Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    In my Element The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    804

    The Devil Fruit Game

    Say a word and you will get a devil fruit make sure it is what you wish for otherwise your into a unpredictable surprise.

  2. #2
    Surprise me.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    11,129
    leather

  5. #5
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    2,415
    Do enjoy these games quite a bit.

    What happens in the case of duplicates?

  6. #6
    Nekochako's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,254
    Give me a good one.

  7. #7
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,929
    Huh.
    Dizzy, drunk and handsome.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    ynot


  10. #10
    That Old Dad Featherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Denmark/Japan
    Posts
    9,939
    Waba


  11. #11
    Skraawwk!! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    18,190
    SHAZAM



  12. #12
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,040
    Yami Yami no Mi
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

  13. #13
    Just there Sir Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    577
    I'm in

  14. #14
    In my Element The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surprise me.
    Unnamed Voodoo Devil Fruit used by Basil Hawkins.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ahem
    Beta Beta no Mi/Stick Stick no Mi Devil Fruit used by Trebol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    leather
    Fuwa Fuwa no Mi/Float Float no Mi Devil Fruit used by Shiki.

  15. #15
    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao


  16. #16
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    11,129
    i thought it would be something new and based on what we said

    still shiki's fruit is cool

  17. #17
    Graaahh!! Astro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    In Dawn's Beauty
    Posts
    2,100

  18. #18
    In my Element The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do enjoy these games quite a bit.

    What happens in the case of duplicates?
    Hebi Hebi no Mi: Model: King Cobra used by Boa Marigold.

    I just try again and hope it is a different number not the same.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty Kaido View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Give me a good one.
    Unnamed Koala Devil Fruit used by Minokoala.

    Better up next game.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Huh.
    Bara Bara no Mi Devil Fruit used by Pirate King Buggy.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ori Ori no Mi/Bind Bind no Mi used by Hina.

    Sorry it wasn't Gura, there's like 96 DF in this list I am using.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ynot
    Ato Ato no Mi/Art Art no Mi Devil Fruit used by Jora.

    Its not bad when you think about it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Featherine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Waba
    Neko Neko no Mi: Leopard used by Rob Lucci.

    There's a classic Devil Fruit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SHAZAM
    Mera Mera no Mi/Flame Flame no Mi used by Ace.

    First Logia of the thread.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yami Yami no Mi
    Gura Gura no Mi/Tremor Tremor no Mi used by Edward Newgate (Whitebeard).

    You got the complete opposite.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Torch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm in
    Horo Horo no Mi/Hollow Hollow no Mi used by Perona.

    You can summon ghosts now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Meng Hao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hira Hira no Mi/Ripple Ripple no Mi used by Diamate.

    You got something related to Doffy...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Krash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yami Yami no Mi/Dark Dark no Mi used by Marshall D. Teach (Bleackbeard).

    Got the most broken DF out there.

  19. #19
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,040
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elementalist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hebi Hebi no Mi: Model: King Cobra used by Boa Marigold.

    I just try again and hope it is a different number not the same.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Unnamed Koala Devil Fruit used by Minokoala.

    Better up next game.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Bara Bara no Mi Devil Fruit used by Pirate King Buggy.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ori Ori no Mi/Bind Bind no Mi used by Hina.

    Sorry it wasn't Gura, there's like 96 DF in this list I am using.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ato Ato no Mi/Art Art no Mi Devil Fruit used by Jora.

    Its not bad when you think about it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Neko Neko no Mi: Leopard used by Rob Lucci.

    There's a classic Devil Fruit.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mera Mera no Mi/Flame Flame no Mi used by Ace.

    First Logia of the thread.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Gura Gura no Mi/Tremor Tremor no Mi used by Edward Newgate (Whitebeard).

    You got the complete opposite.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Horo Horo no Mi/Hollow Hollow no Mi used by Perona.

    You can summon ghosts now.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hira Hira no Mi/Ripple Ripple no Mi used by Diamate.

    You got something related to Doffy...

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yami Yami no Mi/Dark Dark no Mi used by Marshall D. Teach (Bleackbeard).

    Got the most broken DF out there.
    I have the devil fruit with the biggest destructive power
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elementalist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hebi Hebi no Mi: Model: King Cobra used by Boa Marigold.

    I just try again and hope it is a different number not the same.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Unnamed Koala Devil Fruit used by Minokoala.

    Better up next game.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Bara Bara no Mi Devil Fruit used by Pirate King Buggy.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ori Ori no Mi/Bind Bind no Mi used by Hina.

    Sorry it wasn't Gura, there's like 96 DF in this list I am using.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ato Ato no Mi/Art Art no Mi Devil Fruit used by Jora.

    Its not bad when you think about it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Neko Neko no Mi: Leopard used by Rob Lucci.

    There's a classic Devil Fruit.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mera Mera no Mi/Flame Flame no Mi used by Ace.

    First Logia of the thread.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Gura Gura no Mi/Tremor Tremor no Mi used by Edward Newgate (Whitebeard).

    You got the complete opposite.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Horo Horo no Mi/Hollow Hollow no Mi used by Perona.

    You can summon ghosts now.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hira Hira no Mi/Ripple Ripple no Mi used by Diamate.

    You got something related to Doffy...

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yami Yami no Mi/Dark Dark no Mi used by Marshall D. Teach (Bleackbeard).

    Got the most broken DF out there.
    I should've gotten the Gura Gura no Mi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •