0 0%
  • 4/5

5 17.86%
  • 5/5

23 82.14%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guess I was wrong about Gyou'un being an equal to Chougaryu. I guess it's a right hand vs left hand type thing. Still don't think there will be a big difference between the two.

Great chat anyway.
    It was obvious because he was the First Lieutenant and how Riboku uses him to shake up the battlefield. I somewhere hope he will survive after an epic loss vs Shin. Gyou'un is really a welcome new character and every chapters he keeps getting cooler. Would love to see him growing. But alas... We all know he will die.

About the chappie... Does someone know where Woikorus and Midgetbiceps are? What a Shin. It is fantastic how Hara is doing his chapters lately again.

I have not been hyped for a fight like this in quite a while.

4/5 very solid chapter but I only give 5's to epic ones. Shin is really brilliant lately tho. Caring the chapters like a badass again.

Questions:

1. Can we agree that without Shin... The right wing would have definitely be doomed?

2. Will Riboku personally be hearing of this fight Shin vs Gypu'un now before they personally clash and will he be worried?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    It was obvious because he was the First Lieutenant and how Riboku uses him to shake up the battlefield.
    This didn't make it obvious because Ousen did the exact same with Shin twice. Unless you think this arc has proven Shin is > both Ouhon and Mouten.

This didn't make it obvious because Ousen did the exact same with Shin twice. Unless you think this arc has proven Shin is > both Ouhon and Mouten.
    Please explain that part.

not enough hara we need more sweat beads
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tenma; 01-25-2018 at 03:42 PM.

Please explain that part.
    You said you think Riboku sending in Gyou'un to shake the battlefield proved he was stronger than Chougaryu (overall), unless I miss-read? Gyou'un does seem to be the stronger of the two but evidence you gave to back it up makes no sense. Ousen sent Shin in to do the same but that doesn't mean Shin is > Mouten/Ouhon.

I will kill you for not including me in here...

You said you think Riboku sending in Gyou'un to shake the battlefield proved he was stronger than Chougaryu (overall), unless I miss-read? Gyou'un does seem to be the stronger of the two but evidence you gave to back it up makes no sense. Ousen sent Shin in to do the same but that doesn't mean Shin is > Mouten/Ouhon.
    You forget the part that Gyou'un is tactically more dangerous too. Not only martially.

Its clearly obvious that Gyou'un is stronger in all fronts than Chougaryu that pretty much speaks for itself. Look what presence he brings to the battlefield, the same presence was not felt by Chougaryu.

P.S. Shin is stronger than both Mouten and Ouhon, that should be evident by now, and I mean 1 vs 1 hahah.

Gyou’un Army over CGR Army, Gyou’un over CGR even the Zhao soldiers kinda confirmed it by being so shocked that Gyou’un was entering battle so early. HSU over GKU and GHU, Shin, Ten and Kyoukai over Ouhon and Mouten if you at it like that instead of just Shin yes it’s obvious.

Shin's keeping up the good work. I caught that he used instinct the last chapter but him being able to have it work on this level to keep pace and take charge is great, he's showing why he's deserving of that general status.

You forget the part that Gyou'un is tactically more dangerous too. Not only martially.
    Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    Its clearly obvious that Gyou'un is stronger in all fronts than Chougaryu that pretty much speaks for itself. Look what presence he brings to the battlefield, the same presence was not felt by Chougaryu.

P.S. Shin is stronger than both Mouten and Ouhon, that should be evident by now, and I mean 1 vs 1 hahah.

That wasn't my point though?
    My point was that Riboku sending Gyou'un to shake up the right side wasn't evidence of him being superior to Chougaryu as a General. There's other evidence, but that particular thing didn't make it 'obvious'.

CGR seems very well to me, until OuHon and GKH freezes space time to deal with him

That wasn't my point though?
    My point was that Riboku sending Gyou'un to shake up the right side wasn't evidence of him being superior to Chougaryu as a General. There's other evidence, but that particular thing didn't make it 'obvious'.
    The reaction of the Zhao soldiers prove it tho. And Riboku his own words.

This chapter was amazing. We’ve been waiting for this forever.
    No.​

The reaction of the Zhao soldiers prove it tho. And Riboku his own words.
    wasn't my point either....don't worry lol.

Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    I will kill you for not including me in here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Include me
    you need to join the kingdom mention group, bolids

check your settings menu and send the request to join

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This chapter was amazing. We’ve been waiting for this forever.
    ^

- - - Updated - - -

I'm H Y P E D !

Finally we get to see Shin's instinct in action. And stupid Ten can go to the sidelines where she belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    you need to join the kingdom mention group, bolids

check your settings menu and send the request to join

Sent