Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Best Mafia Gane

  1. #1

    Best Mafia Game

    What is the best mafia game(s), based on these three factors?

    1. Performance of all players involved
    2. Funnest game to play
    3. Best theme
    Last edited by Millennium Creed; 01-31-2018 at 01:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,672
    wire put the mafia on top around here. i think almost everyone beside 1 was really active as well

  3. #3
    Luka GODrić Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wire put the mafia on top around here. i think almost everyone beside 1 was really active as well
    ^


    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wire put the mafia on top around here. i think almost everyone beside 1 was really active as well
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ^
    Would you say that's the top for all three categories?

  5. #5
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would you say that's the top for all three categories?
    kinda hard to rate the fun level, i think i've enjoyed most if not all the games that i've played, but yeah it was really fun, and the theme is pretty cool. but THE GAME might have had the coolest theme

  6. #6
    Luka GODrić Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would you say that's the top for all three categories?
    Good theme, I had fun playing it, dunno if it was the highest level of play though


    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  7. #7
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,591
    Wire wire wire

  8. #8
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45,061
    bnha funnest

    idk about the other categories


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •