Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,625

    Rax's Weekly Manga Chapter Summaries

    I remember starting this years ago and Ima bring it back up.

    Couple sentences of weekly and monthly mangas as reviewed by


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  2. #2
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    2,475
    Review Kimetsu No Yaiba

  3. #3
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,625
    Weekly

    Black Clover - Interesting new Black Bull. Henry having this problem makes a lot of sense given what else we know about the base and there being someone captain tier levels of power, but not being a captain. Same as much as none of the other Black Bulls knowing anything about him. Excited to see what his crazy base mech is gonna do.



    Hero Academy -Ugh. This is fine for character development, but the entire "Playing with the kids" thing seems more like extra page adventures in the back of a volume and not for multiple weekly chapters. The only thing that came out of it is the Singularity quirks, but that's about it. Woulda rather had the kids been older and less annoying, but whatever. Waiting for this mini-arc to end.



    One Piece - Jesus Christ. Oda just further hammers in the attribute of Big Meme being a legit big meme. Dogtooth even more further shows that without his precog he's not a match for Luffy. Once Luffy manages to grasp this high level of Haki that Dogtooth got at some point in his 40+ years that Luffy gets mid fight he's going down. Also Pedo Sanji. Toplel. Just get to Kaido already.



    Golem Hearts - Weird skirt golem seems pretty insane. I wonder what his name is. They seem to be outmatched badly, but not much is known about these characters. The series itself is interesting and I really hope the series can hold itself with volume 1 says and keep going.


    Seven Deadly Sins - More jobbing around and essentially filler stalling. Just get to the war already. We already know most of the characters are going to be useless aside from a key handful. I get more and more annoyed with Elizabeth each week though.


    Monthly



    UQ Holder - I feel like they should know some sort of teleportation magic or something. In a world like this you'd think it was a common magic for upper tier people. Not much to say about this chapter though, it was mostly just altering already known events and setting up for the next chapter where new events are actually gonna happen.
    Last edited by Rax; 02-01-2018 at 11:27 AM.


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  4. #4
    Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,798
    I have started doing this with One Piece.

    Lets see if i do it with some other series.

  5. #5
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty Kaido View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have started doing this with One Piece.

    Lets see if i do it with some other series.
    LolPiece


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  6. #6
    Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LolPiece
    I still love me some OP even though several don't.

  7. #7
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty Kaido View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still love me some OP even though several don't.
    Reading about Big Meme?


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  8. #8
    Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reading about Big Meme?
    There is not just Big Meme in the chapters. We have my boy Luffy, boss Katakuri and Capone Bege.

  9. #9
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty Kaido View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is not just Big Meme in the chapters. We have my boy Luffy, boss Katakuri and Capone Bege.


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #10
    Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have different tastes.

  11. #11
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty Kaido View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have different tastes.
    We do.

    Judging by our sets I can tell mine is vastly superior



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We do.

    Judging by our sets I can tell mine is vastly superior

    Bruh, you can't tell others their taste is shit while you're enjoying stuff like Fairy Tail and Black Clover.

  13. #13
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  14. #14
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bruh, you can't tell others their taste is shit while you're enjoying stuff like Fairy Tail and Black Clover.
    So,i have shit taste by my own because i like FT as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So,i have shit taste by my own because i like FT as well?
    That's not what I meant.

  16. #16
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's not what I meant.

    >Not liking Lord Zedd


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  17. #17
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's not what I meant.
    Yeah,i know what you mean

    >Rax told once again "you have a bad taste"

    Your argument is that rax does not have the right to tell others that they have a bad taste,because he like FT/PR and BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >Not liking Lord Zedd
    I never said anything about Power Rangers. I've seen only a few episodes of it, so I can't say much about this show.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,i know what you mean

    >Rax told once again "you have a bad taste"

    Your argument is that rax does not have the right to tell others that they have a bad taste,because he like FT/PR and BC
    More or less.

  19. #19
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I never said anything about Power Rangers. I've seen only a few episodes of it, so I can't say much about this show.



    More or less.


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  20. #20
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,138
    I don't see any reviews.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •