Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Mafia 88- The Resistance: Avalon (Town Win)

Welcome everybody to the first ever game of The Resistance: Avalon here on TMF!

The game has begun!

First things first, for those of you who are unfamiliar with the rules of this game, take some to read this (Make sure to look at the section titled Avalon Variant as that is the game we're playing today):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resistance_(game)

Or if watching a tutorial is more your speed, try this video:

Of course, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask me, I will do my best to answer you in a timely manner.

Rules:

Voting/Team Building

Like in Mafia votes will only be counted if they are bolded and preceded by two pound signs/hashtags, for example: ##Approved or ##Denied
    The same goes for Team Building, in order to bring someone to your team follow the aforementioned format and then write their name.

Activity

Please try to remain somewhat active in this game, posting at least five per team selection/voting phase. Going below this limit will result in first a warning and then subsequent modkill. I have plenty of subs so I will not hesitate to do this.

Communication

Do NOT quote any communication that happens with me via PM in this thread. If you want a question answered publicly, mention me here. Of course, this goes for all players, there is to be no communication outside of this thread.

Claiming/Revealing

As this is Vanilla Avalon, claiming any role does not make much sense. However, if you feel as though that is what you want to do, proceed at your own peril.

Choosing to Succeed/Fail a Mission

If you are on a team chosen to go on a quest, PM me whether you want to succeed or fail the mission if you are scum. If you are town your vote will automatically be succeed, despite this, you must still pm me to vote succeed. This is due to metagaming reasons. If I only waited for the spies to pm to end a vote, their identities can quickly be deduced via forum time stamps.

Game Mechanics:

1. Each Team Building/Voting phase will last up to 12 (this can be extended if necessary or if the Leader has a valid excuse for taking their time) hours. If the person elected Quest Leader does not propose a team, they are automatically skipped and a new Leader is elected. This will not count towards the five proposal limit in which the spies win. This can be expedited if it seems clear that a vote has been decided.

2. Quest Phases are ended soon after I recieve a vote to succeed/fail from all parties involved in the quest.

3. I will post vote counters when mentioned. If you want a VC, mention me and I will do my best to provide one in a timely manner.

4. After the end of the fifth quest, the spies will reveal themselves and may discuss for up to 24 hours in order to determine who Merlin is.
    Last edited by Kane; 01-19-2018 at 06:41 PM.

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

Roster:
    1. @Katyusha
    2. @Majesty Kaido
    3. @Heart
    4. @Ultra
    5. @Ink Spot
    6. @Crispickle
    7. @Nikamara
    8. @VICE
    9. @Aether
    10. @Flow

Subs:

1. @DoflaMihawk
    2. @Zu - Replaced Allara
    3. @Nordlending
    4. @White
    5. @Halaros 536
    6. @Umber - Hydra'd with Ink
    7. @Finalbeta
    Last edited by Kane; 01-19-2018 at 07:35 PM.

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

this is gonna be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    You guys are different timezones so I'd like to hear both of your opinions, when should this game start?

This must happen

havent watched the video yet but basically we elect a quest leader (town) and then you gotta select a group to go on a mission and it fails if you pick too many scum

elect me as quest leader

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    You guys are different timezones so I'd like to hear both of your opinions, when should this game start?
    wait it hasn't started yet

uh idk, if phases last 12 hours its hard to say

This isnt part of the game but for a bit of fun, the first player to get another person to back them as mission leader will be chosen. Subsequently, mission leaders will be chosen in the order they signed up. (Ie if VICE is elected leader the next person who signed up would be leader after, Aether in this case).

This must happen

12 hours? tough tbh, best decent time to make sure it's even between eurobros and ameribros would be at least 6 hours before now

it's 12 am over here, unless you can go sleepless like me, vice and crisp

It pays a heavy price

Thanks to Cake~

You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

Subs:

4. @White

12 hours? tough tbh, best decent time to make sure it's even between eurobros and ameribros would be at least 6 hours before now

it's 12 am over here, unless you can go sleepless like me, vice and crisp
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    It pays a heavy price
    Alright how about 2 pm EST? That should be about 7 pm England time, 8 pm German time, and 9 pm Finnish time

This must happen

If the day is 12 hours, why can't it be treated like it'd start around lunch time for americans?

10 or 11 am EST

Then it's safely assured euro-people can see it until the end at weekends

Thanks to Cake~

Alright how about 2 pm EST? That should be about 7 pm England time, 8 pm German time, and 9 pm Finnish time
    i can do with that

If the day is 12 hours, why can't it be treated like it'd start around lunch time for americans?

10 or 11 am EST

this would be for the best for us, but Negro gotta be able to manage it as well

10 or 11 am EST

this would be for the best for us, but Negro gotta be able to manage it as well
    Would 24 hours be better then?

This must happen

Is waking up for it the issue?

Or what time is your time? Est? A sub like dofla can cohost? Open and close thread.

Thanks to Cake~

No no 12 is good but noon est latest is what I say.

Or compromise and do 8 hours. You know, less time, quicker reactions

Thanks to Cake~

Is waking up for it the issue?

Or what time is your time? Est? A sub like dofla can cohost? Open and close thread.
    Id rather not cohost, as I feel in order to do that I'd need someone to have a great grasp of the game. I have class tomorrow at the time you're suggesting.

This must happen