0 0%
  • 4/5

5 18.52%
  • 5/5

22 81.48%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

oh sht that was quick
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

I can't believe Shin's soldiers are getting all nervous at Gyou'un's appearance, I mean by now they should have more faith in Shin's strength considering all the shit they'vebeen through.

Gyou Un's head gonna roll soon enough

The actual chapter appears to confirm my suspicions that this isn't the equivalent moment to Ouhon and Mouten's in the 1st and 2nd day (Shin did well but is clearly playing catch-up to Gyou'un and fumbling here and there)

He should still get his major moment in the centre battlefield down the road assuming there'll be a rematch with Gyouun

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't believe Shin's soldiers are getting all nervous at Gyou'un's appearance, I mean by now they should have more faith in Shin's strength considering all the shit they'vebeen through.
    Gyou'un must have a HUGE air around him. And to be fair, Gyou'un his men were impressed by Shin too.

2 martial beasts.

Can't wait for next chapter and the interaction between Shin and Gyouun!

Hope that we see more of Neki in action in upcoming chapters and Bihei is such funny idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    The actual chapter appears to confirm my suspicions that this isn't the equivalent moment to Ouhon and Mouten's in the 1st and 2nd day (Shin did well but is clearly playing catch-up to Gyou'un and fumbling here and there)

He should still get his major moment in the centre battlefield down the road assuming there'll be a rematch with Gyouun
    Ouhon and Mouten are not facing an enemy as dangerous as Gyou'un and if not for Shin, Ouhon would have lost his precious granddad already due to Gyou'un his soldiers while Gyou'un himself was not even involved yet.

Come again, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Ouhon and Mouten are not facing an enemy as dangerous as Gyou'un and if not for Shin, Ouhon would have lost his precious granddad already due to Gyou'un his soldiers while Gyou'un was not even involved yet.

Come again, please.
    lol this isn't about who's better between ouhon/mouten/shin, it's about whether shin has had his 'GG vision' moment

stop being so insecure about fictional characters

lol this isn't about who's better between ouhon/mouten/shin, it's about whether shin has had his 'GG vision' moment

stop being so insecure about fictional characters
    You made the comparison with Ouhon and Mouten and I made clear that that made no sense AT ALL whatsoever.

Insecure, not sure why you mention that since this has nothing to do with it unless you are... Really weird that comment. This is a manga, man, calm down and go outside once in a while.

H Y P E

this chapter

baby steps

that he was able to keep up with gyou'un as much as he has is already a phenomenal evolution of his instincts. just like mou ten and ou hon he's seeing the battlefield on a much grander scale than he was able to before.

considering this is his first time taking command with his instincts it shouldn't be expected that he matches gyou'un tit for tat. shouldn't necessarily be able to dominate his opponent for it to be considered his 'gg vision'.

was just a first step for all of them, after all
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Shin was doing very good this chapter. He may have been not entirely up to par with Gyou'un, but we're talking about someone who's instinct has just bloomed compared to an elite instinctual veteran so it's to be expected he would be somewhat at a disadvantage.

Interested in seeing how this duel will go. Shin's lack of experience with the glaive might put him at the disadvantage here, but I think Gyou'un will have to force a retreat because Kyoukai and En will be able to win on their front. It's also nice to see En was living up to his position and doing good enough on the battlefield to have started that blaze.

I liked this chapter, and I know Shin's developing his strategies as an Instinctual Type, but this just felt super sloppy.

The Commander From Hell

You made the comparison with Ouhon and Mouten and I made clear that that made no sense AT ALL whatsoever.

Insecure, not sure why you mention that since this has nothing to do with it unless you are... Really weird that comment. This is a manga, man, calm down and go outside once in a while.
    I don't think even you would call what happened this chapter a GG awakening. He did proficiently sure but the portrayal isn't the same as Ouhon/Mouten who drew comparisons to RSJ/Ousen/Riboku and had the entire battlefield in awe. In Ouhon's case it was clearly temporary, so this isn't even about who is better between the two...but of course you have to approach it that way with unrelated crap about ouhon's grandpa or w/e

I already mentioned Shin will probably get it in his rematch with Gyou'un when he surpasses him...fact you take that comment as a perceived attack on Shin is insecure af

I don't think even you would call what happened this chapter a GG awakening. He did proficiently sure but the portrayal isn't the same as Ouhon/Mouten who drew comparisons to RSJ/Ousen/Riboku and had the entire battlefield in awe. In Ouhon's case it was clearly temporary, so this isn't even about who is better between the two...but of course you have to approach it that way with unrelated crap about ouhon's grandpa or w/e

I already mentioned Shin will probably get it in his rematch with Gyou'un when he surpasses him...fact you take that comment as a perceived attack on Shin is insecure af
    1. Shin is martially the strongest out of these three and is finally developing his skills in instincts so that is definitely GG fire kicking in. Everyone is being happy about it for bloody good reason yet you want to make a silly and stupid comparison with the two other youngsters. And again, with no good reason either. Pointing that out by me does not mean you need to feel personally attacked.

2. Again, how can someone be insecure about a manga character? This is plain weird. I am maybe too old for this to understand with my 27 years.

1. Shin is martially the strongest out of these three and is finally developing his skills in instincts so that is definitely GG fire kicking in. Everyone is being happy about it for bloody good reason yet you want to make a silly and stupid comparison with the two other youngsters. And again, with no good reason either. Pointing that out by me does not mean you need to feel personally attacked.

2. Again, how can someone be insecure about a manga character? This is plain weird. I am maybe too old for this to understand with my 27 years.
    dude, his comment wasn't mean to belittle shin's accomplishment by comparison. he's not saying shin isn't as good as them or that he isn't just as hype about shin's instincts. he just doesn't think this is his gg awakening yet and that he'll probably get the real thing soon.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

this chapter

I'm happy Shin only seems able to "react" (though very proficiently till now) to Gyou'un, which is still a great feat considering Shin's just blooming right now as GP said. The best thing about this is that it's always when you learn while doing that you learn the best, so this will obviously boost greatly Shin for the next battles.

I dunno, you chose to take offense to the comment which was neutral in stance- simply that Shin will get his big moment later on and this wasn't it, even though I wasn't even thinking in context of Shin vs Ouhon/Mouten, just the narrative significance of the chapter. Ouhon was mentioned to have grown strategically on the 1st day as well against Banana, but that wasn't his big moment. So calm your tits and stop taking everything as Shin vs Ouhon