Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39
  1. #21
    Two months ago in Laa-Laa-Laa Hills.. where the residents dream of musical symphonies and everyone is a star in their own show, the Hawkins Pirates seek to find a man by the name of, "Geoffrey Boegart".

    Minion: There he is! Boss, I found him! The one with the orange and purple robes and a bird mask!
    Hawkins: Good Minion! You get to have a star on your reward calendar. Now, show me where he is!
    Minion: Yes! That means you won't use me as a decoy today, right boss?
    Hawkins: Yes, Minion. Now, shush up and show me where he went!
    Minion: Right away, Boss!

    5 minutes later.. outside the city gates..

    Minion: Wow, this place is really sandy. Right, Boss? Really sandy.
    Hawkins: Yes, I'm chafing.. but, never mind that. Where did he go?
    Minion: I swear he was right here, Boss.
    Geoffrey Boegart: K-r-r-raaaawwww!!!
    Hawkins: Did you hear that.. ?
    Minion: Boss, your cards!
    Hawkins: I didn't... bring them.

    Hawkins was repeatedly picked up by a Zoan type Devil Fruit user who could fly that day, and died a total of 9 times.

  2. #22
    There's a difference being pragmatic and being a coward, and Hawkins is possibly going to be the most pragmatic in the series with that toolset of his. Every decision he makes he'll know the path that leads to the greatest amount of success, but the fact the man can read the success rates of each decision and still decided to join an alliance to tackle a Shanks which would no doubt have unfavorable odds, shows he's no coward.

    The confrontation with Kaidou showed the difference in approach between the three fighters.

    -Kid was the reckless and hotheaded one whose pride would never let him turn his back on another pirate, and he got crushed because of it.
    -Apoo was the cowardly and opportunistic one who folded under the pressure and bent the knee to Kaidou.
    -Hawkins was the smart and pragmatic one. He recognized an unwinnable battle and got up out of there to regroup with his crew and fight another day.

    Kid was the most "badass" and "brave" of the group not budging against the insane odds, but look where that led him. Hawkins is much more calculating and driven by logic, and that's why he came out of that scenario looking the best of the three.

  3. #23
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,729
    Forgot about Hawkins, definitely interested to see him back in action

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,248
    Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  5. #25
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,291
    no.

  6. #26
    Blue Thunderclap Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's a difference being pragmatic and being a coward, and Hawkins is possibly going to be the most pragmatic in the series with that toolset of his. Every decision he makes he'll know the path that leads to the greatest amount of success, but the fact the man can read the success rates of each decision and still decided to join an alliance to tackle a Shanks which would no doubt have unfavorable odds, shows he's no coward.

    The confrontation with Kaidou showed the difference in approach between the three fighters.

    -Kid was the reckless and hotheaded one whose pride would never let him turn his back on another pirate, and he got crushed because of it.
    -Apoo was the cowardly and opportunistic one who folded under the pressure and bent the knee to Kaidou.
    -Hawkins was the smart and pragmatic one. He recognized an unwinnable battle and got up out of there to regroup with his crew and fight another day.

    Kid was the most "badass" and "brave" of the group not budging against the insane odds, but look where that led him. Hawkins is much more calculating and driven by logic, and that's why he came out of that scenario looking the best of the three.
    Hmm.

  7. #27
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    34,512
    Oda did a great job with Capone, here's hoping Hawkins gets the same treatment.

  8. #28
    Or am I? a Faggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Planet of the weebs
    Posts
    2,788
    nah but he's still pretty cool




  9. #29
    dont sleep on hawkins

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's a difference being pragmatic and being a coward, and Hawkins is possibly going to be the most pragmatic in the series with that toolset of his. Every decision he makes he'll know the path that leads to the greatest amount of success, but the fact the man can read the success rates of each decision and still decided to join an alliance to tackle a Shanks which would no doubt have unfavorable odds, shows he's no coward.

    The confrontation with Kaidou showed the difference in approach between the three fighters.

    -Kid was the reckless and hotheaded one whose pride would never let him turn his back on another pirate, and he got crushed because of it.
    -Apoo was the cowardly and opportunistic one who folded under the pressure and bent the knee to Kaidou.
    -Hawkins was the smart and pragmatic one. He recognized an unwinnable battle and got up out of there to regroup with his crew and fight another day.

    Kid was the most "badass" and "brave" of the group not budging against the insane odds, but look where that led him. Hawkins is much more calculating and driven by logic, and that's why he came out of that scenario looking the best of the three.
    This post didn't age well.

  11. #31
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Soon
    take out the 5th reason, right now

    he became a bottom bitch. this is no dispotion of a king, meanwhile Kidd got smashed for not wanting to give in

  12. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    take out the 5th reason, right now

    he became a bottom bitch. this is no dispotion of a king, meanwhile Kidd got smashed for not wanting to give in
    You crazy?

    Bruh, he’s literally about to betray Kaido. He’s playing 9D hopscotch with this fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You crazy?

    Bruh, he’s literally about to betray Kaido. He’s playing 9D hopscotch with this fool.


    Hawkins is awesome

  14. #34
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,156
    Hawkins is not a coward but when your cards tell you 1000% chance of getting rekt, you fucking surrender

    I am pretty sure his cards said zero chance of victory so he just said fuck it..

    He is still a best Supernova. Hopefully it stays that way..
    Last edited by SpiRo; 07-12-2018 at 10:02 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  15. #35
    Need to see more of him before I can call him the best SN. Him being Kaido's underling was the smart move. He had a 0% chance of winning and he knew it. Serve as his underling for now and maybe in the future overthrow him when the time is right.

    Just fighting him head on and you meet the same fate as Kidd.

  16. #36
    Blue Thunderclap Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,160
    It is true that it's a smart move to just serve Kaido rather than being beaten and sent to a dungeon but this honestly makes me think that if any one of the Worst Generation pirates are making it big (Yonkou size big) in the future, Luffy and Kidd are the only realistic choice from their attitude (rather die/captured than become submissive). Hard to explain but it's just how I feel. Apoo and Hawkins in my eyes don't have what it takes in them to ever reach the very peak in the pirate world now.
    Last edited by Nightfall; 07-12-2018 at 11:19 PM.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This post didn't age well.
    True, I jumped the the conclusion that Hawkins bailed since we had no indication that he joined up with Kaido at the time.

    I don't think the overall point was wrong though. Whether he bailed on Kid or just surrendered the fight, I see it being motivated more by pragmatism than cowardice, first thing we see as one of Kaido's officers is giving the orders to keep him in the dark on info so he can move unnoticed. Dude seems like he has a scheme in mind here.

  18. #38
    Yeah, Hawkins has always seemed like the most level headed and calculating guy. Guess you can't really help it when you can accurately assess probability and chances. Can't wait to see what he has in mind.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

  19. #39
    Hawkins will betray kaido the second he has a chance

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •