Not Possible for Big Mom to defeat Zoro

Seriously with her pathetic showings, getting blitzed by Brook and losing to Chopper, there is simply no way she can stand against the mighty swordsman

Her powers will be countered easily:
    Iron Body --> Zoro slashes her with shishisonson which cuts through metal like it's butter
    Prometheus --> Zoro learns to cut fire and destroys it
    Zeus --> even Brook was able to cut it like it was nothing
    Napoleon --> Big Mom's swordsmanship skill is Nothing to Zoro. Once the yonker switches to using swords, her Fate is Sealed.

Let's look at their stats:
    Speed: Zoro is way faster
    Endurance: Big Mom gets tired too easily. Zoro is far superior
    Attack Power: Daisen Sekai absolutely eclipses Big Mom's strongest attacks which only cut through some trees basically

Discuss
    Last edited by HisMajestyMihawk; 01-13-2018 at 10:08 PM.

How come Erkan butt buddy HMM isn't banned.He makes the same trash threads as him and most of them are locked.Mods,the PH is sinking every day more and more.

Jesus Christ man... I haven't been here long enough to tell if you're being serious or not, but holy shit

It's funny but yeah clearly a troll thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Perun View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How come Erkan butt buddy HMM isn't banned.He makes the same trash threads as him and most of them are locked.Mods,the PH is sinking every day more and more.
    this is 100% true.

they are same level

Someone lock this.

Quote Originally Posted by Perun View Post
    Erkan flames everyone and can't even type in grammatical sentences. HMM may have silly opinions, but he kind of does have a point that Big Mom's feats are shit, aside from maybe the CoC scream, and blocking a G4 punch I suppose. Zoro actually has shown better speed/reaction/AoE feats and way more general competence than Big Mom.
    Last edited by barreltheif; 01-14-2018 at 08:01 AM.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    Erkan flames everyone and can't even type in grammatical sentences. HMM may have silly opinions, but he kind of does have a point that Big Mom's feats are shit, aside from maybe the CoC scream, and blocking a G4 punch I suppose. Zoro actually has shown better speed/reaction/AoE feats and way more general competence than Big Mom.
    Im glad that overall this forum has reasonable posters. Some people unfortunately are so blinded by hate that they cant see objectively

I mean if Brook can blitz her then why cant Zoro cut the bish in half

She'd probably have a hard time tagging him

I don't know what is worse. HMM not being banned from this section or half of this section having zero reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    I don't know what is worse. HMM not being banned from this section or half of this section having zero reading comprehension.
    Or u getting triggered over a troll thread

Minister of Cotton Candy Charlotte Licorice's Avatar
    Decent troll.

6/10

Here's the funny thing about these kinds of threads. It's all we'll be known for.

We'll be known as people that don't take themselves seriously and only ever use hyperbole to make a point.

And never really discuss anything properly because we're apparently just too immature to do that.

I mean, Zoro does have better feats.