6 37.50%
  • 2/5

1 6.25%
  • 1/5

3 18.75%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    predicting luffy punching katakuri through the mirror and putting him in a very embarrassing situation with his scarf torn apart, jaw fully exposed and his back touching the ground. wouldn't be an outright win but learning advanced observation + exposing katakuri would be a hilarious way to end the fight. he can make a clean escape afterward towards one of the mirrors retrieved in the ocean
    I've been thinking something similar, but I figured that was the reason the fan club was there. I don't see any other reason for that Flambe to be introduced as a character other than seeing Katakuri "exposed" and then word gets spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    spoilers made the chapter sound mediocre but it was pretty great. not entirely sure what oven meant by throwing the people in the ocean and retrieving them a few days later - did he mean retrieve the mirrors or the dead civilians? if oven meant the former then i can definitely see jinbei or sun pirates retrieving one of the mirrors so luffy has a way to escape.

predicting luffy punching katakuri through the mirror and putting him in a very embarrassing situation with his scarf torn apart, jaw fully exposed and his back touching the ground. wouldn't be an outright win but learning advanced observation + exposing katakuri would be a hilarious way to end the fight. he can make a clean escape afterward towards one of the mirrors retrieved in the ocean
    While this would be smart of Oda in other circumstances, the fact that he’s spent almost 15 chapters on this fight means that Katakuri has to get knocked out cold. Anything less would feel cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by X
    Come her and fuck me like a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y
    Why is this even a thead?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    While this would be smart of Oda in other circumstances, the fact that he’s spent almost 15 chapters on this fight means that Katakuri has to get knocked out cold. Anything less would feel cheap.
    The fight going on for as long as it has is indeed a indicator that it could end in Katakuri's defeat. But Luffy outright defeating Katakuri still smells like bullshit to me so think a touching the ground scenario happens.
    Last edited by Neko; 01-31-2018 at 07:08 PM.