Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 94
  1. #1

    One Piece Chapter 893 Spoiler Thread



    from yonkoprod

    Katakuri: I won't think of you as an inferior anymore.
    Luffy: Really? That makes me happy. But I'm still gonna win!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Holy shit, it's confirmed guys Katakui is the weakest of all yonko commanders


  4. #4
    Saint of Killers Perun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,675
    Luffy suffers in agony . Katakuri finaly admited his strength but , he says " he was distracted" and this gets kata disappointed / (in despair?) .
    Flampe shoots with the blowpipe again but luffy avoids it by CoO .

    Katakuri notices flampe .
    She expected to be praised by her elder brother but He said that it is tedious to interfere in "mens match" . He gets enraged and shows his mouth .
    Further more to make himself in the same condition as luffy , he staps himself with his 3 forks-spear . And tells flampe : "If you are laughing at straw-hat then you should laugh at me too " .

    Flampe is disillusioned by katakuri's riped mouth . She spits her gum on his face and says that she will not admit him as her older brother anymore .
    memories [ " monster " , "pelican eel"] . He throws a clear smile .
    Flampe threaten to spread his mouth-picture all over the country .

    Luffy and kata both release their CoC . Kata is naked at the upper half of his body and in boxing position .

    Oda has gone crazy!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Holy shit, it's confirmed guys Katakui is the weakest of all yonko commanders
    But look at the traps on that dude. He thicc
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Aside from Katakuri being retarded and stabbing himself, this sounds like a real good chapter.

  8. #8
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,353
    Kata is awesome





  9. #9
    What is that bubble enveloping kata hand btw?

  10. #10
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    61,288
    This is so bad!



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph3gun View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is that bubble enveloping kata hand btw?
    It's to use his galactic mochi moves.

  12. #12
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    13,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph3gun View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is that bubble enveloping kata hand btw?
    it comes up when he's using awakening, and controlling mochi outside of his body
    Come and play some





    Hosted by Shane

  13. #13
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    61,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kata is awesome
    It's just as I've said.

    Without his CoO Dogtooth is base Luffy level



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  14. #14
    Katakuri is the best thing about the Whale Cake Island Arc, and one of the best characters in the story One Piece overall.

  15. #15
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's just as I've said.

    Without his CoO Dogtooth is base Luffy level
    How did you come up with such a conclusion in this chapter is beyond me





  16. #16
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    61,288
    No he's not.

    The dude is jeopardizing everything now by crippling himself so Luffy can get a further advantage.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How did you come up with such a conclusion in this chapter is beyond me
    He's unable to take down Base Luffy and he's clearly getting heavily damaged by said base Luffy.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  17. #17
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,353
    Katakuri hurt himself you idiot, he wasn’t damaged by Luffy





  18. #18
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    61,288
    He's clearly got other wounds.

    And again, he can't even put down base Luffy.

    As I've said before, he's not the high stat character you claim, he's 100% based around his dodging and countering.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it comes up when he's using awakening, and controlling mochi outside of his body
    Oh yeah youre right, thanks. Never realize thar before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's to use his galactic mochi moves.
    Hahaha, right... that donut mochi things which defy gravity

  20. #20
    Fallen Under Grace Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39,628
    Katakuri also have CotC?

    Marco, what about you nibba?


    "For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

    "Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

    "He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

    "He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •