Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Retired

Hawkins is the best Supernova

Let’s go over the reasons why:

1. Is the only character aware of Luffy’s plot armor
    2. Has the coolest theme of all the Supernovas (black magic, voodoo, occult)
    3. Chose not to ally with that faggot Law
    4. Allied with actual men like Kid, Apoo and Killer
    5. While Kid and Apoo became bottom bitches for Kaido, Hawkins managed to get away
    6. Has a really wicked and mysterious Devil Fruit, not ridiculously hax like Law’s
    7. Doesn’t feel the need to hog the spotlight like Luffy, Law and Kid
    8. Doesn’t kill random citizens like Kid, and will even forgive someone for spilling food on one of his men
    9. Was ready to walk out on Kid and Apoo when they started testing his patience
    10. “Magician”
    11. Knows how to get chicks (plays with tarot cards)
    12. Would make a sexy woman

13. Motherfucker massacred the Brownbeard Pirates so badly that Law needed to make new bodies for them
    14. Probably has insane CoO on par with Katakuri, and is an avid fortune teller like Sharley
    15. Stood up to Kizaru when Apoo was hiding like a bitch and Urouge was busy with a Pacifista

Kinda need to see more of him but i have always thought he is a cool character.

Urouge & that faggot Law are cooler

"3. Chose not to ally with that faggot Law"

You win, Crispy. I'm convinced. Hawkins is definitely the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.
    Vista can fight Whitebeard,

My fav SN along with Kid,X Drake and Zoro.Can't wait to see his DF in action.I am most hyped of Wano,because of the SNs.Oda simply can't write them bad.

Boney is the besto

Hawkins isn't my favorite Supernova but I feel he's one of the most slept on and one of the characters I'm most intrigued to see handled in the future. Can't wait to see him deliver.

X Drake is high up in the ranks as well. We still need to see more from Bonney and Urouge.

I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.
    Vista can fight Whitebeard,

need to see more of him.

His DF could be incredibly hax and I dig his looks. I hope Oda does something decent with him.

I've always really liked him and was excited to see him team up with Kid and Apoo. One one hand, however, I'm afraid he won't amount to anything since the Kid alliance was destroyed before it could even do anything and Luffy will do all of the heavy lifting during Wano but on the other hand, despite Whole Cake Island being a mess of a story arc Bege---probably THE most ignored and marginalized former Supernova is hands down one of THE best things about the entire arc. Dude has delievered in every scene he's ever been in and if Oda can do that with a relative nobody with zero hype then one would cautiously have hope for Hawkins.

We'll see.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Yeah hawkins is cool.

X Drake and Urouge are the best tho.

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

Hawkins... he's a very calculated man.

But, about him being the only one to get away from Kaido-- I almost want to call his methods bitch-mode. He uses his cards and observation to read the fate of inanimate objects lol... I might attribute that to him being a sword-wielder, so he can channel Haki through his hands (palms).

Not to mention the whole, "Don't worry about it, that was the Fate of the clothes", thing hehahaa!
    - Like, all right. Never mind the clothes. Let's worry about the fact this place is a hotspot for blunders. If something goes down, we're the first ones peacin'. In fact, let me use my Devil Fruit right now to go attach like 5-6 dolls to random people so just in case I get exploded 5-6 times or something they'll die instead of me. By the way, let me touch your clothes-- I need to know when they might explode, too.

"This concrete slab we're standing on is going to explode in like.. 45 seconds. Everyone, move to that other concrete slab. I need to be on something that is inanimate so that I can tell when it will explode. Or we will explode.".

"It's a good thing the ship is an inanimate object. Right, boss?".

"Right, minion. That is very correct.".
    Last edited by Mcguint; 02-04-2018 at 02:17 AM.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcguint View Post
    Hawkins... he's a very calculated man.

But, about him being the only one to get away from Kaido-- I almost want to call his methods bitch-mode. He uses his cards and observation to read the fate of inanimate objects lol... I might attribute that to him being a sword-wielder, so he can channel Haki through his hands (palms).

Not to mention the whole, "Don't worry about it, that was the Fate of the clothes", thing hehahaa!
    - Like, all right. Never mind the clothes. Let's worry about the fact this place is a hotspot for blunders. If something goes down, we're the first ones peacin'. In fact, let me use my Devil Fruit right now to go attach like 5-6 dolls to random people so just in case I get exploded 5-6 times or something they'll die instead of me. By the way, let me touch your clothes-- I need to know when they might explode, too.
    Hawkins probably matches Law in intelligence.

Pretty sure Hawkins is paranoid about spontaneously combusting into flames so he always keeps at least one doll on him at night before going to bed with a loaded revolver under his pillow. And a big fluffy teddy-bear nestled in his arms by a nightlight.

Sweet dreams, Hawkins. Night, night, don't let the bed bugs bite.

Ewwww!! Bed bugs.

---

By the way, I do like Hawkins. He's very clever. But, he also seems like a scared little pussy cat.

- - - Updated - - -

Word up, though.

How likely is it that Hawkins actually figured Apoo and Kid's capture into his own odds and used that as part of his way to exploit the fight and make a daring escape?

I bet it went something like this.

Hawkins: Hmm. 1/82 chance of survival for the Apoo crew, and 1/69 chance of survival for Kid's crew. My crew, if I confront Kaido right now, stands at a staggering 0.00089% success rate. But... if Apoo, and Kid work together while I try to escape.. my odds shoot up to 50/50, at least that's how I figure it. I haven't used my Observation Haki yet. In fact, our odds are probably significantly lower. But, I'm hoping for the best here.

I can almost guarantee you that's what happened.
    Last edited by Mcguint; 02-04-2018 at 02:34 AM.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcguint View Post
    Pretty sure Hawkins is paranoid about spontaneously combusting into flames so he always keeps at least one doll on him at night before going to bed with a loaded revolver under his pillow. And a big fluffy teddy-bear nestled in his arms by a nightlight.

Sweet dreams, Hawkins. Night, night, don't let the bed bugs bite.

Ewwww!! Bed bugs.

---

By the way, I do like Hawkins. He's very clever. But, he also seems like a scared little pussy cat.

- - - Updated - - -

Word up, though.

How likely is it that Hawkins actually figured Apoo and Kid's capture into his own odds and used that as part of his way to exploit the fight and make a daring escape?

I bet it went something like this.

Hawkins: Hmm. 1/82 chance of survival for the Apoo crew, and 1/69 chance of survival for Kid's crew. My crew, if I confront Kaido right now, stands at a staggering 0.00089% success rate. But... if Apoo, and Kid work together while I try to escape.. my odds shoot up to 50/50, at least that's how I figure it. I haven't used my Observation Haki yet. In fact, our odds are probably significantly lower. But, I'm hoping for the best here.

I can almost guarantee you that's what happened.
    His chance of survival against Kaido was probably zero. No need to get himself killed. Hawkins chooses his fights carefully, but is still courageous. He had no qualms about going up against Kizaru, even though the only indication of his survival was that he didn’t see “death” that day. Trusting a palm reading while up against an Admiral is really ballsy. I like the way Hawkins does things. He follows “fate” like Blackbeard.

Yeah. But, when he wins a fight too don't you think he only ever goes into fights he has a really big advantage of winning?
    - He didn't want to fight Kizaru. He just didn't think he was going to die that day, for whatever reason. Likely because he was willing to explode 5-6 other people, and a bunch of concrete slabs, along with his own men, before that ever happened lol

---

Hawkins: Yep, I remember that day well. You all could've died quite easily. I almost needed to find a new crew.
    Minion: I'm glad I'm still here boss.
    Hawkins: Me too, Minion. Me, too...
    Minion: Can I have one of those doll thingies, boss?
    Hawkins: No... it doesn't work that way, Minion. Bad Minion.
    Last edited by Mcguint; 02-04-2018 at 02:57 AM.

Out of all the SN crews, the Hawkins pirates look the best collectively.

While he probably wont be that exceptional strengthwise, Hawkins 2nd man has real menacing appearance and looks like a brawler.

Faust and the guy with the shamanistic style mask look great as well, and add a lot of variety to the crew in terms of design.

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Oh, you mean the Minion? I like him, too.

Minion: Hey, Boss!
    Hawkins: What is it, Minion?
    Minion: You're the best!
    Hawkins: Oh, thank you. What's brought all this on?
    Minion: I was just remembering all the times we almost died.
    Hawkins: Oh.
    Minion: Like that one time when that giant hammer was going to hit us.
    Hawkins: Oh, yeah. I remember.
    Minion: And that one time when we nearly fell off a cliff.
    Hawkins: Yeah, yeah.. if I didn't happen to check the cards that day....
    Minion: Annnnd that one time when the giant minotaur chased us. You died 9 times that day. 9.
    Hawkins: Hmm... it was some type of gryphon man... not a giant minotaur. That's why he could pick me up and drop me. Don't you even remember...
    Minion: And then all those times we almost got captured by the marines but you cleverly avoided them.
    Minion: Yeah, you're the best. Nobody has a Captain like you. You can get us out of every bad situation, and you're like a cat-- you have 9 lives!
    Hawkins: I think I've had enough for today, Minion...
    Minion: Okay, Boss.
    Minion: Boss... ?
    Hawkins: Yes, Minion.... what is it?
    Minion: We're surrounded by marines, again.
    Hawkins: Ahh..... where's my cards?
    Last edited by Mcguint; 02-04-2018 at 03:32 AM.

Retired
    I hope Faust is the no. 3 of the crew. It would be nice to have strong Minks outside of Zou.