View Poll Results: Rating

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5

    1 5.88%
  • 4/5

    6 35.29%
  • 3/5

    6 35.29%
  • 2/5

    1 5.88%
  • 1/5

    3 17.65%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63
  1. #21
    This arc is still dragging, but that wasn't bad. It looks like Oven and Smoothie might get actual fights, so that'll be nice.

    Also, is it just me or is Charlotte Cinnamon just a female Ideo?

  2. #22

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smoothie has the best character design of the Big Mom Pirates.

    Fight me.
    Katakuri and Perospero tells you, you are wrong.

  3. #23
    If that wound turns out to be some kind of illusion/vision i will be soo pissed

  4. #24
    MO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can see Germ teaming up and beating her
    @Crispinianus; someone is doubting our queen smoothie.

  5. #25
    The Way of the Sword Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,324
    Smoothie ain’t gonna do jack guys


  6. #26
    First mate of a Yonko being stalled by Base Luffy for hours and only landed a fatal blow with the help of his fodder fanclub

    What an embarrassment.


  7. #27
    It's weird that Smoothie hasn't ordered anybody.

    Anime is so bad as to have her basically bossed around by Tomago.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can see Germ teaming up and beating her
    She’s stronger than the guy who whopped G2/G3 Luffy. Four Germa clowns ain’t doing shit to her.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smoothie ain’t gonna do jack guys
    Smoothie > Doflamingo, fool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.

  9. #29
    The Way of the Sword Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smoothie > Doflamingo, fool.




  10. #30
    Smoothie is going to put the final nail in the coffin to prove just how trash the sweet commanders are.

    If Doflamingo was there instead of smoothie then the straw hats would be dead right now. Completely embarrassing how aside from Big Mom, not a single one of her strongest subordinates knows how to fly or has large AOE attacks.


  11. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote








    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smoothie is going to the final nail in the coffin to prove just how trash the sweet commanders are.

    If Doflamingo was there instead of smoothie then the straw hats would be dead right now. Completely embarrassing how aside from Big Mom, not a single one of her strongest subordinates knows how to fly or has large AOE attacks.
    Doffy would have been too busy pawing at the air with his yarn like a retard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote






    - - - Updated - - -



    Doffy would have been too busy pawing at the air with his yarn like a retard.




  13. #33
    The Way of the Sword Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote






    - - - Updated - - -



    Doffy would have been too busy pawing at the air with his yarn like a retard.




  14. #34
    That Sanji dance was cringe as fuck.


    Atleast Oda is acknowledging it again how embarrassing this is for the BM pirates. It gives me more hope that Beast pirates won’t be embarrassed like this.

    The chapter also gave a bit more hope towards Katakuri not losing. Let’s hope Luffy doesn’t pull something out of his ass.

  15. #35
    MO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    1,228
    Every sweet general would beat doffy lol. Katakuri would rape.

  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,531
    Doffy fanboys still getting punked in 2018.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.

  17. #37
    KeyboardBrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,747
    Nice to see someone who isn't Katakuri or Mont D'Or acting rationally once in a while. In this case, Oven taking the precaution of cutting off all possible avenues of escape for luffy was good stuff.

    Katakuri vs luffy is getting less and less interesting by the minute thanks to the overwhelming amount of plot armour. Mogura still cant get a clean hit on the bastard for no good reason, and katakuri is getting unnverved at how luffy is improving his COO.

    Anyone know what that black stuff to the left side of luffys mid section when he gets glanced by mogura was?

    Flambe better not have had anything to do with that shit





    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  18. #38
    If Luffy just stayed out of the MirrorWorld with Brule he could've easily been able to link up with his crew with Katakuri still stuck. He literally just made life harder for himself. I know he's wanting to grow in strength but now is hardly the time to pick that over the lives of half his crew.

    I was also hoping we'd finally have Big Mom eat the cake but it looks like that's still several chapters off.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

  19. #39
    baji17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Albania
    Posts
    1,810
    In before this Bege second assassination attempt actually works this time and BM finally kicks the bucket.

    U know what? That would actually be a fitting end to this crew, also Smoothie doing something

    If Oda didnt think twice on humiliating BM just couple of chapters ago god knows what'll happen to Smoothie in the upcoming chapters.

  20. #40
    I have to give props to Bege for sticking to his guns.

    I don't know what this dude is planning to do to Big Mom after that initially failure but the fact things have gone this far south and he's still looking to not leave empty handed takes true guts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Luffy just stayed out of the MirrorWorld with Brule he could've easily been able to link up with his crew with Katakuri still stuck. He literally just made life harder for himself. I know he's wanting to grow in strength but now is hardly the time to pick that over the lives of half his crew.

    I was also hoping we'd finally have Big Mom eat the cake but it looks like that's still several chapters off.
    That Luffy decision was pretty dumb to me and made him seem like a bad captain. Luffy is a fighter but he's also someone who has been one to place his crew first and knew when to duck out when the situation was over his head. Him jeapordizing his crew to selfishly pick a fight for the sake of pushing his limits just makes him feel like Goku.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •