Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 94
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He stabs himself

    Wow,how stupid is that

  2. #42
    WORST MANIPULATOR Acno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Different thing

  3. #43
    Katakuri is a beast. Looks like its going to be a slugfest.
    [/SIGPIC]This world gives me oranges and expects lemonade.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Different thing
    yeah, onepiece isnt shit

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chapter 893: "Charlotte Family 36th Daughter Flanpe".

    Flashback to Rayleigh teaching Luffy to use the Observation Haki saying that it's essentially one's instincts amped up to a higher level. The ability to unconsciously sense things and react to them.

    Flampe shoots a paralyzing needle at Luffy but he avoids it. He's fading in and out of consciousness --andevery time he's unconscious hisinstincts or observation haki kicks in and saves him.

    The underlings are trying not to be discovered by Katakuri, but Flampeis laughing at Luffy who's in her words "Wobbling around like a newborn deer". Katakuri finds out they're watching because she's dissing Luffy. He gets mad atFlampe. He realised Luffy's movements were weird, but he didn't know why, and upon finding out Flampe is there, he puts two and two together.

    He says "As if I'd want a victory where I got help from you allsniping from the sides."

    Flampe says she's the cutest and most sensible of Katakuri's little sisters, so she's the only one who truly gets him. But Katakuri stabs himself responds "A MAN'S FIGHT DOESN'T NEED BACKUP! TO LAUGH AT HIM IS THE SAME AS LAUGHING AT ME!"

    She sees his mouth and face. They think Katakuri's face is the result of some curse. Flampe doesn't even believe he's her brother anymore and compares him to an eel which is what they used to call Katakuri as a kid. Flampe tells her underlings to take his picture so they can show it to everyone. She's mad he'd dosomething as disgusting as getting his blood on her.

    Katakuri apologizes about the interference, and says a pirate's fight has no place for cowardly stuff like that. Katakuri has the Conquerors Haki and knocks everyone out.

    Katakuri: "I won't....think of you as beneath me anymore".

    Luffy: For real? Thanks...!! but I'm going to win!
    This fight has had some issues, yeah, but I’ve really enjoyed seeing Luffy and Katakuri grow to respect each other as opponents.

    It’s character moments like these that made pre-skip One Piece so great. Even Doflamingo, with his elaborate backstory, never really felt like a legitimate opponent for Luffy. But Kata... Kata is giving me renewed hope for part II villains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  6. #46


    Didn't see anyone post this spoiler pic here. First time I've seen Luffy's CoC have a physical impact on the environment.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,288
    How does a Yonko’s daughter get knocked out by CoC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  8. #48
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermilion Kn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Didn't see anyone post this spoiler pic here. First time I've seen Luffy's CoC have a physical impact on the environment.
    Also the first time we see a CoC clash without physical contact.. Luffy is progressing majorly in this fight





  9. #49
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,440
    you can say what you want about this arc, but Katakuri has more honor and dignity in his pinky than most NW Pirates did in their whole bodies.


    "Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

  10. #50
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This fight has had some issues, yeah, but I’ve really enjoyed seeing Luffy and Katakuri grow to respect each other as opponents.

    It’s character moments like these that made pre-skip One Piece so great. Even Doflamingo, with his elaborate backstory, never really felt like a legitimate opponent for Luffy. But Kata... Kata is giving me renewed hope for part II villains.
    True OP fans love characters like Katakuri





  11. #51

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This fight has had some issues, yeah, but I’ve really enjoyed seeing Luffy and Katakuri grow to respect each other as opponents.

    It’s character moments like these that made pre-skip One Piece so great. Even Doflamingo, with his elaborate backstory, never really felt like a legitimate opponent for Luffy. But Kata... Kata is giving me renewed hope for part II villains.
    Yeah this is one thing that is making me enjoy this fight much more then Luffy VS Doflamingo. Luffy and Doflamingo's exchanges just were not entertaining, Luffy/Kata doe.

  12. #52
    King Me! Dank Sinatra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    342
    So base/g2/g3 luffy has practically surpassed his G4 form that fought katakuri near the beginning of the fight, guess the whole haki improves with battle thing was really the only way for luffy to get stronger without randomly throwing out another gear, his observation conquerors and armament have all improved by a rediculous degree in a single fight.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True OP fans love characters like Katakuri
    only haters will discredit based katakuri this chapter

  14. #54
    MO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    1,227
    katakuri has truly everything. Worthy of being the strongest sweet general. I doubt any of the other Fm(except marco) have CoC.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fujitora was confused because Luffy kept announcing how he would attack him. Once he got a little serious he blew him away. He was holding back against Sabo too. Sabo flat out said he was.
    Just like how Katakuri knocked G4 Luffy flying with a Power Mochi punch?

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by MO View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    katakuri has truly everything. Worthy of being the strongest sweet general. I doubt any of the other Fm(except marco) have CoC.
    He's probably the only one who has it, having inherited CoC from his mother.

    Anyway, fight aside, Katakuri is a great character. I'd say what he did this chapter puts him right up there with Doflamingo as one of the best villains in the series.

  17. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,288
    King, Beckman and Marco will have CoC if Katakuri has it.

    Hell, even Zoro and Shiryu will develop it at some point, if Shiryu hasn’t already unlocked it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  18. #58

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,911
    I'm fine with Kata stabbing himself. I like that honorable side of his. I just hope we don't get any "oh shit i shouldn't had stabbed myself or i would had won" shit.

  19. #59
    previously Kyte Dr.MeMeStEr#99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,675
    first chapter that i seemingly don't hate for a while now.


  20. #60
    MO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    1,227
    just because katakuri has it doesn't mean every Fm is going to get it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •