Candidates 2018 - 10-28 march

Some pieces of information regarding the tournament :

1. The prize money is 420 000 euros for the 8 participants, from 95 to the first to 17 to the last in the competition.

2. The venue will be in Berlin (Germany), but I don't know much more about it for now.

3. The schedule : 8 players qualified for the event, which will be a double round robin, with rest days after the rounds number 3, 6, 9 and 12.

4. The candidates

The candidates are the ones I highlighted. It's one of the strongest list of candidates from anytime (I think the 2013 candidates were stronger, if only because Carlsen was in that lot as well). Karjakin qualified as the loser to the previous match with Carlsen, Aronian and Ding Liren qualified as the 2 finalists of the last World Cup, Mamedyarov and Grischuck qualified as the winner and second of the Chess series of "GRand Prix", So and Caruana qualified as the two best average elo through 2017 and Kramnik was the chosen wild card, which makes sense (especially knowing that the biggest sponsor is russian ). I'll do a post about each and everyone of the candidates, but as of right now we can already all start to say who are our favorites to win the tournament !

So people, what's your take on this ? Who'll win and with what score ?