Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 65 of 65

Thread: Deism

  1. #61
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’ve been trying to.

    Do you agree that the universe came from something and not nothing?
    IVE ALREADY ANSWERED THIS. I DONT KNOW






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  2. #62
    Retired Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    16,903
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    IVE ALREADY ANSWERED THIS. I DONT KNOW
    What do you mean you don’t know? Obviously it was something. How can something come from nothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by X
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come her and fuck me like a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why is this even a thead?

  3. #63
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean you don’t know? Obviously it was something. How can something come from nothing?
    If were talking about an absolute nothing, then the laws of logic and science wouldn't apply, and therefore thered be nothing rendering the notion of something coing into being impossible.

    I don't think that personally, but technically speaking you should know that the probability isn't dead zero. Ill entertain this idea that it came from something for the sake of argument. Whats your point?






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  4. #64
    Retired Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    16,903
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If were talking about an absolute nothing, then the laws of logic and science wouldn't apply, and therefore thered be nothing rendering the notion of something coing into being impossible.

    I don't think that personally, but technically speaking you should know that the probability isn't dead zero. Ill entertain this idea that it came from something for the sake of argument. Whats your point?
    Scientism again.

    Wait, so you’re not an atheist?
    Quote Originally Posted by X
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come her and fuck me like a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why is this even a thead?

  5. #65
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Scientism again.

    Wait, so you’re not an atheist?
    What the hell has that got to do with scientism or atheism?






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •