0 0%
  • 4/5

5 17.86%
  • 5/5

23 82.14%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Kingdom Chapter 545 Discussion

5/5

After all those battles, Shin's instinct seems to have a last flourished. Duke Hyou 2.0 on the way !
    Last edited by Whysoserious; 01-25-2018 at 01:32 PM.

Yeah... What can i say lol
    5/5
    Shin finally taking command and using his instinct instead of being scolded by Ten makes the chapter that much more enjoyable. Sanyou Shin is finally back

Damn... Hara actually write Shin well now... Hopefully Shin actually learn how proper strategy, backed by instinct is a very great match as a way to grow. He got the right model in front of him pretty much shitting on Ten's strategy without doing pointless sacrifices like Duke
    Last edited by gn_x00; 01-25-2018 at 01:46 PM.

So Shin is now in charge of the troops and Ten is out,next chapters will be cool.Can't finally wait for the big duel between Shin and Gyouun.

beautiful chapter

ten shouldn't be completely out. her strategical knowledge should still be able to supplement shin's instincts, the same way gyou'uns knowledge has been complementing his own instincts.

looking forward to the next

time for the situation to make a full 180
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

All those suprised soldiers, when they realised Shin is gonna take command of his own unit. It's about damn time!

Gyou'un is clearly one broken dude. Not only he's a great warrior, but also has in his skillset both instincts and tactics like Renpa.

Who the hell is Rikin and why it's important that he was slayed by Zhao?

Poor Ten now has to sweat double now that Hara's making Shin look cool again

Shin's displaying some real advanced instinct (besides using it as a GPS for enemy commanders) is fucking great, and a looong-time coming since the Mangoku battle.

OMG Shin is actually using his instinct and finally taking command of his army. Not even his soldiers can believe that!! :P

This chapter is an obvious 5/5 for me, and the next one is gonna be even better! Shin is gonna shake the entire battlefield when he slays Gyou'un

Doubt it will be a 180. Gyoun will probably notice quickly the change of leadership in the enemy lines and adapt.

I think Shin will stumble a bit at first because Gyoun has more experience but Shin's talent should be greater than Gyoun and it will lead to his victory in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Gyou'un is clearly one broken dude. Not only he's a great warrior, but also has in his skillset both instincts and tactics like Renpa.
    Gyou'un is probably what Shin would be if Ouki had survived Bayou and taken him under his wing. He'd be alot more rounded and consistent, and have strategic acumen, but it'd also curb his potential and growth to a degree.

This chapter is like kryptonite to Shin Haters

I agree with Teo, Shin probably will utilize Ten's strategic knowledge but in an efficient way. I would say this isn't a demerit to his own accomplishments as some people often forget to mention Shin was never taught Strategy to begin with unlike Ouhon and Mouten. Neither it's unfair, just warfare.

I could cry after reading this chapter.
    I have waited for this chapter since forever man.
    I hope we see fight of wits here. I don't particularly care about duel and don't want it to happen immediately.
    Though the part where HSU was so surprised that their own commander is taking over 'command' was bit insulting. I hope Hara realizes how much he had degraded Shin that Shin being actual leader seems like a preposterous concept to his own men.
    Can't wait for next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    I hope we see fight of wits here. I don't particularly care about duel and don't want it to happen immediately.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking like this
    Last edited by gn_x00; 01-25-2018 at 02:59 PM.

It seems implied Shin will be commanding from HQ against Gyou'un until a fire presents itself...I hope, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post

But instinctual generals don´t do battles of wits, they just smell the flow of the battle and act without thinking much, and Shin is much more alike to Duke Hyou than to Keisha, and doesn´t have the strategical knowledge unlike Gyou'un.

And I am sure than at the end Shin is gonna need the advice of Ten when Gyou'us switches to strategic warfare when his instinct gets countered by Shin. If that happens we could see a battle of wits, but no in a battle of Shin vs Gyou'un

Shin

Now this is what we all been waiting for.

Was nice to see some new commanders names popping up even if they are to die right away , really feels like the unit got bigger.

I want to see Shin taking command of the Hi Hyou right away and saying "we're going Duke style now guys!"

Countering each other hand is still a battle of wits imo

They're still gonna read each other with their instinct

Guess I was wrong about Gyou'un being an equal to Chougaryu. I guess it's a right hand vs left hand type thing. Still don't think there will be a big difference between the two.

Great chat anyway.

The amount of focus that Gyou'un gets kinda makes him looks better than Chougaryu. We don't know for sure since we don't know much about him yet though