Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Current State of Germany

What's the life living with the mass muslim immigration? @R ; @Efege ;

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

can you narrow down what you mean with this thread? or ask specific questions?

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can you narrow down what you mean with this thread? or ask specific questions?

How's Germany doing right now?

Efege has given me a TL;DR that it sucks and the mass immigration is ruining the country.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

overall germany is doing great. economy is on an all time high, same with the stocks and benchmark index.

in regards to the effect of the immigration: contrary to fearmongering websites, germany is not ruined or ruled by its 4-5% muslim population, including the immigrants from 2015-today. in fact, everyday life is not affected at all.

crimes are commited by immigrants, which is true. however according to the crime statistics the number of crimes are similar to all the crimes 1,2,3,4,5,6,... years before (especially talking about sexual crimes) - and the crime statistics include crimes by migrants.

that said, simply referring to the similar statistic doesnt help the victims nor will it prevent future victims, so i agree with critical media coverage whenever a crime is commited, regardless by who, and stricter political and judicative action on crimes.

i always wonder how someone who gets alll these reports from certain "news" outlets pictures germany right now.

there is a reason why germany is voted to be among the best countries to life in from a social, financial, safety and economical point of view. but i understand that generalization is easy and prevents people from having to grapple with things they lack informations about.

overall germany is doing great. economy is on an all time high, same with the stocks and benchmark index.

in regards to the effect of the immigration: contrary to fearmongering websites, germany is not ruined or ruled by its 4-5% muslim population, including the immigrants from 2015-today. in fact, everyday life is not affected at all.

crimes are commited by immigrants, which is true. however according to the crime statistics the number of crimes are similar to all the crimes 1,2,3,4,5,6,... years before (especially talking about sexual crimes) - and the crime statistics include crimes by migrants.

that said, simply referring to the similar statistic doesnt help the victims nor will it prevent future victims, so i agree with critical media coverage whenever a crime is commited, regardless by who, and stricter political and judicative action on crimes.

i always wonder how someone who gets alll these reports from certain "news" outlets pictures germany right now.

there is a reason why germany is voted to be among the best countries to life in from a social, financial, safety and economical point of view. but i understand that generalization is easy and prevents people from having to grapple with things they lack informations about.
    And that reason isn’t third world migrants.

Why didn't you tag Y and cormag and meru

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    And that reason isn’t third world migrants.
    people who arrived from a different part of the world with language and cultural barriers do not have an impact on the factors which lead to the good ratings,yes.

this is an obvious observation regardless the country.

so i think i will just use this thread as discussion and news thread regarding germany and its development in certain sectors.

if anyone is having a question regarding things they are welcome to ask.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-intellig...nds/a-41244180

i would rather see more EU spy satellites for every country to be used.

needing to mold the entire union together more and more

Quote Originally Posted by Mercantilist View Post
    You gotta admit, people like R really make progressives look bad.

You gotta admit, people like R really make progressives look bad.
    No it was a good roast I was giving it major kudos.

I haven't stated my opinion on migrants I don't have an opinion until I live there myself

@Efege ;

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercantilist View Post
    No it was a good roast I was giving it major kudos.

I haven't stated my opinion on migrants I don't have an opinion until I live there myself
    But don’t you have beef with Islam?

I've read rape cases have sky rocketed.

Plus don't you guys have massive taxes?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    Nothing has changed.My surroundings are still flooded

Especially in Lebach...

But don’t you have beef with Islam?
    I hate everything as long as I can shout at someone I'm a tumblrina

When Germany is going to pay back war reparations to Poland?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKurde View Post
    When Germany is going to pay back war reparations to Poland?
    Technically they already did, a single percent though.

Why are Europeans in particular so weird about immigration and refugees? It's baffling.
    No.​