Quiz: Town or Mafia?

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/town-or-mafia/2/

Take the quiz and see how many you correctly guess

It says I need an account to access the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/town-or-mafia/2/

Take the quiz and see how many you correctly guess
    Have to log in to do it...

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Wow I got 15/20

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Have to log in to do it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    It says I need an account to access the page.
    Oh, unfortunate. I can just copy the quotes and give you the scores then!

- - - Updated - - -

These are all post from end game scenarios, decide if each of these is town or mafia

I wont be voting any time soon. I am trying to figure out if I am still alive because Aries is not a scum....or because he is.

Iggy - why do you keep saying you led 64's wagon? I thought either Chim or I was the first person to call 64 out for his really lame "Hey is kkcountry in this game!" post. And I am pretty sure that people were voting him the day before you voted him. I dont view you as someone who led his lynch. I think it is odd that you use it as a defense.

Atak - it seems to me in the one game I saw you, you were a lot more opinionated in your suspects. This game you feel like you have been all over the place and not really giving any real input. Just facts. In rereading zhaorx, even he noticed your reluctance to go after Aries. (Post 3920 - "i'm surprised neither aries nor atak has gone after the other so far.") Why is that?

Frankly I have had you both as likely town the whole game.

I still think WL is mafia for the reasons I stated yesterday, plus majoritying line last night wasn't really pro-town imo. I woke up before night to come see what was happening to find majority lynch had occurred. Would have at least liked to discuss the fact that almost everyone was trying to lynch the same person. Also FCBL had stated intent to come back and post again later in the day.

ZeTurd/hitch look even more townie for saving us from lynching either myself or line two days ago, now that we know line is town. I don't know why a mafia would do that... the game would be over now if they hadn't.

Reno is a confirmed townie.

That leaves epi and herbie.

So either ZeTurd/Hitch played it fancy two days ago, or mafia team is WL/Epi/Herbie. I really have felt herbie has been townie-- that said, he seems to want to vote with epi and has been pushing me/line, and started the line voting yesterday when we were well toward lynching epi. I need to reread to see if things add up with those three as mafia...if not I guess I have to throw everything out the window and look at turd and hitch in a new light. Only person I'm not taking off my scum list is WL. If I can't find myself believing herbie is scum, I will start to question epi=mafia and consider turd/hitch/WL.

great... If there was ever a time where I could've chosen voluntarily to have been nightkilled, this would have to be it.

I'm just gonna lay out my immediate thoughts here - tell me if I'm being retarded:

1. The mafia left me alive because they're expecting me to vote MinusEV - a townie in this scenario. I don't know if this can be a second level or something, but I've been like the only person on his case throughout the game for some strange reason.

2. Or the mafia anticipated that I wasn't likely to gain support on MinusEV (or brave enough to cast the first vote), so that I would vote my second biggest mafia lean, aao, who would then have to be a townie, causing the game to end.

This would point to Vaya and possibly still MinusEV being mafia, especially seeing as CPHoya was suspicious of Vaya and had a "neutral" read on MinusEV.

If the above is correctly deduced (it probably isn't...), then I would guess that the last scum is Nich/well named.

I think I will reread aao first.

I was already sure about her but her posts today look very villagery from BEG I think. The only scum game I've seen of hers was on another forum, but I doubt this is it.

So I think aries or nich. Nich is kind of obvious after yesterday and it does seem unlikely that with 9 voters there were 8 votes on townies but I feel like aries is scummier to me at this point, just on feel. But I need to go back to try to make a case obviously. It's not happening tonight.

But I mean there's 3 scum and me, swiitch, and BEG are not it, imo. It's pretty good odds in aries/nich/sun/soah.

So I should probably focus more on not getting myself lynched than deciding who should be but I doubt there's any great arguments I can make to clear myself, since "I wouldn't do that as a mafia" doesn't work very well.

This is kinda funny from my perspective. You are both so convinced and are voting me anyway. And the Mafia one is laughing his arse of now, while the townie will learn it anyway.

I find it really hard to choose who is the mafia from both of you. bobman would be quite sick as noone had ssuspected him for most of the time, thevader has been a target longer, so he is probably the scum.

So I'll vote for tehvader. Hopefully bob will see some sense if he really is a townie.

Andif my guess for thevader is wrong we are doomed now anyway :P

i've been rereading from day 1 (currently on day 2), and there is little chance that I vote KevKev

im not going to vote Nez right away though, but i can't imagine KevKev making some of the posts hes made as a newbie scum

I also read a little of ASXVII and Nez is different in that game- he doesn't use such crappy reasoning for things, and his tone is a lot more light-hearted

I think Nez has played a great game. He probably deserves to win too.

He will argue about how much flip flopping I've done, and how hes suspected me all game, and hows hes played so hard and read so much, and lynched all the scum, and he'll get all emo and he'll say "KevKev, you've got this man"

and he'll also call me scummy for saying that im not even consider KevKev

KevKev,

please read ASXVII and look at how light-hearted Nez is, and then compare that this game. I'm in that game too and im a townie.

ask me w/e. I think i can explain every post and every vote I've made this game- and i'll also admit that some of them were bad (the votes, not the posts)

When I saw that Instantly was town I was wondering whether this was how things would start out today.

Final threes are tough � I'm sure very few people like them, and I know I don't. I think I've been in just three in my mafia career, and I've lost all three � in each case by being the one eliminated (twice as town and once as mafia). (In each of those three cases I was the one voted off.) Norse, whether you're the townie or the scum I imagine this is unpleasant because based on what's gone before it sounds like you're going to be the one voted off.

But that's not necessarily true � I will listen to anything you have to say. No one is clear at final three � it's the last opportunity to reassess one's assumptions, so it's incumbent on everyone to be careful and to consider everything everyone has to say. It's also important not to be hasty.

Case in point: this morning. I have had Lucky as a pretty clear townie, and then norse arrives in the thread this morning accusing me with his basis being just bare suspicion. It would be easy to get mad or go with my gut and snap-vote him, but that would be terrible play.

Norse: if you're the townie tell me how I should know that, and tell me how I should see that Lucky's the scum. Lucky: the same � no one gets a pass here. And to both of you: I'm not going to contend that I'm clear either, I'll answer the same questions.

I dont see how birdman can possibly think that Kailin is mafia. Imo he never explained himself adequately; he kept picking apart the specific reasons that Kailin brought up about why she was a townie but never addressed the big picture: yes, scum-kailin could have done these things individually, but how likely is it that she did all of them, especially as a newer player? If Kailin is mafia, then bravo, but I'm never voting for her.

Birdman's vote has has the added effect of looking like a spite vote, since Kailin had just voted for him. I've cleared him for that once already (as Kailin pointed out above) but at this point I don't think that it's a good enough reason.
    In conclusion, I'm almost certainly going to vote for Birdman today

As far as the last scum is concerned, between dmk and iflatthenuts: I know that scum gtpitch wagoned Iflat for a while (in fact, I actually thought that he was scummy at the time) and I stopped suspecting him only because of pitch's attempted wagon. It'll be difficult for me to decide whether I think pitch would bus that hard against scum-iflat, but I'm thinking probably not. Does anyone know if he's done that sort of thing in the past?

As far as DMK is concerned, I think that a new player (Mindcrush) would have been a lot more likely to stick around and not get subbed out for DMK if he had an exciting role, like that a scum. So town points for that. However, that is quite weak, and at LYLO I'll be looking a lot further than that. But also, the mcavoy nightkill ... this makes the least sense of all if DMK is mafia. Mac seemed to be hanging on dmk's every word - I don't know why dmk would have killed his greatest ally, other than to use it for this exact argument. Still, I'm not sure whether that's a +ev move for scum-dmk to make.

So ... I really don't suspect any of the other three very much. It's going to be very difficult to make a decision tomorrow.

well...this sucks. I was kinda hoping to be dead, since I always suck at deciding in f3.....and you both are players that I have been purposely avoiding in hopes that mafia would sort your roles out for me and I'd never have to re-read this mammoth bitch of a thread....

I've a quick moment to post and my first reaction is.........deja vu all over again. nich you are setting me up again. The last time we were in this situation you were the mafia and I'm pretty darn sure you are again. The fact that aao has not majoritied my sorry ass tells me he's not the mafia and I know I'm not the mafia so that leaves you.

aao look at the fact that nich is alive after a fake peek and he is in f3 and think about it for a moment. Look at the Lord of the Flies game.....when soah or nich or atak get to final 3 players and haven't been nightkilled or lynched they are 99% likely to be the scum. 3 times in the last 3+ months this has happend and every stinkin' time they were the scum and they won the game. Don't let it happen again just because RL killed my time ITT.

my understanding here is that if any townie votes for another townie at any time, we're basically screwed because the scum will then pile on and the game will be over. So we should all talk things over and make sure everyone knows where everyone stands before anyone casts any vote.

That said, our two day time frame is deceiving. We have until the midnight - 5am window when wasted dawn posts to decide. I'm guessing wasted dawn won't be around tomorrow during US daylight hours to work this out with us. We at the very least need to narrow this down to two possible wagons by then. Monk/clown will be pushing me, so I'll be one. Monk or clown (probably monk) needs to be the other.

So how do we start, listing our three scum?

I have myself, antidan, and dustin as town.

I have clown and monk as mafia.

Monk basically told me he was mafia, when I was considering the option that town/town between us was possible he flat out told me that he and I were town/mafia and we should stop addressing each other. Other than that post I was willing to consider him as a sorely mistaken townie, but he just went downhill from there anyways.

Clown came in and cast the deciding vote on soah, but waited til riverfish voted so that he knew his vote would mean a lynch. If riverfish voted monk clown could just say he was still rereading and was going to vote monk.

The third scum is thus dmk or wasted. I don't really know which, but it doesn't matter because the mafia will push me today and will put all 3 of their votes on me. Dustin and antidan, we have to convince the townie out of dmk/wasted to vote monk. I'm the worst person to do this for obvious reasons... please go at it though!

Based on positions taken during the game, I would have expected WellNamed to kill me and Atakdog to kill Nightwood last night. I'm not sure how I should be weighing this against my whole game long suspicion against WellNamed. There is plenty of time to think about this more so I'm not being too hasty... I'll be on more later this evening.

scott nk clears eskimo imo

that leaves 5 of you, of which 3 are mafia...if i rand now, then i have 60% chance of hitting

if i wait, then good chance that a townie votes me and then we 100% lose

so i will vote in a min

i will also clear dustin for fcbl push

It's kinda bad that I don't really have anyone I can clear, although you're the closest thing to clear to me.

I did a quick re-read earlier while formatting but then I got dragged out by some mates so I didn't get the chance to post before eod (not that it would've mattered)

Zhaorx had a slightly scummy start, then sounded pretty good when he defended himself and has basically been surfing on that ever since.

aard has been utr as usual and he's gotta go pretty soon I think

OR is the least scummy of the three I re-read but could still easily be mafia.

I'm semi-clearing Dustin because he hasn't done anything that struck me as scummy all game and I think we'd have seen a sub earlier if j20 was mafia.

That being said I'm going to vote for either aard/zhaorx today but I want to see some responses before I vote.

in and out all day.

I thought about the possible end games some last night.

My best case for last scum is scott. The biggest thing there is tone. He has was posturing all day yesterday and to a lesser extent for the past couple of days. Most notably, once the wagons were 2-2 yesterday, voting supine is the dominant strategy for scott regardless of his role. To spell this out, if he is scum, it gives him the best chance to win because he brings me to end game, and if he is town, it gives the village two chances to win instead of one. (what he stated yesterday).

Really, anyone with half a brain can see supine was the right play for scott regardless, and scott has more than half a brain. He could always take his time and puzzle it out because he didn't want to be lynched by someone who didn't see the obvious and thought his vote was suspicious.

Which brings me to something that kind of bothered me. When he was pushing dustin, I asked a question about whether dustin would fight town shorty if he was scum. Honest question about a huge event in the game. Scott basically read that as a counter argument, said he hadn't considered it, and dropped everything right there. Could have been a big brain fart to forget about the most important interaction in the game (dustin is a big shorty wagoneer, so the cop has to come out leaving the town with three total cop checks and zero confirmed townies after day 4), but scott typically does not miss big stuff like that.

These are certainly nothing I would take the lynch yesterday for to ensure scott goes down today, because the chances that supine was the scum were high, and also there is some chance scott gets lynched today.

If your the mafia fmx, smooth play yesterday.

If scott is the mafia, you got lucky fmx came up with a second wagon yesterday or your night kills get you lynched.

I will check in as I can, and answer any questions, but I have pretty much said everything I can think of.

fmx, reread scott yesterday and see if you see what I am talking about with the posturing for a supine vote, even though it was clear in either role. Also, scott screwed up the night kill again, because I think dustin still votes for me today if he is left alive, he is just that stubborn.

All of you are terrible players.

There I have insulted all of you all. Someone give me a long berate post now because I have apparently forgotten how to play this game. There was a day where lynching me was a last resort because no one else could be read. I was checked by cop at least every other game. I used to consider the game a failure if I got lynched.

I tried to look at this list of players to help out but I got nothing. Amplify and WDC I have never been able to read. My brain says Monk and MDD but look townie, but my gut says one of them just has to be a mafia. Then the rest of the list I have no real history on at all.

But I don't know. Maybe it isn't me who has forgotten how to play, but everyone. The fact no one has posted in the past 3 hours because you all assume I am the best lynch is a joke.

heres my concern

assume we lynch a mafia today. that means A) you didnt lynch me. B) you lynched one of gt1t or AJ for a certainty. (since theres a small chance it could be DMK as other mafia)

That means Chuckles is nightkilled tonight and final three is:

MDoranD
    DMK
    remainder of AJ or GT1T

Since GT1T and DMK will auto vote me apparently (based on their posts) and AJ has at least said at times he might consider voting elsewhere that means that

I HAVE TO VOTE GT1T today. So im not changing. Its in the best interest of the village for us to lynch a scum today and also for me NOT to be lynched today or tomorrow

****, I hate this game.

First of all: IF YOU'RE TOWN DO NOT VOTE! We need to discuss where we want to go and form a consensus before we start voting, or else the mafia are going to finish it if one of us missteps (been there, done that.)

The NK kind of ****s with me, because I was starting to think there was a possibility that WoR had to be a mafia simply by process of elimination. I think this brings Atakdog back into the picture, making it an even bigger cluster**** than it was initially.

Will be back with thoughts a little later.

kkc and soah as partners is a pretty sick possibility and I'm not even sure I'm kidding.

This game is just weird. At this point in the game aard should either have been lynched or alternatively pressured enough to become a townie. Aside from the obvious suspicion that a lot of players have had, there hasn't really been any proper pressure.

Aard, if you're out there I'm seriously considering voting you. If you're town, that means town loses. What have you done this game to make you undeserving of being voted?

sorry for not being here yesterday, but I would have kept voting scott anyways.

I'm also not voting epi, and if epi thinks voya is fairly clear, I won't vote him today either.

I'm not voting myself, which narrows the list down to a mere 6 people. Hooray.

I think our only realistic chance of pulling this one out is lynching a scum and having a bunch of things fall into place that make most of the remaining obvious. That rules out luckay and jjp, even though I suspect luckay some and jjp quite a bit.

That leaves nich, clown, sun, and reno. Nich posted a lot yesterday, but mostly about SH. If he turns up mafia, I don't remember much that would be considered spew, and there aren't any useful wagon pairings involving him. So, one of clown, sun, and reno is my best guess. My gut says reno, but someone should reread and figure out which of them is the best vote. (Not going to be me, in all likelihood.)

12/20
    Come and play some

Hosted by Shane

13/20
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.

Lmao, 10/20
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

10/10

14/20

Didn't even read em all, just picked out key phrases I thought were scummy

bunch of lucky guesses
    Come and play some

Hosted by Shane

8/20

Below average. Well i have only played four games so not bad i guess.

I never see posts that long in our games so that threw me off a bit.

too lazy to do

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    too lazy to do
    Skim through like i did. If it's about making a account, that's easy.

I notice how cornered scum like to bring up past games and how they were wrongfully lynched then to try and prove they are innocent
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.

I was correct about almost all of the mafia but mislabeled a couple of townies