Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    don't you think it's perfect
    Eh...it's fine, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Let's go.
    Shou Mou, A Zhao general

A general known for his destructive force and heavy offensive charges, carrying his well-identified crescent-shaped blade in battle, this man is well capable of slaying multiple opponents and smash through bones and flesh in a single swing without breaking a sweat. It's noted that Shou-Mou has been caught mocking Houken - his commander in chief - 's lack of involvement in the battle, claiming that he's superior to him in power and might as well take his position in the army.

However,
    even Shou-Mou was only one among dozens of those who’ve reached heights similar or even far above him, yet and as many powerful characters, he was diluted into thinking that he’s the strongest warrior under the heavens, and as I like to think, when ignorance is coupled with arrogance it leads to the person’s demise.
    It might be true that he’s a formidable warrior who has only died after washing the battlefield with his enemy’s blood and contributing by a lot to a section in the battlefield, but just that wasn’t enough to claim dominance in the battle.
    Shou-Mou only realized that he far lacked experience and true martial-might as Ouki’s glaive was making its way through him.

Some people would relate Shou-Mou's death to his arrogance, and it's true, but I still think he fell in
    a honorable manner after igniting a great fire that outweighed the heat of the entire battlefield.

As a side note, he used to be easily triggered when someone mocks him for his appearance, although, towards the end of his life, he has shown improvements in maintaining his coolness and dignity to an extent.

That person is you, Fab.

STATS
    Strength 93
    Leadership 80
    Intelligence 78
    Experience B
    Last edited by DreX; 02-03-2018 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    Shou Mou, A Zhao general

A general known for his destructive force and heavy offensive charges, carrying his well-identified crescent-shaped blade in battle, this man is well capable of slaying multiple opponents and smash through bones and flesh in a single swing without breaking a sweat. It's noted that Shou-Mou has been caught mocking Houken - his commander in chief - 's lack of involvement in the battle, claiming that he's superior to him in power and might as well take his position in the army.

However,
    even Shou-Mou was only one among dozens of those who’ve reached heights similar or even far above him, yet and as many powerful characters, he was diluted into thinking that he’s the strongest warrior under the heavens, and as I like to think, when ignorance is coupled with arrogance it leads to the person’s demise.
    It might be true that he’s a formidable warrior who has only died after washing the battlefield with his enemy’s blood and contributing by a lot to a section in the battlefield, but just that wasn’t enough to claim dominance in the battle.
    Shou-Mou only realized that he far lacked experience and true martial-might as Ouki’s glaive was making its way through him.

Some people would relate Shou-Mou's death to his arrogance, and it's true, I still think he fell in
    a honorable manner after igniting a great fire that outweighed the heat of the entire battlefield.

As a side note, he used to be easily triggered when someone mocks him for his appearance, although, towards the end of his life, he has shown improvements in maintaining his coolness and dignity to an extent.

That person is you, Fab.

STATS
    Strength 93
    Leadership 80
    Intelligence 78
    Experience B
    Oh hell no, I was expecting to get Shin or Houken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys

Are you copying these paragraphs from the wiki?

No. Some info is taken from wiki, that's faster than re-reading the manga, copied some phrases from the wiki? maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Perun View Post
    In.
    Chin Mu - 10 man squad leader.
    *no picture found*

There's a serious lack of information on this character, perhaps because his lifespan in the story was too short.

As reported by one of his squad members who somehow managed to survive the battle of Kei-You, the whole squad was dragged in a suicidal charge of the 2nd infantry army under Duke Hyou's orders. According to the reporter, they both split from the rest of the squad under the war pressure but still tried to fight back to back while attempting to escape the battlefield to the bushes at the side as they ran out of stamina, they both barely managed to make it out safely until a stray arrow pierced right into his back, the reporter says. Still, they managed to make it out deep into the bushes and laid down trying to catch their breaths, but it wasn't long before some soldiers, who followed their blood trail, reached out to them and engaged in fast blow-exchanges where Chin Mu and his friend fought formidably until the former fell to his wounds after dragging the enemy soldiers with him, and his friend made it out alive to report the story of the glorious warrior who died before making a name for himself.

I don't know much about you so most of it is unrealistic, unlike the rest.
    Last edited by DreX; 02-11-2018 at 05:40 PM.

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Go fer it.

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    Shou Mou, A Zhao general

However,

Some people would relate Shou-Mou's death to his arrogance, and it's true, I still think he fell in

That person is you, Fab.

STATS
    Strength 93
    Leadership 80
    Intelligence 78
    Experience B
    btw, why is the font different here?
    I guess it's because I first wrote this in a word document and then pasted it here since it's easier to review it in a word.

Well, you're special in that regard I guess.
    Last edited by DreX; 02-02-2018 at 06:41 PM.

Did you skip me or are you just going in a weird order

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

@DreX; you are that one dude in hi shin unit with the bunny teeth.
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Ai.
    Kan-To - new 5 man squad leader

One of the newly planted seeds that have been sprouting quickly to the main scene with a great potential and thirst for power and supremacy. This is the character that has been recently introduced in the manga, yet has already made his unreplaceable place within the HSU - Kanto.

He has immense respect and loyalty for Shin and the unit that has been his ever-lasting inspiration to the battlefield, just like how he's well respected and honored among his newly enrolled peers. In his first battle of Zhao invasion, he was seen on several occasions firmly holding his position and displaying a great fighting will and spirit that not only aroused the new but also the old soldiers of the infantry. And just like that, he's expected to be one of the unit's dazzling lights that will surely be its compass to the top someday.

Having talked about his respect to the unit, he doesn't hold back while arguing with soldiers or even superiors, like when he gave his frank negative opinion to matters such as the endurance training, and was seen to challenge his officer in a sword duel to prove his strength. Luckily for him, HSU holds no discrimination between the old and new.

Just like that, he might've had a little hard time trying to acclimate to the unit at the start, but it wasn't long before he regained his balance and followed the footsteps of the veterans.
    Last edited by DreX; 02-03-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    @DreX; you are that one dude in hi shin unit with the bunny teeth.
    you're the bug that was grinded by these teeth.

Kanto is future GG material. I must me awesome.

Fab is showing that shoumou arrogance

lol aight