Bleach's Arrancar saga

What did you like/dislike about it?

Favorite moments?

The Grimmjow fight was great (His character in general is great) The fight Ichigo had with Hichigo, and Gin's death were some of my favorites.

I found some of the battles in the Fake Karakura Town arc to be boring though.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Zentos; @Y;

The set up was decent.

Hueco Mundo was fun. Loved Ichigo VS Grimmjow, Kenpachi/Mayuri fights and Nel's story was very solid. We also got cool moments from Uryu, Chad and Renji. Byakuya's fight was against a whatever but the way Byakuya wrecked him was badass. Could had done without Rukia VS "Kaien".

Fake Karakura.... TPTP was great. Side captains VS arrancars were okayish. Ichigo VS Ulqiorra was amazing. Starkk battle was great shit. Barragan and Hanibel were okay. The Yammy fight i'm mixed on. Loved the climax with Gin's betrayal and Ichigo VS Aizen. Aizen was a cool villain even though he got a little much. The ending part was pretty sweet.

Overall i rate arrancar a 8/10. Was not perfect but certainly enjoyable.
    Last edited by Neko; 02-02-2018 at 09:17 PM.

Byakuya was stronger than grimmjow and nnoitra and zaraki and hitsugaya were top espada level.

vizard 2 ichigo was r1 ulquiorra level at best.

Arrancar was a lot worse than Shinigami and Soul Society which were both just average.

Hueco Mundo was absolutely disgustingly bad. The fights were all the same and the pacing was horrific.

Fake Karakura’s pacing wasn’t as bad, but Aizen’s bullshit and delusions of grandeur were way too much to take. Ichigo VS Ulqiorra was the worst fight in Manga history outside of some of Fullbring and Quincy War’s fights.

don't understand the hate about it, it was pretty enjoyable to me until Deicide rolled around

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty Kaido View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The set up was decent.

Hueco Mundo was fun. Loved Ichigo VS Grimmjow, Kenpachi/Mayuri fights and Nel's story was very solid. We also got cool moments from Uryu, Chad and Renji. Byakuya's fight was against a whatever but the way Byakuya wrecked him was badass. Could had done without Rukia VS "Kaien".

Fake Karakura.... TPTP was great. Side captains VS arrancars were okayish. Ichigo VS Ulqiorra was amazing. Starkk battle was great shit. Barragan and Hanibel were okay. The Yammy fight i'm mixed on. Loved the climax with Gin's betrayal and Ichigo VS Aizen. Aizen was a cool villain even though he got a little much. The ending part was pretty sweet.

Overall i rate arrancar a 8/10. Was not perfect but certainly enjoyable.
    This. Honestly, it's an unpopular opinion, but I like the Arrancar saga more than the Soul SOciety saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Torch View Post
    This. Honestly, it's an unpopular opinion, but I like the Arrancar saga more than the Soul SOciety saga.
    Nah it's not on the level of soul society imo but different strokes for different people.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty Kaido View Post
    Nah it's not on the level of soul society imo but different strokes for different people.
    I told you I have an unpopular opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    don't understand the hate about it, it was pretty enjoyable to me until Deicide rolled around
    It's just Yoshi being retarded, nothing else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Hueco Mundo was absolutely disgustingly bad. The fights were all the same and the pacing was horrific.
    Yeah, at points you couldn't tell if it was Ichigo, Zaraki or Mayuri fighting because they were, like identical.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're blatantly lying just to talk shit. How far does your retardation go?

I enjoyed the Arrancar Saga a lot, actually. Really, like Void said, it wasn't meh until the Deicide stuff and even then, I still found enjoyment from it. Absolutely loved the Ichigo vs Grimmjow and Ulquiorra battles. If I were to try and objectively judge it, I'd say most of it was fair with a few moments of meh and a large handful of good things. I think this forum underrates it, pre-Quincy War. Though, admittedly, I can't see I've read a lot of opinions of it on other forums.
    Last edited by Zu; 02-04-2018 at 05:38 AM.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

I loved Deicide honestly.

Ichigo vs Grimmjow was fucking amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Butterfly Aizen?

There were a few things/moments that I enjoyed, but I strongly disliked the overwhelming majority of the arc. Deicide in particular nearly caused me to drop the series

Quote Originally Posted by P View Post
    Butterfly Aizen?
    the walk through Karakura was so boring

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg