Tokoyami vs Todoroki

Todoroki’s Fire is restricted, can Tokoyami win? If not, how well does he do?

with his crucial weakness completely restricted tokoyami wins this in a good fight.

if they fight at night, its even a stomp

I doubt Tokoyami can win unless it is at night time. Todoroki is just way too powerful even without the fire.

Todoraki wins at day time.

Tokoyami wins at night time.

the only thing todoroki has got going for him is his one-dimensional ice attacks. he cant form complicated constructs which stretch in different directions.

a versatile and mobile quirk like dark shadow would rund circles around the ice. and the damage output is significant enough to harm todoroki

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the only thing todoroki has got going for him is his one-dimensional ice attacks. he cant form complicated constructs which stretch in different directions.

a versatile and mobile quirk like dark shadow would rund circles around the ice. and the damage output is significant enough to harm todoroki
    Sure but while he doesn't have much versatility he got the power. If he uses his extremely powerful ice moves which he also used on Sero for example I don't see Tokoyami dealing with that so easily. But should he actually be able to come close to Todoroki he has a chance. Close combat is definitly his weak spot and since Tokoyami can equip himself with his shadow he got pretty good chances.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    Sure but while he doesn't have much versatility he got the power. If he uses his extremely powerful ice moves which he also used on Sero for example I don't see Tokoyami dealing with that so easily. But should he actually be able to come close to Todoroki he has a chance. Close combat is definitly his weak spot and since Tokoyami can equip himself with his shadow he got pretty good chances.
    seno and tokoyami are complete different tiers tho. dark shadow is one of the most battle oriented quirks out there. i see no reason why he would not be able to block/destroy/negate incoming ice attacks. and even if not, he definetly has the knowledge on todorokis quirk, knowing that he has to keep moving to not become a standing target.

Sports Festival made it seem like only Deku and Bekugou could force Todoroki to use fire to win. I guess it's possible for Tokoyami but I doubt it.

At day time Shoto and at night or darker place its Tokoyomi

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    seno and tokoyami are complete different tiers tho. dark shadow is one of the most battle oriented quirks out there. i see no reason why he would not be able to block/destroy/negate incoming ice attacks. and even if not, he definetly has the knowledge on todorokis quirk, knowing that he has to keep moving to not become a standing target.
    Im sure he wouldn't get one shotted like Sero did. Yet I doubt he can deal with it as easily as Bakugo or Deku could. I just don't see him being able to overwhelm Todoroki since he also has knowledge on Tokoyamis quirk and is probably the smartest in a battle together with Bakugo and Deku.

even at night shouldn't fire be able to calm down dark shadow

Probably not, Todoroki's ice would still overwhelm Tokoyami as he doesn't have a way to break out from an ice like Deku or Bakugou. Dark Shadow at full power is a different matter. He could pretty much one-shot an opponent which Bakugou and Todoroki couldn't defeat. Todoroki would get Moonfish's treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    even at night shouldn't fire be able to calm down dark shadow
    Read the op my guy, fire is restricted