Bakugou Katsuki vs Kira Yoshikage

Who wins?

Speed equalized (it applies to Killer Queen as well).

Kira with Stray Cat.

Let's assume Bakugou can see and damage Stands.

How does kira's time reverse work again?
    You're all...so small

Even if Bakugo can see Stands, he won't be able to see the explosive air bubble headed his way. I'd give this match to Kira.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptik View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How does kira's time reverse work again?
    Bites The Dust is pretty much useless in an actual fight. Other than that, he can use explosions upon a touch (his explosions are vastly superior to Bakugou, though), explosive bubbles and a small tank with "no weakness" which follows anything with a large heat energy.

Quote Originally Posted by damage3245 View Post
    Even if Bakugo can see Stands, he won't be able to see the explosive air bubble headed his way. I'd give this match to Kira.
    Bakugou can fight on a mid range due to his ranged attacks, so I had to give Kira some advantage as well. By the way, I remember Hayato seeing the bubbles while Josuke couldn't see them, so I'm not sure if they're completely invisible. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    Bites The Dust is pretty much useless in an actual fight. Other than that, he can use explosions upon a touch (his explosions are vastly superior to Bakugou, though), explosive bubbles and a small tank with "no weakness" which follows anything with a large heat energy.

Bakugou can fight on a mid range due to his ranged attacks, so I had to give Kira some advantage as well. By the way, I remember Hayato seeing the bubbles while Josuke couldn't see them, so I'm not sure if they're completely invisible. I could be wrong though.
    Gonna say kira, high diff. I recall his explosions being able to completely disintegrate ppl who can't properly guard against it. I feel like he'd outlast bakugo.
    You're all...so small

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post

His explosions are superior? Really?
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    KQ atomizes people, it's considered hax

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    KQ atomizes people, it's considered hax
    Thought it just vaporized them
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    Yup, only with direct bombs though. Stuff like explosive bubbles with a help of Stray Cat are not as powerful as his primary bombs.