View Poll Results: rate the chapter

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    0 0%
  • 3/5

    0 0%
  • 4/5

    5 18.52%
  • 5/5

    22 81.48%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 95
  1. #21
    Good post at GP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dunno, you chose to take offense to the comment which was neutral in stance- simply that Shin will get his big moment later on and this wasn't it, even though I wasn't even thinking in context of Shin vs Ouhon/Mouten, just the narrative significance of the chapter. Ouhon was mentioned to have grown strategically on the 1st day as well against Banana, but that wasn't his big moment. So calm your tits and stop taking everything as Shin vs Ouhon
    So according to your logic I took offense for it because I did not agree with your statement and found it completely ignorant?
    Again, this is not me taking it personally whatsoever. Alas... Let us move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    dude, his comment wasn't mean to belittle shin's accomplishment by comparison. he's not saying shin isn't as good as them or that he isn't just as hype about shin's instincts. he just doesn't think this is his gg awakening yet and that he'll probably get the real thing soon.
    Where am I saying that? I am just mentioning the comparison, which is legit there, was just meaningless and not correct.
    Last edited by Duke; 01-31-2018 at 02:47 PM.

  2. #22
    Yeah I'm glad Shin hasn't just mastered instincts all of a sudden. Small steps, as others said. He still has more in his arsenal as well (combat prowess etc).

    A damn break smh. I think we'll see some talking with Gyou'un getting the better of the exchange until he decides to pull out because Kyoukai has won the battle of fire on the other side, meaning Gyou'un will go and save it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    edit

    Why has Duke made an issue out of nothing?

    - - - Updated - - -

    edit

    Why has Duke made an issue out of nothing?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good post at GP.



    So according to your logic I took offense for it because I did not agree with your statement and found it completely ignorant?
    Again, this is not me taking it personally whatsoever. Alas... Let us move on.



    Where am I saying that? I am just mentioning the comparison, which is legit there, was just meaningless and not correct.
    So you are complaining because...I placed Shin's battle here in a narrative (not ability) comparison? Surely you of all.people don't believe this is Shin's big instinctual moment- when we do, we'll get comparisons to Duke Hyou/6GG and the entire wing will be shaken....or that Shin is actually going to kill Gyouun now and there won't be a rematch where Shin surpasses him

    Sounds like you just didn't like the fact I mentioned Ouhon and Mouten at all, which is just inane

  4. #24
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    7,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A damn break smh. I think we'll see some talking with Gyou'un getting the better of the exchange until he decides to pull out because Kyoukai has won the battle of fire on the other side, meaning Gyou'un will go and save it.
    would shin just let gyou'un up and leave, tho?

    part of what makes me feel gyou'un will fall here. it's early in the battle and they don't have a time limit. doesn't seem like a duel that'll conclude until one of them is incapacitated.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    would shin just let gyou'un up and leave, tho?

    what makes me feel gyou'un will fall here. it's early in the battle and they don't have a time limit. doesn't seem like a duel that'll conclude until one of them is incapacitated.
    Maybe Chougaryu will send a force to Shin's HQ which makes Shin want to turn back as well? Either that or it'll get dark. Maybe Gyou'un's well trained soldiers can give him some time which means Shin can't follow else face the risk of being trapped?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why has Duke made an issue out of nothing?
    Bandwagoning. Weekly drama but now I suddenly make an issue out of nothing.

    Explained myself already, people here need to understand not everyone here takes manga too serious. I am just here to discuss my favorite manga but that is all. I do not take things personal, a good advice for some.


    Back on topic.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bandwagoning. Weekly drama but now I suddenly make an issue out of nothing.

    Explained myself already, people here need to understand not everyone here takes manga too serious. I am just here to discuss my favorite manga but that is all. I do not take things personal, a good advice for some.


    Back on topic.
    But you were the aggressor with post #9....eh nevermind.

  8. #28
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    7,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe Chougaryu will send a force to Shin's HQ which makes Shin want to turn back as well? Either that or it'll get dark. Maybe Gyou'un's well trained soldiers can give him some time which means Shin can't follow else face the risk of being trapped?
    think chou ga ryuu's hands would be too full dealing with a kou to interfere any in gyou'uns battle. plus he seems to have a lot of confidence in gyou'un deciding this battle in his favor without help.

    and they're in neutral territory right now. seems that way, at least. surrounded by both of their soldiers, neither of them should really be disadvantaged on that front or at risk of being trapped.

    - - - Updated - - -

    any advantage between them would probably only come from one of their armies succeeding in this engagement. but in that event, it'd decide the whole battle.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  9. #29
    Chougaryuu has been degraded to a Gyou'un fanboy though.

  10. #30


    fuck this chapter is just perfect
    Last edited by Li_Xin; 01-31-2018 at 03:27 PM.

  11. #31
    Liked the fact that Gyou'un's hype as a dangerous opponent remained intact and that Shin is showing good stuff but yet to reach his full potential using his instincts to command his men. I just hope the duel does not disappoint aswell.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The actual chapter appears to confirm my suspicions that this isn't the equivalent moment to Ouhon and Mouten's in the 1st and 2nd day (Shin did well but is clearly playing catch-up to Gyou'un and fumbling here and there)

    He should still get his major moment in the centre battlefield down the road assuming there'll be a rematch with Gyouun

    I disagree, he clearly saw through Gyou'un's tactics and predicted his offensive. I am pretty sure that Gyou'un was very suprised with Shin's intervention.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I'm glad Shin hasn't just mastered instincts all of a sudden. Small steps, as others said. He still has more in his arsenal as well (combat prowess etc).

    A damn break smh. I think we'll see some talking with Gyou'un getting the better of the exchange until he decides to pull out because Kyoukai has won the battle of fire on the other side, meaning Gyou'un will go and save it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    edit

    Why has Duke made an issue out of nothing?

    - - - Updated - - -

    edit

    Why has Duke made an issue out of nothing?
    i had predicted similiar chain of events in the spoiler thread. i also find it pleasant that shin didn't get his gg view or become an instinct expert in day one of his taking command. step by step progress is always sensible. btw one attribute about shin is that he is quite a fast learner in those attributes he excels in, i won't be surprised if he gets way better on the next day due to his experien e on the current day. now that we have removed the crocodile from the tree climbing test lets see how first it will know how to swim

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree, he clearly saw through Gyou'un's tactics and predicted his offensive. I am pretty sure that Gyou'un was very suprised with Shin's intervention.
    Why are you making a fuss?




    Totally agree by the way.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree, he clearly saw through Gyou'un's tactics and predicted his offensive. I am pretty sure that Gyou'un was very suprised with Shin's intervention.
    completely agree that it was great of shin but not a gg moment. i wont be surprised if gyou'un commends shin for reading his move. i also loved how gyou'un didn't rely on the fire alone
    Last edited by Baragan; 01-31-2018 at 05:04 PM.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree, he clearly saw through Gyou'un's tactics and predicted his offensive. I am pretty sure that Gyou'un was very suprised with Shin's intervention.
    Agreed.

    I guess people don't think of it as a great general moment because the result wasn't as significant. MouTen and OuHon had been placed in positions which seemed completely hopeless and turned them around. Whereas Shin only went from slightly behind to... even? I suppose if he defeats Gyou'Un here it would be a huge victory that could be considered even greater than what MouTen and OuHon had achieved.

    But in my opinion, even if he doesn't kill Gyou'Un I would still consider it a great general moment.

    Instinctive generals have been portrayed so far to be pretty overpowered. . . Ten wasn't just losing to Gyou'Un she was getting absolutely crushed. I'm not 100% sure that OuHon and MouTen would've got annihilated by Gyou'Un, but from what we've seen about instinctive generals so far, they definitely would've. I'm sure in the future we'll see an instinctive general get crushed by a strategical general, and then we'll be able to say "Oh yea, OuHon and MouTen would've been fine against Gyou'Un" but from what we've seen up to this point, I think they (especially MouTen since he doesn't have anyone capable of dueling Gyou'Un) would've been fucked.

    I guess it brings up the point though. . . Is KanKi managing to drag KeiSha down the hill by waiting considered a strategical general smashing an instinctual general? I still up to this day don't understand what the hell happened there.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree, he clearly saw through Gyou'un's tactics and predicted his offensive. I am pretty sure that Gyou'un was very suprised with Shin's intervention.
    Neither is at a tactical disadvantage atm, though Gyou'un still gives the distinct impression of being better and generally more skilled instinctually. It is certainly to Shin's credit that he managed to see through Gyou'un's plan though.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Neither is at a tactical disadvantage atm, though Gyou'un still gives the distinct impression of being better and generally more skilled instinctually. It is certainly to Shin's credit that he managed to see through Gyou'un's plan though.
    You do realise that Gyou'un is more dangerous and a fully fledged HK level general right?

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You do realise that Gyou'un is more dangerous and a fully fledged HK level general right?

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please do explain. If that is possible.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •