0 0%
  • 4/5

5 18.52%
  • 5/5

22 81.48%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You do realise that Gyou'un is more dangerous and a fully fledged HK level general right?
    Sure, but the Qin newgen have innate GG level.potential they are capable of displaying in bursts, which would surpass that of a HK

This simply isn't Shin's moment to display it- this battle is just a more general affirmation of his current ability

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Sure, but the Qin newgen have innate GG level.potential they are capable of displaying in bursts, which would surpass that of a HK

This simply isn't Shin's moment to display it- this battle is just a more general affirmation of his current ability
    true. it would be completely absurd if shin achieved his gg moment in this chapter. infact i hope a rematch will be scheduled the next day with shin becoming better and better as the battle progresses. something akin to luffy vs katakuri fight.

Shin’s GG moment is going to be a Duke Hyou style charge. That’s what I’m hoping for at least.
    No.​

niggas who've voted 4/5 for the chapter

pretty perfect chapter overall

my god, ouhon got lucky he wasn't paired with gyouun

DAMN!!!

This is already one of my favorite "army fights" so far. All of the HSU is getting the spotlight a little and almost nobody got left out.
    Even Kyogai showed up again

And Shin...

Commander Shin is being so awesome now

Gyou'un keeps delivering, I cant wait to see the duel now but Im certain it wont conclude on this day. Hara is putting too much effort on GU to have him killed so soon.

My prediction is that both the duel and the "blaze fight" will stalemate till sundown, probably HSU having some advantage due to Kyoukai, I can even see Ten leaving HQ to arrange the withdraw of HSU

So yeah, we didn't get a super amazing Shin at one go.. Nice going Hara.. It's not a plot hole now Void

Obvious development would be shin managed to hold Gyou'un until he is forced to retreat because Kyoukai is setting a great blaze

btw is it me or ten is quite exposed after the hq guard cavalry was taken by shin. if shes not careful she'll get makou-ed.

Shouldn't the HSU have a pretty big advantage right now though? Shin and Gyou'un are going to be slugging it out for a while, but they still have Ten in the HQ to make whatever adjustments and moves are necessary, while Gyou'un shouldn't have anyone on that level in his own HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    btw is it me or ten is quite exposed after the hq guard cavalry was taken by shin. if shes not careful she'll get makou-ed.
    she still has guards, and i'm sure she already secured an escape route.

besides, doubt she'll be targeted when her commands weren't effective in the first place. killing or kidnapping her wouldn't sway the tides of the battle.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

the best chapter I have seen in a long time.

Great chapter indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    niggas who've voted 4/5 for the chapter
    The 5/5 ones are yet to come, crackhead.

But this one was absolutely a good one again. Hara is doing great.
    Last edited by Duke; 01-31-2018 at 10:07 PM.

This arc has been great since the start. Personally I don’t think there’s been any low point so far although I know some will disagree.

Having said that, how many duels do we think we are going to get this arc? Shin vs Gyou’un, Ouhon vs Bananji, Yotanwa vs Rozo(?)...?

Except for Shin and Ten sweating for no reason during the first half of the arc it was very enjoyable yes.

5/5 chapter

Break next week is excruciating

I think shin will die in this arc

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph3gun View Post

No.​

Just occurred to me that we could be close to some serious de-hype of Gyou'un if he doesn't stand out against Shin. At least for those who consider him above the other HK + Chougaryu.

Odds on next chapter being focused on Yotanwa or Kanki?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph3gun View Post

Nah, it'll totally be Ouhon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    she still has guards, and i'm sure she already secured an escape route.

besides, doubt she'll be targeted when her commands weren't effective in the first place. killing or kidnapping her wouldn't sway the tides of the battle.
    It probably still will, both because of morale damage and destroying enemy chain of commands