Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    Strongest attack so far?

    What is the strongest attack we have seen so far in the entire series?

  2. #2
    whitebeards quake

  3. #3
    Whitebeard island splitter or the island tilter.

  4. #4
    Whitebeard tilting the seas is probably the most insane thing we’ve seen in the series so far.

  5. #5
    Majesty Kaido's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whitebeard island splitter or the island tilter.
    This.

  6. #6
    Whitebeards finisher vs. akainu

  7. #7
    Jimmie rustler2000 Cry77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,430
    raigou



    ]




  8. #8
    Minister of Happy Meals Charlotte McNugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Totland, Happy Meals
    Posts
    495
    Ice Age.
    𝆆World War 2 - The Game
    Choose Player->


  9. #9
    TheWiggian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    165
    WB's island tilter. We probably won't see BB using it to that extend except if he will wipe fodder ships since he got no CoC.

  10. #10



  11. #11
    Whitebeard's quake attacks

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    even as the biggest Mihawk wanker, I have to admit this one attack from WB was more impressive than Mihawk's showings so far

    This is the most impressive feat to date

  13. #13
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    7,511
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    even as the biggest Mihawk wanker, I have to admit this one attack from WB was more impressive than Mihawk's showings so far

    This is the most impressive feat to date
    ...So you're aware that you wank mihawk but still think you're correct?


  14. #14
    Blackbeards Island Tilter
    This is what we knew, still hangin' by the noose
    It's written, it's proof, time to face the truth
    Niggas never wanna execute, niggas only make excuses

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Blackbeards Island Tilter
    Not nearly as impressive, because WB did all the work breaking the island loose in the first place. Blackbeard just came along and only need to produce a minimal force to shake it again; Marineford is permanently EASY TO TILT after WB did it the first time

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...So you're aware that you wank mihawk but still think you're correct?
    just because I wank Mihawk doesn't make him weaker than the yonkers

    If I started wanking Roger would you say he's weaker than admirals?

  16. #16
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    7,511
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not nearly as impressive, because WB did all the work breaking the island loose in the first place. Blackbeard just came along and only need to produce a minimal force to shake it again; Marineford is permanently EASY TO TILT after WB did it the first time

    - - - Updated - - -



    just because I wank Mihawk doesn't make him weaker than the yonkers

    If I started wanking Roger would you say he's weaker than admirals?
    w-what?


  17. #17
    Whitebeard's Island Shaker:



    So far, no attack has matched the strength of the power shown during this attack. EVERYTHING was shaking; the island of Marineford, the ocean, and the sky. Their was nowhere to escape from during this attack, and their was nothing to do during this attack. While Blackbeard did the same attack, he did so without control, but Whitebeard was in control, and that makes the latter's use of the attack more terrifying, in my opinion.

  18. #18
    Whitebeard quaking and tilting the shit out of Marineford
    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •