• 3/5

8 38.10%
  • 4/5

4 19.05%
  • 5/5

1 4.76%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Maybe 3-Eyes tribe grow old faster?

I think there are tripplets or twins, I mean Flamble is beautiful and gorgeous and has a "normal" beauty like Nami, etc while the other sisters are exotic, so pudding getting bullied from being the only one of the three with three eyes makes sense, since she also has "normal beauty" and we met her with bombage? Pants, kinda the fashion of this girl.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

what garbage this arc has turned out to be...and after two weeks on break they go on break again, go fuck yourself Oda, you and your shit writing. Just finish this atrocious arc.

Holy shit, stop dragging your feet Oda.

Luffy is getting better at dealing with Kata's future sight, Big Mom's gonna get everyone soon (even though we know she obviously won't) and Sanji's ready to deliver the cake. Nothing at all has changed for several chapters now, and yet Oda decided to throw in a pointless new character anyway just to make this last as long as possible.

I like to think that his editor or WSJ or someone is encouraging him to pull this shit, because it's getting to be insufferable by this point.

This CoO shit is stuff Luffy should have learned an arc ago against Coby or to stop himself from getting trapped with Parasite. Not a first mate!

So all these hits have caused superficial damage. He was more banged up post Lucci and Hody than Katakuri..........oh and Cracker had him down in minutes.
    Last edited by Dayum; 01-12-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think there are tripplets or twins, I mean Flamble is beautiful and gorgeous and has a "normal" beauty like Nami, etc while the other sisters are exotic, so pudding getting bullied from being the only one of the three with three eyes makes sense, since she also has "normal beauty" and we met her with bombage? Pants, kinda the fashion of this girl.
    Actually, since Pudding is the only daughter from the three-eye tribe, she can’t have a twin or triplets. She’s thirteen years old at most if you account for the 18 months minimum it would take Big Mom to have two other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by X
    Come her and fuck me like a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y
    Why is this even a thead?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    Actually, since Pudding is the only daughter from the three-eye tribe, she can’t have a twin or triplets. She’s thirteen years old at most if you account for the 18 months minimum it would take Big Mom to have two other kids.

The genetic game, only one got it
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

More than likely the current girl is at least a twin with someone like 34. Even Kata is a triplet and I wouldn't be surprised if Compote and Perespero end up twins too. And it's possible for only Pudding to have 3 eyes despite being a twin too. Kind of bullshit Oven, Dai, and Katakuri are the same age then only Kata has that mouth.

Still think this girl's age or # will change in the volume unless Pudding's # is a plot point like adoption, messed up memories, she was made artificially, or worse Sanji gag.
    Last edited by Dayum; 01-12-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    The genetic game, only one got it
    Do you think Frambe is a reference to Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? She has the same haircut and is “blowing up.”

only thing spicy about this chapter was stussy exposing the straw hats and big news morgans conveniently being there to hear everything. big mom's legacy is done, there's no stopping this loud mouth from publishing this embarrassing display

Do you think Frambe is a reference to Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? She has the same haircut and is “blowing up.”

I believed she was the reference of the blonde one who is always chewing gum and is obssessed with being number 1.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

Sadly there was barely any progress aside from Luffy slowly being able to use advanced CoO haki. The fight between Luffy and Katakuri still looked pretty cool nonetheless.

I think the age thing is probably a typo. If not......sheesh.

Still waiting for jaiminisbox release

Actually maybe she is that young and would protray Big Mom as a monster who basically doesnt care. It would also explain why Puddin didnt want to marry, her double persobality, the need to be accepted, her ability to create stories, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Is not that crazy, I mean in medieval ages or with arranged marriages that happens, and it would mean Big Mom also lost her virginity at a young age maybe if she sees this normal?
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    Sadly there was barely any progress aside from Luffy slowly being able to use advanced CoO haki. The fight between Luffy and Katakuri still looked pretty cool nonetheless.
    Luffy learning to see the future is pretty big progress, kid.

The cake is also finished and coming over the horizon to Big Mom. How is that not progress? This is one of the more eventful chapters lately.

Luffy learning to see the future is pretty big progress, kid.

The cake is also finished and coming over the horizon to Big Mom. How is that not progress? This is one of the more eventful chapters lately.
    Yeah this had acceptable pacing for a OP chapter. Not the most eventful but not draggy either since we did go somewhere.
    Last edited by Neko; 01-12-2018 at 06:16 PM.

It wasted a few pages introducing an irrelevant character at this point in the arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    It wasted a few pages introducing an irrelevant character at this point in the arc.
    Having a couple of scenes with no progression i wouldn't say is a crime as long as there are some parts that actually progress stuff.

And i don't think the Frambre part was bad. It's just that she will probably not be important in later events.

Zorotards don't like these episodes since there isn't a side character like Zoro in it. And Sanji is playing the second most important role right now.

Luffy also shows progress against a near-top tier opponent is a huge jump. Luffy's durability is also insane, taking shots over and over and still going on. Think what would he do against lesser opponents such as Doffy and Mihawk after this jump, he will reach an upper level after learning the improved CoO.