Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
Results 921 to 940 of 940
  1. #921
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    13,232
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought it was kinda obvious after he magically picked a team with no scum whatsoever on mission 2 lol
    aether did the same tho, and he even switched the teams. it was the biggest reason aether came in my view again

    ah well gg

  2. #922

  3. #923
    You're just like the rest Katyusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ayy
    Why did you claim to be merlin at the start though?



  4. #924
    @Ultra; we did it


  5. #925
    Quote Originally Posted by Katyusha View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why did you claim to be merlin at the start though?
    to shoot me


  6. #926
    You're just like the rest Katyusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    to shoot me
    You were convincing tbh.
    I panicked at DP1 from your "mistake".



  7. #927
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,040
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  8. #928
    Quote Originally Posted by Katyusha View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were convincing tbh.
    I panicked at DP1 from your "mistake".
    all according to keikaku


  9. #929
    Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45,218
    aether the top player you don't expect

    good game bolid


  10. #930

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,914
    Good game. Looking forward to your next one.

  11. #931
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,734
    > Claims merlin
    > Gets shot

    Mordor fags played 1d checkers, nice going Aether

  12. #932
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    aether did the same tho, and he even switched the teams. it was the biggest reason aether came in my view again

    ah well gg
    He picked up what I put down

  13. #933
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    13,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He picked up what I put down
    why was i the only that even noticed you? chikusho, feels like it was my responsibility

  14. #934
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,734
    Thanks for the game @The Bald Headed Negro; you put a lot of work in so I feel kinda bad for slinking off as Ink's game started

    I prefer mafia but this was an interesting change of pace, I think the biggest barrier for this game really is the multiple vote stages. If there was a way to streamline that it could help a lot

  15. #935
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why was i the only that even noticed you? chikusho, feels like it was my responsibility
    Because I'm just that good that I can get away with being Merlin

    This is a mechanic I'm not too fond of though, I guess it's kind of needed in the game because otherwise the mafia would statistically almost always win, but I was massively disappointed having the scum revealed to me all at once. And the mafia being able to win on even a random chance is meh. I think there are variants of this game without the merlin thing

  16. #936
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    13,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because I'm just that good that I can get away with being Merlin

    This is a mechanic I'm not too fond of though, I guess it's kind of needed in the game because otherwise the mafia would statistically almost always win, but I was massively disappointed having the scum revealed to me all at once. And the mafia being able to win on even a random chance is meh. I think there are variants of this game without the merlin thing
    nah nigga

    it's sort of strange for mafia, but add in some power roles or completely moves merlins immediate knowledge or something. i could see it work

  17. #937
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nah nigga

    it's sort of strange for mafia, but add in some power roles or completely moves merlins immediate knowledge or something. i could see it work
    A lot of mafia roles revolve around killing and protection so I don't think there's quite as much room for power roles in this game, but we will see what negor comes up with

  18. #938
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    13,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A lot of mafia roles revolve around killing and protection so I don't think there's quite as much room for power roles in this game, but we will see what negor comes up with
    i can already see it tho

    hard to call it mafia, but still

  19. #939
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,734
    I also think killing people is an important drive in mafia. Like as town it feels good to hunt down a mafia and get it right, as mafia it's rewarding to cuck the town, etc.

    Here as mafia you can just smile in someone's face and they can't do shit about it.

  20. #940
    Luka GODrić Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for the game @The Bald Headed Negro; you put a lot of work in so I feel kinda bad for slinking off as Ink's game started

    I prefer mafia but this was an interesting change of pace, I think the biggest barrier for this game really is the multiple vote stages. If there was a way to streamline that it could help a lot
    Yeah, electing the leader is actually a house rule, I think I'll default to the standard which is randomly select one player, and subsequently choose the next leader based on sign up order.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because I'm just that good that I can get away with being Merlin

    This is a mechanic I'm not too fond of though, I guess it's kind of needed in the game because otherwise the mafia would statistically almost always win, but I was massively disappointed having the scum revealed to me all at once. And the mafia being able to win on even a random chance is meh. I think there are variants of this game without the merlin thing
    I honestly think Merlin adds more to the game then without. Vanilla Resistance is decent, but Avalon adds more depth imo. One counter to Merlin would be Mordred, who is unseen. I'm almost certain I'll throw Mordred in there for future games.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I also think killing people is an important drive in mafia. Like as town it feels good to hunt down a mafia and get it right, as mafia it's rewarding to cuck the town, etc.

    Here as mafia you can just smile in someone's face and they can't do shit about it.
    You see I agree with you here but one thing to recognize is that by not having a killing mechanic, all players can participate in the game from start to finish.



    Okay, thanks for the feedback man. Really appreciate it.




    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •