View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    6 28.57%
  • 2/5

    2 9.52%
  • 3/5

    8 38.10%
  • 4/5

    4 19.05%
  • 5/5

    1 4.76%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 168
  1. #41
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >11 Hours

    >Random Numbers out of Odas ass.They dont count

    A single swordslash was able to cut Luffy Arm off

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yeah,but they was not able to harm him as well.Marco is a good tank

    They don't count because you say so ? Also Cracker completely failed to do shit to Luffy. We've been over this, PIS was helping Cracker instead of Luffy.

    Marco lost to an inferior dude in Teach.





  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dodging***

    Any attack that's hit him so far has shown clear signs of major pain. He was bleeding from a base Luffy kick.

    It's not like it's surprising. His fighting style revolves around not being hit.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I bet you support Pedo Sanji
    This is a load of bull. They caused Doflamingo massive pain as well, sent him flying back much further, and made him land on his back on numerous occassions.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  3. #43
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    60,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is a load of bull. They caused Doflamingo massive pain as well, sent him flying back much further, and made him land on his back on numerous occassions.

    And?

    He got up afterwards.

    None of them have big feats aside from KKG for being able to put down Dofla



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And?

    He got up afterwards.

    None of them have big feats aside from KKG for being able to put down Dofla
    Nah, you can't just brush it aside by saying "And?" like you always do. The point was that Katakuri handled those attacks far better. Pretty sure his back didn't even come close to the ground after one of those KGs
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  5. #45
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They don't count because you say so ? Also Cracker completely failed to do shit to Luffy. We've been over this, PIS was helping Cracker instead of Luffy.

    Marco lost to an inferior dude in Teach.

    Not rly a fail IMO

    "Marco lost to an inferior dude in Teach. "Cracker>Teach now?

    Or did I misunderstand something in your post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

  6. #46
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    60,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah, you can't just brush it aside by saying "And?" like you always do. The point was that Katakuri handled those attacks far better. Pretty sure his back didn't even come close to the ground after one of those KGs
    Because he knows how to deal with them cause precog.

    Meanwhile when on an even playing field with Luffy he's getting matched with G3



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  7. #47
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Not rly a fail IMO

    "Marco lost to an inferior dude in Teach. "Cracker>Teach now?

    Or did I misunderstand something in your post?
    Reread the fight. G4 could easily break through Cracker's soldiers. But for some reason the fight took 11 hours.

    Admirals > The Teach that Marco lost to.





  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because he knows how to deal with them cause precog.

    Meanwhile when on an even playing field with Luffy he's getting matched with G3
    The precognition only came into effect after he regained his cool. When he was getting battered around, he handled those attacks faaaar better than Doflamingo did. I'd go as far as to say they didn't cause him too much damage.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because he knows how to deal with them cause precog.

    Meanwhile when on an even playing field with Luffy he's getting matched with G3
    I'm not even talking about that other part. Of course that's super lame
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  9. #49
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    60,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The precognition only came into effect after he regained his cool. When he was getting battered around, he handled those attacks faaaar better than Doflamingo did. I'd go as far as to say they didn't cause him too much damage.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm not even talking about that other part. Of course that's super lame

    With the Precog he's stronger cause he revolves around dodging and countering while without it Luffy could easily trash him.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #50

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,914
    Tontatta cover page meh.


    Was nice to see Stussy and Big News Morgans again. Like how Oda did not just forget about those characters after the explosion.


    The new girl is probably a irrelevant character that won't be important in any way like the Senor Pink fangirls.


    Luffy VS Katakuri part was nice. Love how Luffy is getting experience from this fight (learning to see the future as he is fighting Katakuri) making it not pointless even if there is not a proper conclusion to this fight. And he did not clash half bad with Katakuri's huge punch so his hardening might be improving too.


    Cake is finally done. That's nice so we can finally wrap up the escape from Big Mom which really has been dragged at this point. Pudding switching personality again is meh but might be foreshadowing as for her turning full evil again when Sanji escapes with Nami and leaves her behind.


    It was obvious a long time ago that Oda is holding back Big Mom so the straw hats can survive while Luffy is fighting Katakuri and Sanji is making the cake.


    Hope Oda don't drag out Sanji giving Big Mom the cake and just gets to it. Will be so disappointed if it fails since Oda set it up for 20 chapters.


    Pretty solid set up chapter. Seems like we will finally get some good pacing. I rate it a 7/10.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With the Precog he's stronger cause he revolves around dodging and countering while without it Luffy could easily trash him.
    Obviously.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  12. #52
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    60,064
    No one is even discussing the fact Pudding is 15



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  13. #53

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one is even discussing the fact Pudding is 15
    Think we discussed it enough in the spoiler thread lol.

  14. #54
    I'm starting to wonder if that G3 counter is actually inconsistent
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  15. #55

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm starting to wonder if that G3 counter is actually inconsistent
    G3 is not as strong as G4 but it's still some very strong stuff so wouldn't call it bullshit that he managed to sort of deflect a attack especially if his hardening has improved.

  16. #56
    Eh... that was boring. I feel like I'm forcing myself to read this series. I might actually drop One Piece if nothing interesting will happen during the next few chapters.

  17. #57
    I don't think Luffy should be able to take all of this damage from Katakuri and keep getting up standing, he's hanging on by plot armor at this point since the Katakuri we saw on the first chapter of the fight that was tagging a running Gear 2nd and overpowering his Gear 3rd should have ended the fight by now.

    Pacing was so painfully slow. Pre-skip Oda could tell a full fight in two chapters and have it remembered as a great, now of days one chapter barely crawls the story an inch.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty Kaido View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    G3 is not as strong as G4 but it's still some very strong stuff so wouldn't call it bullshit that he managed to sort of deflect a attack especially if his hardening has improved.
    There's some stuff I need to review before I analyze it further. Either way, it still means Katakuri has some pretty poor offensive power
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  19. #59
    Banned Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,572
    Luffy should have been done for, realistically speaking.

    Anyway, decent chapter. Finally we'll have the cake brought to Big Mom. I'd hate to see a character like Katakuri loose to be honest.

  20. #60

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,914
    I agree that the more weird thing is that Luffy is still holding on. Him taking/deflecting attacks i don't really mind since like i said Luffy has good speed/strength and his hardening might be improving but Luffy holding on for a long time without even using gear 4 is a bit much.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •