1 4.00%
  • 4/5

10 40.00%
  • 5/5

9 36.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte McNugget View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Katakuri may very well be the strongest first mate. I mean the dude has everything, CoC, super powerful CoA, next level CoO. Awakening. Honor. Plus he's Big Mom's strongest child. I doubt Luffy will have to fight first mates again after this arc, next are Weevil, the Yonko and Admirals. So I see nothing wrong with Katakuri being the strongest. The only one I can see end up being stronger is Beckman.
    Yet to see other yonkou FM in action,they are all probably too close in power to say which one is clearly the strongest.

AND HIS NAME IS CHARLOTTE KATAKURI
    "You are not prepared!"

Love and hate this chapter.

The coverstory has been disappointing.

This chapter had its ups and downs, but I think it's safe to say this fight is near conclusion

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

on the one hand i want to complain how stupid of a move it was from katakuri to not finish of luffy all the time beforehand. or how stupid he was for injuring himself just due to ohmyhonor shenanigans. or that he suddenly randomly accepts luffy as his equal despite the fight speaking a clear different language up until now

on the other hand he is virtually the only reedemable thing for whole cake island and i like basically everything about his portrayal

2/5. Katakuri was the only worthwhile thing about this chapter. The rest was garbage.

What a beast

This fight is not perfect but i must say that it's definitely one of the best post-skip fights so far. Much better then Luffy VS Doflamingo. Hope it keeps being this good.

I'll just stick to Katakuri because what he did is admirable. I'd have liked it even more if he smacked his sister and the random dudes as well.

Retired
    That last page was really something. It had a very vintage One Piece feel to it, like something you’d see in Luffy vs. Croc.

That was actually awesome

Katakuri should just ditch Fat Mom and join the Strawhat Fleet.

The man deserves to be able to eat his donuts in peace without having to worry about being judged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    I literally almost came when katakuri deliberately weakened himself
    Wait...you literally did what?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
    Katakuri should just ditch Fat Mom and join the Strawhat Fleet.

The man deserves to be able to eat his donuts in peace without having to worry about being judged.
    If only.

hell no, Katakuri should create his own pirate crew taking away Cracker and start from there.

That was bad. First of all, Luffy is going to grow even stronger for no particular reason. It's so simple in his case. Just add the flashback scenes of him training with Rayleigh, you don't have to worry about the fans saying that something wasn't foreshadowed. Secondly, now that Katakuri stabbed himself, it's pretty much obvious he's going to go down because of that. Luffy should've died several chapters ago, but he keeps refusing to die despite having absolutely no strength left. Aside from bullshit that happened in this chapter, Katakuri was cool, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    That was bad. First of all, Luffy is going to grow even stronger for no particular reason. It's so simple in his case. Just add the flashback scenes of him training with Rayleigh, you don't have to worry about the fans saying that something wasn't foreshadowed. Secondly, now that Katakuri stabbed himself, it's pretty much obvious he's going to go down because of that. Luffy should've died several chapters ago, but he keeps refusing to die despite having absolutely no strength left. Aside from bullshit that happened in this chapter, Katakuri was cool, I guess.
    How else will Luffy grow stronger if its not in the middle of a fight. I am pretty sure people will be pissed if Luffy brings up another asspull like G4.

Another timeskip? So whats the point of the previous timeskip? If Luffy just gets beaten against all the commander level fighters and above in the up coming arcs, what the difference between pre timeskip Luffy and the current one if he needs another timeskip?

People will still complain about how the previous timeskip was useless or how OP is draging due to Luffy having fight with the opponents that defeated him previously. As yonkos, admiral and commanders(first mates) are the only ones above him right now, who are top tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    How else will Luffy grow stronger if its not in the middle of a fight. I am pretty sure people will be pissed if Luffy brings up another asspull like G4.

Another timeskip? So whats the point of the previous timeskip? If Luffy just gets beaten against all the commander level fighters and above in the up coming arcs, what the difference between pre timeskip Luffy and the current one if he needs another timeskip?

People will still complain about how the previous timeskip was useless or how OP is draging due to Luffy having fight with the opponents that defeated him previously. As yonkos, admiral and commanders(first mates) are the only ones above him right now, who are top tiers.
    It all comes down to the imaginary tier list this forum has created and believed in it firmly and despite the fact that Oda has completely refuted it they just cant give up on their horse shit of a tier list.

Quote Originally Posted by Vermilion Kn View Post
    The whole sister thing felt so out of place. Bitch have you seen your mom and other siblings ? All of you are fucking weird looking. Kata never came off as someone who cares about looking good all time either so this whole mini arc for his character fell flat on its face for me. The Haki scene was dope, but wrap this up already. This fight has gone on too long and has lost whatever luster it had a while ago.
    This, pretty much. The whole ugly discriminated thing feels so out of place for the Charlottle family. I kinda wished katakuri would have killed all those idiots though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vermilion Kn View Post
    The whole sister thing felt so out of place. Bitch have you seen your mom and other siblings ? All of you are fucking weird looking. Kata never came off as someone who cares about looking good all time either so this whole mini arc for his character fell flat on its face for me. The Haki scene was dope, but wrap this up already. This fight has gone on too long and has lost whatever luster it had a while ago.
    This, pretty much. The whole ugly discriminated thing feels so out of place for the Charlottle family. I kinda wished katakuri would have killed all those idiots though.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Caesar View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Someone had a good explanation for this in the spoiler thread. Most of the Charlotte family are just gonks or all-around grotesque, but Katakuri and Pudding are conventionally attractive people with a single bizarre feature. The third eye and eel mouth make them cross over into the uncanny valley.

This is also One Piece, where you should expect something as goofy as Big Mom deriding a cute girl for her looks.