• 4/5

5 17.86%
  • 5/5

23 82.14%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ouhon's gonna be the last of the three to reach General status at this rate

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was obvious because he was the First Lieutenant and how Riboku uses him to shake up the battlefield. I somewhere hope he will survive after an epic loss vs Shin. Gyou'un is really a welcome new character and every chapters he keeps getting cooler. Would love to see him growing. But alas... We all know he will die.

About the chappie... Does someone know where Woikorus and Midgetbiceps are? What a Shin. It is fantastic how Hara is doing his chapters lately again.

I have not been hyped for a fight like this in quite a while.

4/5 very solid chapter but I only give 5's to epic ones. Shin is really brilliant lately tho. Caring the chapters like a badass again.

Questions:

1. Can we agree that without Shin... The right wing would have definitely be doomed?

2. Will Riboku personally be hearing of this fight Shin vs Gypu'un now before they personally clash and will he be worried?
    the same idiot who wants to abandon the left wing after failed to kill RBK?

Look whos back saltier than ever

will shin really be able to beat gyou’un in a duel without being fully used to ou ki’s glaive
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    the same idiot who wants to abandon the left wing after failed to kill RBK?
    He didn't know that Ribouku has plot armor in the form of Houken or supersonic horses or teleportation or whatever he needs.

But take no mind because Shin is gonna redeem himself killing Gyou'un and I have no doubts that at the end of the day he is gonna get biggest achievements than both OuHon and Mouten. It's Shin's time to shine!

Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    He didn't know that Ribouku has plot armor in the form of Houken or supersonic horses or teleportation or whatever he needs.

But take no mind because Shin is gonna redeem himself killing Gyou'un and I have no doubts that at the end of the day he is gonna get biggest achievements than both OuHon and Mouten. It's Shin's time to shine!
    stalling left flank with smaller number and outsmarted CGR+Banaji+Gakuei is bigger achievement than killing 1 HK caliber general.

world's most obvious feint, coming from Shin

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../50/545/page/9

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    you need to join the kingdom mention group, bolids

check your settings menu and send the request to join
    too much work haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    will shin really be able to beat gyou’un in a duel without being fully used to ou ki’s glaive
    probably not, hope he has Rinko's sword with him ...However, there are two factors here that will play out, which have never happened before:

1. Shin always faces people when he is super tired after having to battle with infantry and cav ( Houken just as an example). Here he will be rested since he will command the troops rather than take charge (hope for this) and later on engage once Gyou'un engages. This should provide extra strength for Shin since he will not be as tired.

2. If he does continue to command while engaging from time to time, he could get over the weight of Glaive by constant usage...(seems unlikely)

Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    stalling left flank with smaller number and outsmarted CGR+Banaji+Gakuei is bigger achievement than killing 1 HK caliber general.

For how it looks Gyouu'un is way above HK caliber, we have to wait for his stats though. But he has both instinct and good strategical knowledge and he's also a martial beast, I bet is is easily at least 95 in strenght. That's way above any HK

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Gyou'un is probably what Shin would be if Ouki had survived Bayou and taken him under his wing. He'd be alot more rounded and consistent, and have strategic acumen, but it'd also curb his potential and growth to a degree.
    there may still be some potential for this

the degree of his strategical acumen may not be as refined, but it's possible he's learned a bit from ten or will in the future. this battle may show a need for it or spark an interest for it in shin, if he doesn't have an inkling of strategy already.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Shin's instinctual prowess is being put in the limelight?

the shot with duke hyou made me skip a beat

For how it looks Gyouu'un is way above HK caliber, we have to wait for his stats though. But he has both instinct and good strategical knowledge and he's also a martial beast, I bet is is easily at least 95 in strenght. That's way above any HK
    The 4HK are pretty amazing in their own right. You had a 10bow who clashed with Kyou etc, a genius who is capable of being a chief of military affair, someone with offense comparable to Renpa and a guy who could assassinate a bunch of generals and pincer through a defense created by Ouki.

Maybe the others never received as much 'in your face' hype but that's because 3 of them never went up against Shin so didn't have that spotlight. It took Shin, Mouten and Ouhon to take out Rinko and that's with no real knowledge on his side and Sosui attacking from behind. Plus Hara loves to hype up any character - if Shin was up against Rokuomi, Rinbukun etc the hype would be above what we'd expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    The 4HK are pretty amazing in their own right. You had a 10bow who clashed with Kyou etc, a genius who is capable of being a chief of military affair, someone with offense comparable to Renpa and a guy who could assassinate a bunch of generals and pincer through a defense created by Ouki.
    This is true, swap out Gyouu'un with Genbou and I don't really see Zhao looking worse than what they have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post

Maybe the others never received as much 'in your face' hype but that's because 3 of them never went up against Shin so didn't have that spotlight. It took Shin, Mouten and Ouhon to take out Rinko and that's with no real knowledge on his side and Sosui attacking from behind. Plus Hara loves to hype up any character - if Shin was up against Rokuomi, Rinbukun etc the hype would be above what we'd expect.

Kaishibou strenght was only 91, his offense being comparable to Renpa's was complete BS in my opinion. And Rinko's strength was 93 and he wasn´t a great tactician, he was good and had great breakthrough capabilites but wasn´t a great strategist or instinctual general.

Gyou'un is both good in strategy and has good instinct, if his strenght is 94/95 (and this is only an hypotesis) I'd put him above any HK.

Woikorus' salt

Kaishibou strenght was only 91, his offense being comparable to Renpa's was complete BS in my opinion
    as opposed to Gyou'un who has neither feats nor stats of any measure, yet you feel he's way ahead of the HKs

HKs are extraordinary vassals capable of giving the 6GG and Kanki/Ousen trouble, placing Gyou'un on their level is a fair and sensible assessment give what we have to work off

Kaishibou strenght was only 91, his offense being comparable to Renpa's was complete BS in my opinion. And Rinko's strength was 93 and he wasn´t a great tactician, he was good and had great breakthrough capabilites but wasn´t a great strategist or instinctual general.

Gyou'un is both good in strategy and has good instinct, if his strenght is 94/95 (and this is only an hypotesis) I'd put him above any HK.
    Martial ability doesn't = offensive power though. Rinko was taught by Renpa/Genbou like Gyou'un was by RSJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    as opposed to Gyou'un who has neither feats nor stats of any measure, yet you feel he's way ahead of the HKs

HKs are extraordinary vassals capable of giving the 6GG and Kanki/Ousen trouble, placing Gyou'un on their level is a fair and sensible assessment give what we have to work off
    That's my feeling yes, based on what many characters have said about his martial prowess I'd give him about 94/95 strength. But of course we have to wait and see

Yeah it was a great chapter. Shin leading all forces is everything we've been waiting for.