Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Best Mafia Gane

  1. #1
    I am him! Mr. Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15,072

    Best Mafia Game

    What is the best mafia game(s), based on these three factors?

    1. Performance of all players involved
    2. Funnest game to play
    3. Best theme
    Last edited by Mr. Carter; 01-31-2018 at 01:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why is this even a thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One question.

    If you think posting on an anime forum at the age of 28 is pathetic then why are you making an Ask Me Anything thread at the age of 28 on an anime forum?

  2. #2
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    10,732
    wire put the mafia on top around here. i think almost everyone beside 1 was really active as well

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wire put the mafia on top around here. i think almost everyone beside 1 was really active as well
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want to bathe in period blood because I have good taste

  4. #4
    I am him! Mr. Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wire put the mafia on top around here. i think almost everyone beside 1 was really active as well
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ^
    Would you say that's the top for all three categories?
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why is this even a thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One question.

    If you think posting on an anime forum at the age of 28 is pathetic then why are you making an Ask Me Anything thread at the age of 28 on an anime forum?

  5. #5
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    10,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would you say that's the top for all three categories?
    kinda hard to rate the fun level, i think i've enjoyed most if not all the games that i've played, but yeah it was really fun, and the theme is pretty cool. but THE GAME might have had the coolest theme

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would you say that's the top for all three categories?
    Good theme, I had fun playing it, dunno if it was the highest level of play though
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want to bathe in period blood because I have good taste

  7. #7
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    61,208
    Wire wire wire

  8. #8
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    42,056
    bnha funnest

    idk about the other categories
    ~Lemon~


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •