Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tier list looks solid, however Kirishima is a little bit underrated here. He should be worth 20 points considering his Unbreakable form. Even before upgrading his Quirk, he has shown some good durability feats. For example, tanking lots of Bakugou's explosions with no effort and surviving a fall of a giant robot, that one frozen by Todoroki. As for restrictions, we definitely have to restrict Dark Shadow's night version. Tokoyami's Quirk is simply too strong during night, as he could easily defeat an opponent which Todoroki and Bakugou were struggling against. Also, let's say Momo can't create everything. We don't know the extend of her knowledge, but it'd be stupid to assume she can create anything. Just wait for someone to choose her and make a strategy of her creating a thermonuclear weapon.

Todoroki's abilities have to be restricted that's for sure. As Ultra said, pretty much everyone'd say "Todoroki creates a large scaled attack and wins", that's not fun. Let's say he can use the attacks on that scale:

Pure freezing potency is another thing, let's say him freezing a building should be allowed. His fire attacks don't have a massive range like his ice attacks, so let's leave that aside.

I don't agree with restricting Deku. He's worth 20 points which is quite a lot, and his Quirk has an obvious drawback. He can't use more than 7% of his power without damaging his body. And 100% One For All'd instantly destroy his whole body, the only reason he was able to use it was due to Eri's Quirk.

There are a few random locations: Sports Festival arena, Musutafu city (some weaker character may have an advantage in built-up area), Unforeseen Simulation Joint (that place where 1-A was attacked by Shigaraki and his homies), a forest (random one), and so on. I'll of more locations later on.

@Ultra; what do you think?
    Kirishima could go up to 15, I don't know if he brings enough to the table to go to 20. At 15 he can nicely pair off with one of Deku or Bakugo as well.

Momo can be restricted to only create anything she's shown in manga. Which would kind of make her a bit useless, but she already kinda is lol.

As for Tokoyami I thought it would be neat if we had no locations at night but still allowed him to use dark shadow, say, if a team could manage to create some dark conditions by blocking out sunlight or creating a dark space for him.

Todoroki could probably use a bit more scale than that considering what Bakugo can do, just nothing like the attack he used on Sero. We should find a feat maybe somewhere between that I guess.

My consideration with Deku is that he could one shot almost any of the characters if he lands a direct 100% hit. At the very least, he should be restricted to 1 100% shot per limb and not be allowed to completely destroy himself.

Those locations all sound good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    We'd probably would add the restriction even if we had stronger characters. There are characters that can handle todoroki but if we just have him unrestricted the match just revolves around "giant iceberg gg". It becomes less about strategy and more about a specific match up or straight power match up
    Well the whole point of adding higher tiers so that Todoroki doesn't instantly wins with his giant iceberg. I mean, most higher tiers are faster than him and can easily react to him. Even someone like Stain, who's quirk isn't as destructive as Todoroki's was still shown superior in battle due to his speed. And we have characters like Aizawa, Mirio, Overhaul who are direct counter to him. I think even Bakugo and Deku are fast enough to react to his attacks, as shown in the manga, he never got the chance to use his large scaled attacks. I think it's totally depends on the person, how he counter Todoroki with other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    Well the whole point of adding higher tiers so that Todoroki doesn't instantly wins with his giant iceberg. I mean, most higher tiers are faster than him and can easily react to him. Even someone like Stain, who's quirk isn't as destructive as Todoroki's was still shown superior in battle due to his speed. And we have characters like Aizawa, Mirio, Overhaul who are direct counter to him. I think even Bakugo and Deku are fast enough to react to his attacks, as shown in the manga, he never got the chance to use his large scaled attacks. I think it's totally depends on the person, how he counter Todoroki with other characters.
    When you need top tier characters to counter him and Todo isn't otherwise a top tier that's a good sign he just needs an adjustment. And just because the very strongest characters could deal with the attack doesn't mean it's still no a hindrance to the rest of the team. If you have one of these guys as your strongest fighter and stack the rest of your team with weak guys who get wiped out, that's still putting you at a relative disadvantage. And I think not being able to rely on such easily spammable attacks makes things more strategically interesting as well.

If we successfully do a tourney we're definitely adding more characters but I think starting at this scale is a good start

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    When you need top tier characters to counter him and Todo isn't otherwise a top tier that's a good sign he just needs an adjustment. And just because the very strongest characters could deal with the attack doesn't mean it's still no a hindrance to the rest of the team. If you have one of these guys as your strongest fighter and stack the rest of your team with weak guys who get wiped out, that's still putting you at a relative disadvantage. And I think not being able to rely on such easily spammable attacks makes things more strategically interesting as well.

If we successfully do a tourney we're definitely adding more characters but I think starting at this scale is a good start
    alright, I guess lets try this out.

@Makenzye; @Salem; @X; @DoflaMihawk; @Gorilla; @R; @RoyalIce;

Would you guys be interested in the tournament? I can summarize and post scans of everyone's abilities (its function, limits, weaknesses, etc) to make it a little bit easier.

Would you guys be interested in the tournament? I can summarize and post scans of everyone's abilities (its function, limits, weaknesses, etc) to make it a little bit easier.
    Perfect

Sounds interesting. Can you explain it a little more?

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    Sounds interesting. Can you explain it a little more?
    As you can see, there's a list of character you can choose. A-1 students in this case. You have a certain budget (which probably is going to be 35), and with this budget you can buy and use characters from the list. You can choose as many characters as you like, as long as you have a budget. The list is based on strength, that's why some characters are worth more than the others. Simply speaking, you choose whoever you like and make a strategy. After that, other participants are going to decide whose strategy was better and more successful. Simple as that.

It's fairly similar to UBD tournament, so I thought you'd like it.

As you can see, there's a list of character you can choose. A-1 students in this case. You have a certain budget (which probably is going to be 35), and with this budget you can buy and use characters from the list. You can choose as many characters as you like, as long as you have a budget. The list is based on strength, that's why some characters are worth more than the others. Simply speaking, you choose whoever you like and make a strategy. After that, other participants are going to decide whose strategy was better and more successful. Simple as that.

It's fairly similar to UBD tournament, so I thought you'd like it.
    thanks. Can different people have the same character? For example is it possible to face bakugo while having bakugo in my team as well? Or is it first come first serve?

thanks. Can different people have the same character? For example is it possible to face bakugo while having bakugo in my team as well? Or is it first come first serve?
    I'm not sure, better ask Ultra.

@Ultra;

if there is really a "first come first serve"

i like to definetly call dips on the following:

Momo (5), Toru (5), Kirishima (10), Tokoyami (10), Ochako (5)

-

didnt resever any of the "big 3" so dont mind me in the slightiest

Sounds like fun. I'd be interested.

if there is really a "first come first serve"

i like to definetly call dips on the following:

Momo (5), Toru (5), Kirishima (10), Tokoyami (10), Ochako (5)

-

didnt resever any of the "big 3" so dont mind me in the slightiest
    The tournament hasn't even started yet.

The tournament hasn't even started yet.
    just making sure my first place team doesnt get stolen

I'd give it a shot.

This looks interesting, could give this a shot.