeah. but mou ten doesn't have to and wouldn't just entertain mou bu's charge with one of his own.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    if this was purely a battle of raw strength, yeah. but mou ten doesn't have to and wouldn't just entertain mou bu's charge with one of his own.
    Mouten doesn't have a choice in the matter. There's not a single tactic or maneuver for him to pull out that will slow or halt Moubu's charge especially at half numbers. The moment Moubu reaches him his army is getting wipe out and there's nothing he can do about it.

Look at Moubu's 5k against the 5k Chu giants to get an idea of what it will look like when the two forces meet, except it will be even worse because Mouten's unit isn't as strong and Moubu is dealing with twice the numbers.

this is a joke i hope

I was expecting something like 20k vs 5k in forest area or something for this to even work without being too obvious lmao
    Or a "commander only stay in HQ" clause lol

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    Mouten doesn't have a choice in the matter. There's not a single tactic or maneuver for him to pull out that will slow or halt Moubu's charge especially at half numbers. The moment Moubu reaches him his army is getting wipe out and there's nothing he can do about it.

Look at Moubu's 5k against the 5k Chu giants to get an idea of what it will look like when the two forces meet, except it will be even worse because Mouten's unit isn't as strong and Moubu is dealing with twice the numbers.
    mou ten has always utilized his mobility to maneuver around and get an advantage on his opponent, as opposed to engaging in direct warfare either defensively or offensively

his current battle against ki sui and ba tei is a prime example of this

don't think anybody could disagree that mou bu would roll over mou ten if their forces were to engage directly, but to argue that there's no other option is erroneous when he's actually demonstrating an alternative approach to plains warfare in the manga right now

wouldn't be surprising for mou ten to constantly dance around mou bu's army only for the latter to make a careless move out of impatience

- - - Updated - - -

doubt "mou bu smash" would cut it here
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

5,000 is a number Moubu can wipe out in one day.

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Well there's a reason why Mou Ten is considered the most talented descendent of the Mou family in 3 generations

is what I'd like to say, but honestly it's impossible for him to beat moubu, moubu's whole theme is defeating good strategist through brute force, and he does this on the macro level, imagine how easilly he could do it in a small scale battle like this Besides, he has a lot of experience and isn't an idiot either, and I bet must have some competent strategist working under him.

The thing is, if this were part of a much bigger battle(like sanyou or the current battle), the strategical thing for Mou Ten to do would be to try to avoid clashing with his unit altogether, which he could probably pull off and do something that has a good effect on the overall battlefield. But if he actually is facing moubu's group 1 v 1 he has no chance, and there's not too much he can do to get around the sheer difference in power.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean tactics will still matter a lot, but its not like moubu is like shin when he first became a 1000 man commander, the guy should be at least competent.

mouten's probably not winning any with these numbers

Mouten's about to get spanked no matter how you slice it.

Mouten has no chance, not even with 5 times the number.

Why? Not enough martial power, not a Lieutenant who has... Not GG material by far. Has to grow a lot still.

Yeah, this has to be a joke...

Moubu with 100 of his best cavalry could probably take out the Gakuka unit.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Moubu absolutely destroys Mouten.
    This can't be even called a 'fight'.