View Poll Results: rate the chapter

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    0 0%
  • 3/5

    0 0%
  • 4/5

    5 17.86%
  • 5/5

    23 82.14%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 84 of 84
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It comes from years of "self-learning" and experience, the instincts and basic knowledge were there he just needed the right mindset which in this campaign he's achieving since that night chapter and now he has an enemy that he can "understand". It doesn't come from nowhere, believe it or not this is not the first time we see Shin giving orders and carrying his unit through chaos.
    Shin's always been the heart and soul of his unit, especially for rallying, but wanting to take command from Ten is a new one. honestly, just irked at the sudden dump when all we've got were sprinkles so far so the jury's still out, especially with how his style of instinct works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm just always seeing you criticize it. Can't remember the last time I read you say you like this or that - you used to enjoy kingdom :

    I don't even like Shin much
    what, I'm pretty sure I liked the chapter one or two before this one, I even said Shin's show of understanding what Gyou'un was aiming at was pretty good

    Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say it's more like he understands what's happening because it makes no sense at all. If Gyoun were to use by the books tactics Shin would be completely confused as usual and Ten would still have to do everything.

    In other words, in this manga instinctual generals seem to have their own world where they understand each other.
    I wouldn't say that but like you said, they have their own little world. really weird to me since instinctual generals rip apart logical strategical generals all the time but Shin can't do that ... yet. I'll need Hara to explain if Shin is simply not a guy to push for fires aggressively like Duke Hyou and he's just a simple reactor.


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    really weird to me since instinctual generals rip apart logical strategical generals all the time
    Well, not always.

    -Duke vs Gokei was very close and Qin's victory was rather circumstancial. Even Ouki himself said, he has no idea who's gonna win.

    -In Koku You Kanki was able to outplay Keisha with psychological warfare alone.

    -Kisui got cought very easily into Ousen's trap and later couldn't do anything against Mouten (although, he was never confirmed as instinctual).

    To me it seem more like they are two different approaches to battle, but none of them is necessarily superior to other.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, not always.

    -Duke vs Gokei was very close and Qin's victory was rather circumstancial. Even Ouki himself said, he has no idea who's gonna win.

    -In Koku You Kanki was able to outplay Keisha with psychological warfare alone.

    -Kisui got cought very easily into Ousen's trap and later couldn't do anything against Mouten (although, he was never confirmed as instinctual).

    To me it seem more like they are two different approaches to battle, but none of them is necessarily superior to other.
    fair enough

    I did say logical strategical, Kanki doesn't fit the bill

    honestly, I'm kind of on the fence about Kisui being an instinctual

    I do feel like if you have both at the same level or near, the instinctual one is clearly superior as portrayed by Hara


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  4. #84
    "Shin can't command 800 men without Ten"
    "He'll only get a general's head via dumb luck"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •