Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 88
  1. #41
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    60,086
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty sure that fight still ends in a draw since both can't seem to be able to take down their opponent.
    Natsu can

    Dragon slayers have always been able to physically touch their own element



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  2. #42
    Just there Sir Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    838
    How would this fight go if it was GMG Natsu though

  3. #43
    Master of the Elements The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Torch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How would this fight go if it was GMG Natsu though
    Stomp in Ace's favour, GMG Natsu was Town Level wheres he can't stand up to the City+ stats of Ace.

  4. #44
    Just there Sir Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elementalist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stomp in Ace's favour, GMG Natsu was Town Level wheres he can't stand up to the City+ stats of Ace.
    Ace can't hurt Natsu though

  5. #45
    Master of the Elements The Elementalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Torch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ace can't hurt Natsu though
    I am pretty sure he has some physicals as well iirc correctly, however there might not be because Ace mainly used his DF.

  6. #46
    Luka GODrić Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Torch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ace is small country level, he stomps

    http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Portgas_D._Ace


    , On topic, Natsu should be able to beat him. Ace has nothing to even hurt Natsu.
    My god


    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  7. #47
    Banned Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,572
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elementalist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am pretty sure he has some physicals as well iirc correctly, however there might not be because Ace mainly used his DF.
    Ace was proficent in hand to hand combat too. As a rookie, he beat a Vice Admiral using haki alone. Van Augur also praised his fighting skills without the fruit against Blackbeard.

  8. #48
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Torch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ace can't hurt Natsu though


    Based on? Ace still has H2H and Busoshoku Haki. Ace would stomp GMG Natsu with ease.

  9. #49
    Just there Sir Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Based on? Ace still has H2H and Busoshoku Haki. Ace would stomp GMG Natsu with ease.
    As far as I know, there is no confirmation of Ace having Haki...

    And if Ace is going to go H2H, Natsu will be able to hit Ace with his fire attacks.

  10. #50
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    60,086
    LelAcefans



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Based on? Ace still has H2H and Busoshoku Haki. Ace would stomp GMG Natsu with ease.
    huum ace never learned how to use busoshoku haki or how to control conquers haki. OK he has H2H, so does Natsu. No he would not stomp GMG Natsu.

  12. #52
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Torch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As far as I know, there is no confirmation of Ace having Haki...

    And if Ace is going to go H2H, Natsu will be able to hit Ace with his fire attacks.


    It's been confirmed that Ace has Busoshoku Haki as seen in the Light Novel. And you do realize Town Level Natsu isn't beating someone who's city level+ right? Come on you know this.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elementalist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You know you can post links right, not spamming multiple pictures taking up a large portion of the page.

    Back to the argument your points make your argument sounds convincing to a degree, but I just think there is a way he is touching them only when he eats them applying his DSM otherwise he can't.
    Yea i see people using spolier tags, i've haven't found out how to do it

    His DSM isn't something he turns on and off. during the first episode it's explained that a DSM user body changes to fit it.

  14. #54
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    huum ace never learned how to use busoshoku haki or how to control conquers haki. OK he has H2H, so does Natsu. No he would not stomp GMG Natsu.



    Again GMG Natsu is town level. Ace is city level+ Ace would one shot that version of Natsu casually. And yes Ace does have Busoshoku Haki.

  15. #55
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    60,086
    >Giving Ace feats from a series not connected to the main story



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >Giving Ace feats from a series not connected to the main story
    >Saying that for trying to make a non-canon movie a canon

    Stop, Rax. You're embarassing yourself.

  17. #57
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >Giving Ace feats from a series not connected to the main story



    It's canon. It's his backstory, there isn't much to understand Rax.

  18. #58
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    60,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >Saying that for trying to make a non-canon movie a canon

    Stop, Rax. You're embarassing yourself.

    Dragon Cry is canon

    Ace novel takes place in an alternate time line

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black Tsukuyomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's canon. It's his backstory, there isn't much to understand Rax.
    The one where it's if he didn't die?



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yea i see people using spolier tags, i've haven't found out how to do it

    His DSM isn't something he turns on and off. during the first episode it's explained that a DSM user body changes to fit it.
    just use the following command

    [spoiler]

    your text

    [1spoiler]

    and change the 1 with a /

    and you are good to go mate

  20. #60
    Tsukuyomi, the Jet Black Jet Black Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dragon Cry is canon

    Ace novel takes place in an alternate time line

    - - - Updated - - -


    The one where it's if he didn't die?



    No that's a completely different one. The one where Ace didn't die hasn't even come out yet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •