View Poll Results: Is abortion ok

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a dude so I dont give a fuck.

    1 8.33%
  • No, its wrong to kill babies.

    5 41.67%
  • Yes, its the womans choice.

    6 50.00%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 146

Thread: Abortion

  1. #1
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,112

    Abortion

    Whats your opinion on it?
    -Fresh out of an icky gooey womb-

  2. #2
    Disagree with it unless it’s in cases such as incest and rape.

  3. #3
    against it even in cases like incest and rape


  4. #4
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,112
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    against it even in cases like incest and rape
    Care to enlighten us as to why?

    You would want to keep the kid of the guy who raped you? To live with the reminder of him every day for 18 years?

    You slut.
    -Fresh out of an icky gooey womb-

  5. #5
    PUNISHED T.O.P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Chiraq
    Posts
    1,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whats your opinion on it?
    show the people who voted

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Care to enlighten us as to why?

    You would want to keep the kid of the guy who raped you? To live with the reminder of him every day for 18 years?

    You slut.
    Nope, i thought it's obvious that i didn't mean it that way.

    Just give him to an orphanage or something, rather than doubling the sins.


  7. #7
    PUNISHED T.O.P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Chiraq
    Posts
    1,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Care to enlighten us as to why?

    You would want to keep the kid of the guy who raped you? To live with the reminder of him every day for 18 years?

    You slut.
    You would kill an innocent person.

  8. #8
    If a child has something like Down Syndrome I won't blame the parent's for wanting an abortion. Some people just don't realize how hard it is to raise a child with mental illness and it just takes a toll on everyone involved. If you keep them and place them in group homes you're not exactly doing them any good.

    If a child has Tay-Sachs disease then for sure an abortion would definitely be warranted no point in having a child get born only to suffer every minute of its short lived life and have everyone with a relationship to the kid suffer as well.

    In cases like rape, etc. it's honestly on the woman that's impregnated, no one should force her to have to give birth.

    My two cents.
    Last edited by Reality; 01-26-2018 at 06:57 AM.

  9. #9
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    62,268
    I'm for it. I don't approve of abortions morally but I think freedom of choice is important in this regard and, although not all women make the best decisions in these cases, it ultimately should be left up to them.

    Like, say an abortion law was passed where you can't abort period or after a relatively early amount of weeks into the pregnancy and the baby had downs or some other serious disorder...that's a decision that should be left to the discretion of the potential parents and not the state.

    Pragmatically abortions are a good thing since they lower the amount of children had out of wedlock who probably would grow up in a shit environment. Would lower both the crime rate and welfare costs, but it doesn't sit right with me on a personal level for obvious reasons.

    And rape is absolutely a valid excuse for an abortion

  10. #10
    It's not an easy talking about abortion, too much complexity surrounding the topic.
    Untill we figure out a way to grow babies outside of the womb this discussion will never end.

    Once that happens no one can ever do abortion on moral grounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys

  11. #11
    Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,798
    It's okay. As far as i know abortion always happen before the baby is actually able to be born. I certainly don't approve of baby murder but killing it before it even gets to be born is a little different. Then it was never alive to begin with.

  12. #12
    - L·A·Z·E·R·H·A·W·K - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    9,884
    Idk how to feel about this, like my instant answer is no.
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  13. #13
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,112
    Quote Originally Posted by NUCLEAR T.O.P. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You would kill an innocent person.
    Damn right I would.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nope, i thought it's obvious that i didn't mean it that way.

    Just give him to an orphanage or something, rather than doubling the sins.
    Why go through 9 months of agony for nothing
    -Fresh out of an icky gooey womb-

  14. #14
    PIERCE THE HEAVENS Bold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty Kaido View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's okay. As far as i know abortion always happen before the baby is actually able to be born. I certainly don't approve of baby murder but killing it before it even gets to be born is a little different. Then it was never alive to begin with.
    what's your thoughts on this article. i'm curious of your opinion. did the father commit murder?

    Man Charged with murder for allegedly tricking girlfriend into taking an abortion pill

  15. #15
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what's your thoughts on this article. i'm curious of your opinion. did the father commit murder?

    Man Charged with murder for allegedly tricking girlfriend into taking an abortion pill
    Its not even a fucking person yet
    -Fresh out of an icky gooey womb-

  16. #16
    PUNISHED T.O.P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Chiraq
    Posts
    1,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its not even a fucking person yet
    But your ending a life, this kind of thinking just to disassociate yourself with act so you can feel fine doing it.

  17. #17
    Generally against it unless the mother’s life is in clear risk. Abortion before a certain point in the pregnancy is acceptable I suppose in certain circumstances even though I disagree with it. Abortion after a certain point is murder except maybe if the mother is in danger of dying or something.

    I think the primary concern should be whether or not abortion is morally acceptable or correct in a given situation. Choice should only respected if it falls within the bounds of what is morally acceptable. If an abortion isn’t morally acceptable, then I don’t believe it should be done regardless of how the mother or father feel.
    No.​

  18. #18
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,112
    Quote Originally Posted by NUCLEAR T.O.P. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But your ending a life, this kind of thinking just to disassociate yourself with act so you can feel fine doing it.
    You're*
    -Fresh out of an icky gooey womb-

  19. #19
    Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what's your thoughts on this article. i'm curious of your opinion. did the father commit murder?

    Man Charged with murder for allegedly tricking girlfriend into taking an abortion pill
    In this case the woman actually wanted the child but the man tricked her into aborting the child so yeah you could say it was wrong since it was not her decision. One way to look at it is that it's okay if the child is unborn as long as it's the woman's choice to do the abortion.

  20. #20
    Halaros 536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its not even a fucking person yet
    Tell us then. When does a baby become a person? When do you have the cutting point?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty Kaido View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In this case the woman actually wanted the child but the man tricked her into aborting the child so yeah you could say it was wrong since it was not her decision. One way to look at it is that it's okay if the child is unborn as long as it's the woman's choice to do the abortion.
    Really? So you can kill a fully or almost fully formed baby just because it hasn't come out of the vagina?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •