0 0%
  • 3/5

0 0%
  • 4/5

5 18.52%
  • 5/5

22 81.48%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    It's like seeing Ouhon vs Bananji and Woikurus hyping Bananji so that Ouhon looks better lmao

Only this time the topic is Shin and Gyou'un

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Baseless, tbf.
    After Riboku's wank and being called one of Zhao's symbols of martial might in a period with Renpa and his 4HK... How?

He will definitely be above Rinko in every category for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    It's like seeing Ouhon vs Bananji and Woikurus hyping Bananji so that Ouhon looks better lmao

Only this time the topic is Shin and Gyou'un and it actually makes sense
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    After Riboku's wank and being called one of Zhao's symbols of martial might in a period with Renpa and his 4HK... How?

He will definitely be above Rinko in every category for example.

- - - Updated - - -.
    Kaishibou; 100 battles won on his own, has the brute attacking force equal to Renpa, is the leader of a group containing 3 other genuine beasts. Can lead 40k minimum with ease and has 91-90-88, so very high stats as well.

Kyouen; Ten bows, was able to 'burn' Renpa in the past and was able to survive and clearly be a threat in battles against Kyou and other Q6 members. Can lead 40k minimum with ease and has stats of 90-90-88 ( +bow 97). His history against top tiers is all you need to know, really.

Rinko; Very good martially, good tactically. Was able to sneak into enemy territory with just 300 men and assassinate 8 1k commanders in am army that was even prepared for such an act. Able to lead 40k soldiers no problem and has a tactical maneuver that can cut through one of the best/most hyped defenses in the entire series. Stats of 93-88-87 (+ 97 break through ability).

Genbou; A military strategist who is great enough to take up the role of Zhao's Shouheikun equivalent. Has a 96 knowledge stat - equal to Kyou, Renpa and Coalition Arc Karin, btw.

All of these are relatively equal to Gyou'un. The latter has good instincts (but hasn't yet shown to beat 5k commander Shin's instincts just yet), good tactics, a brilliantly trained army, is able to lead 10 thousand men very well and is the strongest martial fighter in Rinshojou's army. The editors note wasn't saying 'Gyou'un represents the entire State's martial might even with Renpa there', it means when RSJ was on the field representing Zhao, Gyou'un was the number 1 martial general in that particular Zhao army. Riboku said it himself.

All 5 of those characters have there own special form of hype and one clearly isn't on another level to the rest as things stand. Fortunately for Gyou'un he is the antagonist to the main character right now so his hype is getting more panel time than 3 of the 4 HKs, but it still doesn't overshadow them. Even if you want to ignore all of that, just put it this way; the HK's have all been in bloody battles with top tiers and survived. Gyou'un is currently fighting 10k vs 8k against pre-general Shin and will likely lose come the end of it.

Gyou'un is very much 'HK level'. There isn't even any evidence to suggest he's at the top of that level overall. At best, we can say he is the number 1 martial general and has the best instincts of the characters mentioned, but all the HK's have their own claims to fame and areas of superiority when compared to Gyou'un (and each other).
    Last edited by Kanki; 02-02-2018 at 08:41 AM.

En is the guy that holds the line no matter what

Kanki, appreciate that post. Let me say that I expect it soon to be confirmed.

Edit: However, using the ' he will lose against the main character' as an backup - argument is just silly. The rest of your post is nicely formed.
    Last edited by Duke; 02-02-2018 at 11:25 AM.

I liked the chapter.
    It was completely understandable that Shin was struggling here. This is the very first time he took command of entire unit after all.
    Him being as good as Gyou'un would have been a bullshit.
    Though i didn't like the fact that Shin and Gyou'un are about to duel so soon. Hara didn't even wait for a whole chapter.
    I want more damn it.
    Maybe Gyou'un will retreat for whatever reason or maybe he has planned ambush on HSU HQ which will force Shin to go there.
    I just don't want this battle to settle so soon and through duel instead of unit warfare.

despite the battle between the two appearing to be too soon, you have to admit that it was well set up. its like a boxing match, throw a punch and i return one. though having met, doesn't necessarily mean that it will be an end to gyou'un or the ultimate match between the two. i also disagree with the notion that this was a gg moment for shin as @Duke; puts it. the moment shin manages to do what gyou'un is doing right now, that's when we are going to know that he has met the same standards as mouten (lol i know you don't like this comparison duke) but i have to admit the last move by shin anticipating the path to hq was quite superb. in 2 or 3 instinctual bouts with gyou'un with him as a leader of hsilu will sharpen his abilities to gg level. btw he has a slight advantage in that ouki already gave him a glimpse of what a gg moment feels like likehence making me believe that his gg moment will come sooner than expected

Mouten is doing fantastic. Same for Ouhon. Never twisted that.

Mouten is doing fantastic. Same for Ouhon. Never twisted that.
    but is it me or did shin moment seem more tasteful than ouhons

Shin and Mouten there better written. That does not mean Ouhon was not impressive.

Shin and Mouten there better written. That does not mean Ouhon was not impressive.
    it was impressive by all means but the way it was portrayed seem hurried. though ouhons awakening is long overdue given his achievements after wei fire dragons arc.

btw is there anyone who thinks shin might possibly not receive his gg moment in this arc? coz i foresee a possibility of postponement by Hara

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    of course not, I don't hate just to hate

I dont see a reason to be honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg